What's new

Bangladesh Navy

better equipped with what..? :D show some examples.?

Pretty sure that boots are better than sandals Myanmar army has...And also FSS ( Future Soldier System )

Example :
f540eaaf394189c8283e02716a4ff8b1-6.jpg

The main advantage Myanmar has over us is their self reliablity...

Find some other place to troll?

I will disagree about the army..Our army is better equipped than theirs...And we also outnumber them..
No of tank? More than us. No of modern tanks more than us... no of artillery piece more than us. No of personnel more than us. Training I am not sure of as I read of I'll trained soldiers.... from various sources long time back... I am not sure about that. Other than that their weapons no. Dwarfs us.

No of tank? More than us. No of modern tanks more than us... no of artillery piece more than us. No of personnel more than us. Training I am not sure of as I read of I'll trained soldiers.... from various sources long time back... I am not sure about that. Other than that their weapons no. Dwarfs us.

You sure that their tanks are gonna do some BIG damage to us? They can...only if they actually don't sink into our soft soil...

They have more towed artillery than us,but we have more and better MLRS than them

We have:

KLR-122 Unguided MLRS
WS-22a Guided MLRS
WS-32 Guided MLRS
WS-33 Guided MLRS
+more undisclosed stuff...

Quality over Quantity...

Though they have vastly superior Air Defence Missiles or SAMs compared to our FM-90s,LY-80Es,Pechora 2Ms,we have more man portable SAMs and AA Guns or Anti-Aircraft Guns...

We have more APCs than them...

As for Anti-Tank weapons,they have RPGs and recoiless rifles while we have RPGs,Recoiless Rifles and superior ATGMs

Our ATGMs:

Metis M
Kornet E
HJ-8
HJ-73
Baktar Shikan
+ more undisclosed stuff...

Don't forget that we have the 6th largest reserve army in the world..
And our troops are better equipped and better trained than them...

They only have more self-reliance in defence industry as most NATO countries hold an arms embargo on them..

Wasted good hours on finding all this info and comparing and typing it...
You gotta pay for the lost time @Mohammed Khaled

BTW,I think this is Off-Topic,we should take this conversation to the Bangladesh Army Thread @Aung Zaya @Mohammed Khaled

You sure that their tanks are gonna do some BIG damage to us? They can...only if they actually don't sink into our soft soil...

They have more towed artillery than us,but we have more and better MLRS than them

We have:

KLR-122 Unguided MLRS
WS-22a Guided MLRS
WS-32 Guided MLRS
WS-33 Guided MLRS

Quality over Quantity...

Though they have vastly superior Air Defence Missiles or SAMs compared to our FM-90s,LY-80Es,Pechora 2Ms,we have more man portable SAMs and AA Guns or Anti-Aircraft Guns...

We have more APCs than them...

As for Anti-Tank weapons,they have RPGs and recoiless rifles while we have RPGs,Recoiless Rifles and superior ATGMs

Our ATGMs:

Metis M
Kornet E
HJ-8
HJ-73
Baktar Shikan
+ more undisclosed stuff...

Don't forget that we have the 6th largest reserve army in the world..
And our troops are better equipped and better trained than them...

They only have more self-reliance in defence industry as most NATO countries hold an arms embargo on them..

Wasted good hours on finding all this info and comparing and typing it...
You gotta pay for the lost time @Mohammed Khaled

BTW,I think this is Off-Topic,we should take this conversation to the Bangladesh Army Thread @Aung Zaya @Mohammed Khaled
If only you knew difference between MBT and heavy tanks... anyways until they run their tank into a river all modern MBT. (MBT2000) in their case won't face any trouble with the terrain... only armed resistance. We got good anti tanks though. Our MLRS numbers are less... artillery should be built with some tech transfers if needed. Tanks numbers should be increased. Radar systems and air defense should also be improved upon. I think enough purchase has been done for the navy. Air Force and army should get some stuff done too.

Btw. Quality over quantity... guess what Germany still lost and Russia won in ww2. You need both quantity and quality in war. However props for your research brother.

If only you knew difference between MBT and heavy tanks... anyways until they run their tank into a river all modern MBT. (MBT2000) in their case won't face any trouble with the terrain... only armed resistance. We got good anti tanks though. Our MLRS numbers are less... artillery should be built with some tech transfers if needed. Tanks numbers should be increased. Radar systems and air defense should also be improved upon. I think enough purchase has been done for the navy. Air Force and army should get some stuff done too.

Btw. Quality over quantity... guess what Germany still lost and Russia won in ww2. You need both quantity and quality in war. However props for your research brother.

MBT-2000 is a export variant of AK.

It can cross water bodies probably like AK;
image.jpeg

Bro,our Metis M and Kornet E can fry 'em...But its gonna be costly for them to heavily use tanks...Even the light tanks of India bogged down on our soil..Our army is stronger than them,and I'm not worried about the army and navy....What I'm worried about is the Air Force...They have 4 times MiG-29 than us,their Air Defence systems are superior to ours...They even have illegal 700 km range Scud missiles bought from North Korea...while its illegal for a country to sell missiles with more than 300 km range...

Bro,Germany was surrounded by all sides by powerful enemies and they had to divert their forces in every direction.
Plus,the most important factor is that the german soldiers suffered from the Russian winter and many died from hypothermia and there was a shortage of food...And Russians are stubborn,they will fight to their last breath to protect their so called "motherland" ( Highly unlike the French ) and because of this,the germans faced fierce resistance...and all this led to their defeat....We Bangladeshis took inspiration from that Russian "selflessness for their motherland" and this inspiration led us to fight the liberation war...

Pretty sure that boots are better than sandals Myanmar army has...And also FSS ( Future Soldier System )

Example :
f540eaaf394189c8283e02716a4ff8b1-6-jpg.316466

The main advantage Myanmar has over us is their self reliablity...
when it will start..!? next decade..? i dont see something closer to this even in BD swat force.. :D

KLR-122 Unguided MLRS
WS-22a Guided MLRS
WS-32 Guided MLRS
WS-33 Guided MLRS
i think just 18 units can do nothing as long as u cant produce their ammo.. we also have hundards of 122mm and 240mm with its 702D rader.. i dont see WS-33 in ur buying list.. any link..? off topic here.. let move another thread..

They even have illegal 700 km range Scud missiles bought from North Korea...
it's just rumour.. :D

when it will start..!? next decade..? i dont see something closer to this even in BD swat force.. :D

It started back in 2012-2013 and will be completed by 2018-2020...
216.jpg

12356652_988698124527807_1418761413352189262_o.jpg

And our SWATs are not well equipped at all
bloggershakib_1354104446_3-gallery_1_71_69081.jpg

SWAT.jpg

i think just 18 units can do nothing as long as u cant produce their ammo.. we also have hundards of 122mm and 240mm with its 702D rader.. i dont see WS-33 in ur buying list.. any link..? off topic here.. let move another thread..

Check BDMilitary website....It says we have WS-33 MLRS and we have more than 18,dummy...BTW,we can buy ammo,we are not poor like you that we can't buy ammo for our weapons and we also have hundreds of artilley guns...
63uhz9.jpg

gallery_1_187_3088.jpg

it's just rumour.. :D
But I saw in Wikipedia....
Screenshot_2016-07-10-14-10-08.png

Look at Hwasong - 6

BTW,lets take this topic to the army thread...

Check BDMilitary website....
Even ur Bangladeshi member have claimed that that website is not trust worthy site..

It started back in 2012-2013 and will be completed by 2018-2020...
View attachment 316582
View attachment 316583

And our SWATs are not well equipped at all
View attachment 316584
View attachment 316585

Check BDMilitary website....It says we have WS-33 MLRS and we have more than 18,dummy...BTW,we can buy ammo,we are not poor like you that we can't buy ammo for our weapons and we also have hundreds of artilley guns...
View attachment 316580

View attachment 316581

But I saw in Wikipedia....
View attachment 316586
Look at Hwasong - 6

BTW,lets take this topic to the army thread...
So how many infantry brigade have been installed..? Just victory day parody..?

Mention me if u start in army thread..

BDmillitary website is a more trustable website compared to other websites.Therefore you can find some rare and classified images in it.
If some members say BDmillitary is not trustworthy then ask them to build their own website!!!Then we can compare their armed forces knowledge...

Bro,our Metis M and Kornet E can fry 'em...But its gonna be costly for them to heavily use tanks...Even the light tanks of India bogged down on our soil..Our army is stronger than them,and I'm not worried about the army and navy....What I'm worried about is the Air Force...They have 4 times MiG-29 than us,their Air Defence systems are superior to ours...They even have illegal 700 km range Scud missiles bought from North Korea...while its illegal for a country to sell missiles with more than 300 km range...

Bro,Germany was surrounded by all sides by powerful enemies and they had to divert their forces in every direction.
Plus,the most important factor is that the german soldiers suffered from the Russian winter and many died from hypothermia and there was a shortage of food...And Russians are stubborn,they will fight to their last breath to protect their so called "motherland" ( Highly unlike the French ) and because of this,the germans faced fierce resistance...and all this led to their defeat....We Bangladeshis took inspiration from that Russian "selflessness for their motherland" and this inspiration led us to fight the liberation war...
Indian tanks? Bogged down on our soil? You mean the m4s? There is a thing called terrain resistance. If you're using metal padded tracks on paddy field you'll get bogged down. Rubber padded tracks are installed in most if not all Bangladeshi tanks to counter that. I am deeply worried about air force. Not because of their numbers... but because we need more planes to cover all our airspace. Scuds... Bangladesh should consider developing anti ballistic missile system. S400 I believe has that capability... not saying we will get that. Germany lost purely because of corporal Hitler. That what happens when you take control from all your generals... Stalin was a clever man. When he left all control of the army navy and air force. Russia started seeing results

MBT-2000 is a export variant of AK.

It can cross water bodies probably like AK;
View attachment 316504
It's a good tank TBH.

Indian tanks? Bogged down on our soil? You mean the m4s? There is a thing called terrain resistance. If you're using metal padded tracks on paddy field you'll get bogged down. Rubber padded tracks are installed in most if not all Bangladeshi tanks to counter that. I am deeply worried about air force. Not because of their numbers... but because we need more planes to cover all our airspace. Scuds... Bangladesh should consider developing anti ballistic missile system. S400 I believe has that capability... not saying we will get that. Germany lost purely because of corporal Hitler. That what happens when you take control from all your generals... Stalin was a clever man. When he left all control of the army navy and air force. Russia started seeing results

I admire the Russians...Especially these tight forces of the Russian Army...
images (40).jpg
images (39).jpg

They are effective at keeping the number of the soldiers in the army high...

Naval Frogman !
Bangladesh Navy's Special Forces SWADS (Special Warfare Diving And Salvage) operator with M4A1 SOPMOD carbine.
The SWADS consists with three unit:
1). SEAL (Sea, Air & Land) / UDT (Underwater Demolition Team)
2). SBCC (Special Boat Combatant-craft Crewmen)
3). EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal)
‪#‎BN_SWADS‬ ‪#‎SWADS‬ ‪#‎BangladeshNavy‬
Shared by: Bangladesh Defence

Naval Frogman !
Bangladesh Navy's Special Forces SWADS (Special Warfare Diving And Salvage) operator with M4A1 SOPMOD carbine.
The SWADS consists with three unit:
1). SEAL (Sea, Air & Land) / UDT (Underwater Demolition Team)
2). SBCC (Special Boat Combatant-craft Crewmen)
3). EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal)
‪#‎BN_SWADS‬ ‪#‎SWADS‬ ‪#‎BangladeshNavy‬
Shared by: Bangladesh Defence

Another pic :
323_17290_770719.jpg

Back
Top Bottom