What's new

Bangladesh is Purchasing Two more Submarines

Nope. BD Navy will be strong enough to stop blockade in Bay of Bengal.

PLAN will take care of any attempt to interfere with BD merchant shipping in the rest of IOR.

Take about false bravado. In 1971 Indian navy lighted up the Karachi harbor with relative ease.

India has multiple ways of shutting down Bangladeshi ports
aerial strikes from shored based aircraft
missile strikes from corvettes
submarine warfare
mines

Bangladesh navy will be gone in 48 hours. Bangladesh navy has no minesweepers or ASW aircraft. As far as PLAN saving you West Pakistani army in 1971 was waiting for China to bail them out too.

Bangaldeshi leaders are sane. Even the ones that spout anti-Indian rhetoric know their limitations of their country. Most Indians are happy to see Bangladeshis happy and content in their own country.

I hear your complaints on the Farakka barrage and flood control. I do not know of any solutions that will make everyone happy. The solutions are not cheap.

Take about false bravado. In 1971 Indian navy lighted up the Karachi harbor with relative ease.

India has multiple ways of shutting down Bangladeshi ports
aerial strikes from shored based aircraft
missile strikes from corvettes
submarine warfare
mines

Bangladesh navy will be gone in 48 hours. Bangladesh navy has no minesweepers or ASW aircraft. As far as PLAN saving you West Pakistani army in 1971 was waiting for China to bail them out too.

Bangaldeshi leaders are sane. Even the ones that spout anti-Indian rhetoric know their limitations of their country. Most Indians are happy to see Bangladeshis happy and content in their own country.

I hear your complaints on the Farakka barrage and flood control. I do not know of any solutions that will make everyone happy. The solutions are not cheap.

I am talking about 2030 when BD military modernisation will be complete and not now.

China of 2030 will not be the China of 1971.

You must have said 2030, at least 2030 times by now :lol:

That is because Indians keep talking about India versus BD now.

All this is hypothetical and set in 2030 of course.

Realistically there will be no BD/India conflict but BD must be prepared in case it happens.

I am talking about 2030 when BD military modernisation will be complete and not now.

Nothing changes geography. Belgium is still vulnerable to Germany.
Indian navy is not going to be sitting idle.

In 2017 we can achieve total air superiority over BD sky in 17 minutes if we really want to hit BD with a hammer, in 2030 it would be 30 minutes....that's all. :D

But that's all hypothetical, neither BD will ever grow a spine (and lose its brains) to attack us, nor we will ever be so shameless to attack a minuscule powerless spot on the map called BD :P ....that's against our dignity. :)

Nothing changes geography. Belgium is still vulnerable to Germany.
Indian navy is not going to be sitting idle.

BD military will get stronger quicker than India as BD is starting from such a low base.

Say BD is 2 now and India is at 10.
Then by 2030, BD gets to 6 and India is at say 12.

Sorry buddy, I don't have any personal conflict with you, but somehow we end up on contradicting view each time. I just wrote my personal opinion - this will be really good if it is not like that. However, what I see, India is in much stronger position as compared to Bangladesh. And like some wise man said, "old is gold". They'll just use old tactics - incite civil war, step in when situation is favorable, crush the voices against them, plant their puppets and move on. I know you'll say again you're 160 Million strong Muslims nation but please don't mind...actually, never mind, let's not talk about that.

Okay.

End of the day this is a forum and the fantasies projected here is nothing but stupidity. Let us agree to disagree.

You forget that you also have Pakistan and China to deal with.
Those numbers are enough for local superiority in the NE region bordering BD.
Whatever makes you sleep at night. :enjoy: Your hypothetical Hazwa-e-hind is based on China and Pakistan!!

Oh these Razakars.:disagree:

Anyway, on topic it's good you have few subs, you can easily detect some incursions but don't hoop around thinking you have achieved something, subs are easily detected by a sonar, especially the diesel electric ones are too noisy. And you need to surface more often.

Name Song-class is ironical in that context.
You can all claim rosy when you have a nuclear sub. Until then :pop:

Whatever makes you sleep at night. :enjoy: Your hypothetical Hazwa-e-hind is based on China and Pakistan!!

Oh these Razakars.:disagree:

Anyway, on topic it's good you have few subs, you can easily detect some incursions but don't hoop around thinking you have achieved something, subs are easily detected by a sonar, especially the diesel electric ones are too noisy. And you need to surface more often.

Name Song-class is ironical in that context.
You can all claim rosy when you have a nuclear sub. Until then :pop:

Diesel electric subs are actually quieter than SSNs.

BD military will get stronger quicker than India as BD is starting from such a low base.

Say BD is 2 now and India is at 10.
Then by 2030, BD gets to 6 and India is at say 12.

I know now for CERTAIN that you SKIPPED your Math lectures :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom