What's new

Bangladesh Navy vs Myanmar Navy

Judging by your performance against those rebels, I would say a battalion of our cub scouts would be enough to annihilate tatmadaw.
Heh. I'd love to see a batallion of your boys against a batallion of Wa. They would rip your heads off. Literally.

I know burmese have better strength than guerrillas.. that does not mean guerrillas can rule the world.

Technically, the separatist groups are better opponents than the tatmadaw for any adversary. I'm glad they are not against us, in fact, in a war scenario they could even work for us.

Technically, the separatist groups are better opponents than the tatmadaw for any adversary. I'm glad they are not against us, in fact, in a war scenario they could even work for us.

Technically Tamadaw have no control over 40% of the territory of Burmese union. Those separatist already have their own country with occasional skirmishes with Tamadaw. MM can still call those places as part of the union only because of China who has strong influence over those ethnic armies.
But trust me, if I draw a map of Burma today, the actual map will look quite different than what you see in the Atlas.
Again Burmese are very happy as they can get a share of the Jade and some mineral extracted from those region. Thats a compromise the separatist made to keep both China and MM happy.

Judging by your peacekeeping efforts, I would say that one of our rebel armies would be enough to suppress you boys.

You guys are only suppress the civilian public who are helpless like Rohingya. BD Army are well trained & they have good experience to work in UN peacekeeping. our people know how to fight, already proved in 1971. do not take our manners is weakness so don't think again time is coming MM also realize what is the deference ............

You guys are only suppress the civilian public who are helpless like Rohingya. BD Army are well trained & they have good experience to work in UN peacekeeping. our people know how to fight, already proved in 1971. do not take our manners is weakness so don't think again time is coming MM also realize what is the deference ............

I wonder if you have enough self awareness to realise how much you sound like a clown. :rofl:

I wonder if you have enough self awareness to realise how much you sound like a clown. :rofl:

some bad smell are coming from ur mouth i think its cur, brush ur teeth with toilet cleaner otherwise u will lose ur dusty insect prey teeth.
images

Emerging Navy vs Aging Navy.
Most BD frigates and ships are older than their COs.
BD navy has not emerged yet, how can it be aging? It will emerge after another 15 yrs. At this time BD gdp will be $1 trillion, and Myanmar gdp will be around $250 billion.

BD navy has not emerged yet, how can it be aging? It will emerge after another 15 yrs. At this time BD gdp will be $1 trillion, and Myanmar gdp will be around $250 billion.
Hopefully

Maybe:

Attachments

• BD-MnM Comp.jpg
    BD-MnM Comp.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 31
Judging by your peacekeeping efforts, I would say that one of our rebel armies would be enough to suppress you boys.

UN peace-keeping missions in foreign countries actually allow us to train & fight alonside troops of many countries across the world.We get to learn new tatics/strategies and our troops get new experience.And UN paid us billions of dollars for our service.
Its hundred times better than fighting an insurgency in your own country.

We fought wars in different foreign countries,did your tatamowdow do the same?
We even participated in Operation Desert Sheild,Operation Desert Storm,Operation Rebuilding Kuwait during the 1991 Gulf War against Iraq.

Technically Tamadaw have no control over 40% of the territory of Burmese union. Those separatist already have their own country with occasional skirmishes with Tamadaw. MM can still call those places as part of the union only because of China who has strong influence over those ethnic armies.
But trust me, if I draw a map of Burma today, the actual map will look quite different than what you see in the Atlas.
Again Burmese are very happy as they can get a share of the Jade and some mineral extracted from those region. Thats a compromise the separatist made to keep both China and MM happy.

True and well said.
But remember we fought with Arakan Army earlier? BGB,Army and F-7s of BAF wiped out dozens of Arakan rebels attacking BGB positions in 2015.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Bangladesh–Arakan_Army_border_clash

Kira.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom