What's new

Bangladesh mission in Islamabad observed Genocide Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
But doing it on Pakistani soil tells a lot more on what Bangladesh wants to tell to Pakistan

I know that your government doesn't react especially after NS came into power. Either you deny or live in denial.

Not in Pakistani soil but inside our embassy which technically a Bangladeshi area.

they want to but we dont pay heed, soon they will give up

We aren't going to give up this will continue until the modern world remain intact before doomsday arrived.

"genocide"

At least a massacre if not genocide.

what's bangladesh even doing keeping an embassy opened in pakistan when all they want to do is fight?
pfft

We should not respond any move by Bangladesh, they really want our intention so dont give them.. we don't care how many traitors we killed, im sure in Bangladesh there is death penalty for the traitors.. True?

Now it will be interesting to see what will be the reaction of Pakistan.
We will might celebrate traitor day in our high commission in Bangladesh.. what u will do? Lol

what's bangladesh even doing keeping an embassy opened in pakistan when all they want to do is fight?
pfft
I am against any relations with Bangladesh,what we have to get from there,nor they have to get anything from us.Better for both countries to close Embassies to save taxpayers money and indulge these babos somewhere else.

Nothing .yawns & move on . dont expect us to react as a rotu bewa aurat like india .
This attitude is what will lead to our dawn fall. Mark my words. It is this pathetic attitude of ours that allows Afghanistan on one side to bark and sponsored terrorism inside Pakistan and on the other hand BD dancing on Indian tunes. And i am not even mentioning India.
The important thing to note is that since they are marginalising the army, hence Nawaz and co will be happy and does not feel the need to react. Any country with an ounce of self respect would have condemn this act on our soil alas Pakistanis it seems does not care who disrespect us and that too on our own soil.
The carefree attitude of Pakistanis taking this as a joke is pathetic to say the least.

Desperate posturing by BD, however even on Pak-China border this is how Pakistan Day was celebrated.

17498586_1306425396061023_4510943575970495572_n.jpg

I am against any relations with Bangladesh,what we have to get from there,nor they have to get anything from us.Better for both countries to close Embassies to save taxpayers money and indulge these babos somewhere else.
ikr! :/

Illegal PM hasina(read behasin) is desperate and looking for Pakistan's angry reactions to make some noise while Hasina attempt to sign defense agreement with Hanuman army.

She really need to sign that deal otherwise she may not be around for too long.

Please ignore this badjaat beghairat hanuman lover Hasina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom