What's new

Bangladesh is Purchasing Two more Submarines

He is a phenomenon alright, he is a very good actor as well.

You're jealous of how Kerala mundu (dhoti) looks better than your version :P
I wonder how they sit with that cloth? :P Doesn't it get exposed? Our Lungi is ankle length, so no risk of exposure.But this 'mundu' seems to reveals all.:lol:

Better than India. What can India provide for BD? Oh I forgot, Indian cant provide submarine for export. They even need to buy overseas or lease Nuclear sub. So sad. Maybe the next hundred years, first Indian made submarine will be exported. :enjoy:

We provide Bangladesh the right to exist since 1971.

Btw, any news from Doklam? Any new warnings? When are you finally attacking us for real? :)

There is nothing to bully about Bhutan. They enjoy more freedom than Tibetians or Uiygurs
They have no freedom under India. I pity Indian girls and Dalit who live in oppression and terror in India. Not to mention Bhutan people. China shall liberate South Tibet to stop Hindi Indian oppression of Tibetan people under prejudice. :enjoy:

I wonder how they sit with that cloth? :P Doesn't it get exposed? Our Lungi is knee length, so no risk of exposure.But this 'mundu' seems to reveals all.:lol:

It's folded up actually, it can be lowered upto the ankles if needed. See, we are innovative.

We provide Bangladesh the right to exist since 1971.

Btw, any news from Doklam? Any new warnings? When are you finally attacking us for real? :)
:lol:

What a joke? What indigenous conventional submarine has Indian made? Zero. Even North Korea surpassed India. What a shame :lol:

Haven even pass July and you are begging for defeat? I heard your Indian troops has retreated :enjoy:

so, you're saying that the Indian Navy's biggest success story was a random one??

The biggest success story is the sinking of the surface combatants. The missile boats fired the Styx at Karachi knowing that it would lock on to something, but they didn't knew where.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom