What's new

Bangladesh is Purchasing Two more Submarines

It's called 'carrot & stick' policy, I hope BD can take the stick...
Yes, it is our carrot and stick policy, not yours. Every time we buy Chinese weapons, India begs us to buy their junks as a reciprocity to the Chinese ones. India loses face whenever we buy China, because it stops India from calling itself a big DADA of BD.

Yes, it is our carrot and stick policy, not yours. Every time we buy Chinese weapons, India begs us to buy their junks as a reciprocity to the Chinese ones. India loses face whenever we buy China, because it stops India from calling itself a big DADA of BD.

Lol, more BD delusions...

Big DADA of BD wants more Hilsa, so BD buys dingdong class subs to search for more fish. :)

ADMIN MOD TIME TO CLEAN

SO MANY OFF TOPICS ISSUE WARNING TO THEM :)

:cheers:

"Intervention in neighboring countries to browbeat them is a grotesque foreign-policy legacy left behind by decades of successive Congress Party governments in India. It is an archaic mindset."

M.K. Bhadrakumar
[served as a career diplomat in the Indian Foreign Service for over 29 years, with postings including India’s ambassador to Uzbekistan (1995-1998) and to Turkey (1998-2001).]

this one is special education for @Nilgiri type

Why not add some Iranian Ghadir subs with ToT.. 20 of them will cost around $400 million.. won't that be some deterrent?
they can carry 2 torpedoes each and sea mines..no one will be able to blockade Bangladesh with big and numerous ships without suffering heavy and unacceptable losses..

upload_2017-7-17_20-24-8.jpeg

Last edited:
Why not add some Iranian Ghadir subs with ToT.. 20 of them will cost around $400 million.. won't that be some deterrent?
they can carry 2 torpedoes each and sea mine..no one will be able to blockade Bangladesh with big and numerous ships without suffering heavy and unacceptable losses..

View attachment 412218
I think, Gadhir is a great achievement by Iran. It is their own built subs. But, Iran has only 21 of them operating. BD should vie for technological assistance from China for subs that will be suitable for also shallow coastal waters. BD does not have any arms cooperation with Iran, and Iran likes India more than it likes BD or Pakistan.

I think, Gadhir is a great achievement by Iran. It is their own built subs. But, Iran has only 21 of them operating. BD should vie for technological assistance from China for subs that will be suitable for also shallow coastal waters. BD does not have any arms cooperation with Iran, and Iran likes India more than it likes BD or Pakistan.
I was thinking about the numbers, the price and the deterrence.. maybe China can design something similar and better for Bangladesh and other nations for a $30 to $40 million price.. in good numbers, it is quite a deterrent for defending ones shores..

they can carry 2 torpedoes each and sea mines..no one will be able to blockade Bangladesh with big and numerous ships without suffering heavy and unacceptable losses..

I'm sure you said that as joke. This is good idea to support someone's own industry but they also say desperate times require desperate measures. No offense but Iran doesn't even have experience on using modern tech in this category, so, Iran building something reliable is far from reality. However, I don't think they need any more modern anyway.

BD is like a lemon stuck between our two fingers and ready to be squeezed. Whether we press our fingers depend upon how BD behaves. :D
Lemon contains acid.Maybe thats why you Indians get acidity too often,you try to squeeze us too much.

Back
Top Bottom