Bangladesh Navy

A moment of Pride indeed....
BD sub 1.jpg

BD sub 2.jpg
BD sub 3.jpg
sub.jpg
BD sub 4.jpg
BD sub 5.jpg

why not establish st. martin as a naval base.... don;t give me environment and tourist as the reason.
an offshore base is not viable.....
just one simple question - how would you bring fuel and supplies there?.... but.....

st martin's is a difficult place to keep.... it should have a base to keep it away from aggressors.... so that none can capture it in a sudden move....

:drag: Everybody here OK with SHW naming the base after herself ? :drag:
I wasnt.

But, when I thought about how badly it would piss people off on this forum and basherkella - I revised my position.

All the snowflakes being triggered pleases me to no end.

In fact I'm a bit upset the submarines weren't named, SH-1 & SH-2.

an offshore base is not viable.....
just one simple question - how would you bring fuel and supplies there?.... but.....

st martin's is a difficult place to keep.... it should have a base to keep it away from aggressors.... so that none can capture it in a sudden move....
i see big oppurtunities into making it a full fledged base with submarine pens////

fuel and supply? same way it's bought into the mainland.

where are the torpedo tubes? below the waterline?

I dunno man environment is a huge factor when it comes to saint martins. Its the only place in bd with a substantial coral reef.
Plus logistics wise it can be quite costly to supply, sustain and guard an offshore submarine base.
if there is coral reefs there then screw my idea of a base... environment is first! :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom