What's new

Bangladesh is in a violent phase and India must do all it can to see a friendly regime return to pow

Oh so now "he implies it", not the same as calling for an intervention is it?

If the Government in Bangladesh will get itself involved in anti India shenanigans India will obviously hit back, covertly and overtly.

You don't have to believe what I say, just like I don't believe majority of the tripe that gets posted here by BNP and Jamaat fanboys.

You ll see it all unfold right in front of your eyes in the next few years. :wave:

Problem with behind the scenes activity is that it isn't clear till it gets done. Ultimately India has to secure its interests particularly in its region.

I demand that mod should change the title of this thread.
It should be - Bangladesh is in a violent political crisis because of India, and India should go and hang itself with its friends who are in BD power.:rofl:

there is nothing for India to fear and who ever comes in power India is ok with it

This shubir boumik guy is a low life Indian not surprisingly working in a anti-BD RAW outlet like BDnews 24. One wonder how many more such low life vultures are working in other awami outlets like Ekkatur, Shomoy etc not to mention BS star and Baler Alo.
India got more than they ever dreamed off from this treacherous awami maggots that they are this desperate and audacious. What have our country been downgraded into by these awami bastards in just 4 years?

The issue is simple, US wants a naval base in Bangladesh, and the BNP and Jamaatis seem to have struck a deal with the Americans. Essentially doing what Musharraf did with Pakistan, selling the country out for small gains.

SO this is the new crap south block in delhi came up with. U guys as always are unparalleled in farting nonsense.:crazy: On a serious note, I would gladly accept a fictional US naval base in BD over indo-awami chanakyan loons destroying our country piece by piece. :enjoy:

Btw U do realize that the maggot was talking of all means which also includes military intervention. I wonder how U hypocrites would have reacted had a US jounalist sitting in India called for US military intervention in favour of a political party in India.

Last edited:
The real reason is growing fundamentalism in Bangladesh. As per my gaze you shall see a spurt in terrorism in Bangladesh in 2 to 3 years. One will find suicide attacks like Pakistan. It will be an outcome of mismatch of Islamic ideology with Bengalee culture and democracy.

there is nothing for India to fear and who ever comes in power India is ok with it
Actually, Indians are quite scared of BNP and Tareque. Specially since his connections with ISI and ULFA which is more or less, true although highly exaggerated.

Actually, Indians are quite scared of BNP and Tareque. Specially since his connections with ISI and ULFA which is more or less, true although highly exaggerated.
India is scared of cookie monster is more believable than saying India is scared of this spoilt brat and the granny on botox.

India is scared of cookie monster is more believable than saying India is scared of this spoilt brat and the granny on botox.

It is obvious, indians are quite irritated seeing resounding rejection of them and their stooge Awami League. That is why look KZ is their concern now.

For Bangladeshis please dont fall for indian game to pollute this thread, their goal is derail and close this one.

It is obvious, indians are quite irritated seeing resounding rejection of them and their stooge Awami League. That is why look KZ is their concern now.

For Bangladeshis please dont fall for indian game to pollute this thread, their goal is derail and close this one.
Yes our lives depend on whether or not we able to derail and close threads in Bangladesh section of Pakistan defense forum. 
We just hope Khaleda/Hainsa/Chameli whoever it is at the helm of BD, won't start a cat fight with Indian prime minister as to who called whom first and who's phone is dead and who's working. Idiots.

Yes our lives depend on whether or not we able to derail and close threads in Bangladesh section of Pakistan defense forum. 
We just hope Khaleda/Hainsa/Chameli whoever it is at the helm of BD, won't start a cat fight with Indian prime minister as to who called whom first and who's phone is dead and who's working. Idiots.

You need to worry about eating all the Hilsha fish while you can because that will be in short supply very soon.

He he they can say goodbye to lots of things pretty soon.Hilsha is in the bottom of the list.
And look the forceful words about fundamentalism and suicide bombing.they should know ,na? It was a Sikh and an Indian descendent Tamil from srilanka who tought them those words.Awww:blah:

Back
Top Bottom