What's new

Bangladesh Navy

Oh,I can't marry a Noakhailla now...

Noakhaillas are kinda greedy,so...
Lmao xD I don't know who they are but I think I have met those kind of people.

Bangladeshis seem to talk about everything except their navy in this there these days :p:
Wow I forgot it was a navy thread seeing all these talks about dowry. XD anyways is Bangladesh navy getting any frigates?

I dunno, you tell me? I want to see some pictures and professional white papers on Bangla Navy etc.
I hear The Navy is looking forward to set up a shore based coastal defence system. Several offers have been received from Russia, India and China but BN has yet to decide. Russia offered a combination of Bal E and Klub M systems, India offered Brahmos coastal defence system and China offered a combination of C-602 and Cx-1 systems and other sensors.

@Nilgiri could you put up facts about Brahmos in here?

Last edited:
I hear The Navy is looking forward to set up a shore based coastal defence system. Several offers have been received from Russia, India and China but BN has yet to decide. Russia offered a combination of Bal E and Klub M systems, India offered Brahmos coastal defence system and China offered a combination of C-602 and Cx-1 systems and other sensors.

How about getting a combination of all 3 of them?

From Brahmos website:

ZRbI3Gu.jpg

BD already have some costal defense system based on C-802.
Regarding Brahmos -- you heard wrong.

I have compared all the missiles you mentioned...and to be honest,only the Indian offered BrahMos and the Chinese CX-1s should be inducted...( The C-602 missiles are not good )...

BrahMos and CX-1 both are extremely similar missiles and it is believed that CX-1 is the Chinese reverse engineered version of BrahMos and modified...

CX-1 shares the BrahMos' distinctive cone-inlet air intake, two-stage structure, and similar dimensions...

I have compared all the missiles you mentioned...and to be honest,only the Indian offered BrahMos and the Chinese CX-1s should be inducted...( The C-602 missiles are not good )...

BrahMos and CX-1 both are extremely similar missiles and it is believed that CX-1 is the Chinese reverse engineered version of BrahMos and modified...

CX-1 shares the BrahMos' distinctive cone-inlet air intake, two-stage structure, and similar dimensions...
China hasn't even bought Brahmos. There is no question of reverse engineering

p 800 yakhont, maybe they can be installed on samudro avijan like this
kri owa (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom