What's new

Bangladesh Navy

img-861f1479c4afb85b8d93093a51276dad.jpg
img-8ea71734548a1faca5807ed947dce24f.jpg

I see Bangladeshi sailors in downtown Guangzhou this morning.

Your new ships don’t even float well

I remember their Kyan-sit-tha class frigate had limits of operating at something ridiculously low like sea state 3 or something....

4 brand new Type-056 corvettes not good enough?

2+ 6 indigenously built frigates from next year not good enough?

He's here to troll. No point in bringing logic. :P

I remember their Kyan-sit-tha class frigate had limits of operating at something ridiculously low like sea state 3 or something....
sea state 2... that thing has never been out in rough waters the draft is shallow af

compare our bangabandhu frigate and we can see how tough that thing is.... you can find videos of it if you dig enough....

lucked out i guess xD

Some of our 1200 ton mini cargo coasters skirt the coast (continental shelf) and go all the way to Singapore and back on a routine basis. No big deal. The max depth in the shelf is around 500-1000 feet. The shelf extends 50-100 miles out to sea...then a huge drop down to blue ocean depth of the high seas. I am sure their Kyan-Sit-Tha could do it with ease.

So logically the Kyan-Sit-Tha class can be considered the equivalent of two of our C13B's at most (some would say one) as a littoral combat platform, unlike the BB class which is a blue-water vessel.

But - as always, never underestimate your enemies.

Last edited:
Some of the recent classes of agile harbor patrol marine craft (coast guard attack boats) built at DEWBN. The size is larger than the outboard-equipped craft. The craft were not fitted with armament yet.

9272878475a66ad199d56f.jpg
15146194855a66ab7179658.jpg

New batch 2XCoast Guard Inshore Patrol Vessel built at DEWBN
8974657305a66a8b63e9b3.jpg

Some of our 1200 ton mini cargo coasters skirt the coast (continental shelf) and go all the way to Singapore and back on a routine basis. No big deal. The max depth in the shelf is around 500-1000 feet. The shelf extends 50-100 miles out to sea...then a huge drop down to blue ocean depth of the high seas. I am sure their Kyan-Sit-Tha could do it with ease.

So logically the Kyan-Sit-Tha class can be considered the equivalent of two of our C13B's at most (some would say one) as a littoral combat platform, unlike the BB class which is a blue-water vessel.

But - as always, never underestimate your enemies.
well yes, in littoral waters... those platforms are safe for the most part... but most if not all our ships have done deep ocean journey even during violent weather patterns

Wonderful to see!

Now this is what I'm talkin about!

InshAllah the 2 Type053H3 will be coming soon too!

Yep, BN is the pride of the armed forces. They are going to become one very powerful fighting force when "Forces Goal 2030" is completed.:agree:

Back
Top Bottom