What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Pretty cool , I have see a U.S Vietnam war era carrier before in NYC that you can visit.
Essex class? That’s ww2
CC4FB8C6-EAF8-40D1-A2BC-6F0CE64042BD.jpeg

That’s how they evolved. Pretty cool

Turkish companies came together with the military of Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan at the Defense Port Turkey-South Asia fair, which was held online from October 26-28.

According to the information received by Anadolu Agency from the organizers, Bangladesh Navy Commander Mahbub-ul Islam said they are interested in helicopter ships and patrol boats made by Turkish companies.

"We are pleased to work with Aselsan, Havelsan and Roketsan. Havelsan's command control center is also very successful," he said.

It was reported that officials of the Afghanistan Ministry of Defense showed keen interest in Meteksan Defense's retinar radar and Alfa Elektro Metal's products during the meetings.

Military officials from Sri Lanka also said that they are following developments in the Turkish defense industry closely and see Turkey as an important partner in the land systems products.

The fair was organized with the theme of South Asia.

According to the information received by Anadolu Agency from the organizers, Bangladesh Navy Commander Mahbub-ul Islam said they are interested in helicopter ships and patrol boats made by Turkish companies.

So the newspaper didn't mention that currently no projects have been awarded to Turkey. The officer said that if Turkish companies are interested then they will have to go through tender process. I guess that was message for emotional people that ummah stuff won't work here. You gotta beat others with quality and cost in proper process.

I don't also remember the fleet commander saying that BN is interested in Turkish LHD, he just said the LHD is a future plan. Turkey doesn't have an LHD design to export. Their first LHD was built under ToT from Spain, it's not licensed for export. তিলরে তাল বানাতে দেরি করে নাই। 🙄

But he did say Turkish companies approached BN for the LPC project before COVID-19 situation.

So the newspaper didn't mention that currently no projects have been awarded to Turkey. The officer said that if Turkish companies are interested then they will have to go through tender process. I guess that was message for emotional people that ummah stuff won't work here. You gotta beat others with quality and cost in proper process.

I don't also remember the fleet commander saying that BN is interested in Turkish LHD, he just said the LHD is a future plan. Turkey doesn't have an LHD design to export. Their first LHD was built under ToT from Spain, it's not licensed for export. তিলরে তাল বানাতে দেরি করে নাই। 🙄

But he did say Turkish companies approached BN for the LPC project before COVID-19 situation.

Yeah that's what I heard too , future LHD will likely be Korean Dokdo btw
Newspaper spreading false info it looks like

So Japan offered 3DX frigate with ToT to Indonesia. Total 8 ships at US$2.9 billion, $362 million for each. Four ships will be built here and other four in Indonesia. Not how much the modification with EU sensors and weapon will cost but BN can look into this i guess.

1604996689265.png

So Japan offered 3DX frigate with ToT to Indonesia. Total 8 ships at US$2.9 billion, $362 million for each. Four ships will be built here and other four in Indonesia. Not how much the modification with EU sensors and weapon will cost but BN can look into this i guess.

View attachment 687178

Japan offered us some older but pretty good destroyers , but BN fàgs rejected it.

BN should look into it , let's stop constantly buying Chinese 2nd hand junks. BN has a hard on for older vessels.

I guess they can steal more money if they work with the Chinese rather than the Japanese

Helicopter carrier should not be a priority for Bangladesh navy. Their priorities should be building frigates and buying more submarines.

Helicopter carrier should not be a priority for Bangladesh navy. Their priorities should be building frigates and buying more submarines.

No duh , LHDs should be our priorities in the future around 2030 when we expect to have our frigates and subs.

Don't know why we can't couple of destroyers too

Japan offered us some older but pretty good destroyers , but BN fàgs rejected it.

BN should look into it , let's stop constantly buying Chinese 2nd hand junks. BN has a hard on for older vessels.

I guess they can steal more money if they work with the Chinese rather than the Japanese
Weapons systems costs a lot and not used by anyone but Japanese

No duh , LHDs should be our priorities in the future around 2030 when we expect to have our frigates and subs.
Don't know why we can't couple of destroyers too
Yes, you are right. We should implement our indigenous frigate program and buy at least 4 more submarines within 2030 and only then we can focus on Helicopter Carrier.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom