What's new

Bangladesh mission in Islamabad observed Genocide Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't lecture us about worship. Indians are masters at worshiping cows and massacring people who don't.

Replace Indian with Muslims and cows with Qoran, if you may. the statement you made is just your opinion, based on your hatred with hindus (not Indians).

LOL at Wikileaks. The word of God I presume.
LOL at you, the god itself

Just because you claim something as the truth doesn't mean it is the truth or part of history. Apart from BD, there is no other country which officially supports the genocidal claims. There is no such thing as "recorded" history of a genocide that can be blamed on Pakistan. However, we do know the dirty Indian role during the partition of East Pakistan. India fueled massacre and doesn't even deny its bloody role.

Says the guy who worships Modi and his nationalistic hatred against his own countrymen. Don't you Indians defend the Gujrat massacre and Modi's heinous role? Don't lecture us about worship. Indians are masters at worshiping cows and massacring people who don't.

LOL at Wikileaks. The word of God I presume.
Never defended or defend gujarat massacre.They are a blot on modi.
More than 200 are in jail for the massacres.
How many Pakistan army personnel were jailed for the massacres ?

Where did we brag about the atrocities? Where did we rejoice the killing of innocent people in BD? I need solid quotes from you.
Do you? Most of these threads gets deleted by the mods...ask anyone who has been in these threads..I've seen think tank @Kaptaan bragging about rapes in 1971 and other agreeing with him. These threads get deleted so hard to find them
The mere fact that your refer to drone strikes as your trophy argument which has absolutely no relevance with this topic is enough proof. You are sick and depraved.
Didn't I hit a nerve? Cool. Anyway you can see even some people from Pakistan does acknowledge the wrongdoing of your army in 1971.

Take a look brave pdf warrior
images

Or read this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor.../1403185/Musharraf-apology-to-Bangladesh.html

Then have a nice day.

Replace Indian with Muslims and cows with Qoran, if you may. the statement you made is just your opinion, based on your hatred with hindus (not Indians).

LOL at you, the god itself

LOL Sure thing buddy. Just be in denial mode and simply lie about what the whole world witnesses in a daily basis.

I think you seem confused. The last sentence doesn't make any literal sense. Try to come up with something better.

LOL Sure thing buddy. Just be in denial mode and simply lie about what the whole world witnesses in a daily basis.

I think you seem confused. The last sentence doesn't make any literal sense. Try to come up with something better.
Dude check this thread. Your "don't care" posts are being deleted :frown:

Well, that would be true to you too. Even more so. The whole world has witnessed so much that you are bombed through drones, terrorists are taken out inside your country without even informing you. But denial is bliss.

Doesn't matter. your nonsense post deserves only a nonsense reply.

Never defended or defend gujarat massacre.They are a blot on modi.
More than 200 are in jail for the massacres.
How many Pakistan army personnel were jailed for the massacres ?

LOL So the main architect of the massacre has become the leader of the nation and you are flexing your muscles about 200 irrelevant pawns? Nice logic you got going there.

If Pakistani army personnel were involved in any war crimes they need to be punished and held accountable. You won't here me denying that. Similarly do we need to bring to justice Indian spies and army personnel who were involved in the bloodshed.

Dude check this thread. Your "don't care" posts are being deleted :frown:

Buddy, there are others posts which got deleted as well. Don't try be a smart a$$ by only pointing out my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom