What's new

Bangladesh Intelligence and RAW carry out joint operation in Dhaka

haha... putting words in others mouth, and then laughing on your own.
:)
80% of the slum dwellers in delhi NCR are bangladeshis who are breeding like rats here.

Do you have any proof,statistic to support the claim.

ontopic
Good to see Bangladesh getting rid of these insurgents , as eventually insurgents/terrorists turn their attacks on their host nation.

Do you have any proof,statistic to support the claim.

ontopic
Good to see Bangladesh getting rid of these insurgents , as eventually insurgents/terrorists turn their attacks on their host nation.
proofs are given for legal things, bangladeshish are living here in millions. im actually shocked to see an indian asking for proofs of bangldeshis living in India.

proofs are given for legal things, bangladeshish are living here in millions. im actually shocked to see an indian asking for proofs of bangldeshis living in India.

I guess you are one of those indians who needs another flag like usa or israel besides his conuntries flag for identity crisis. No point in argung with losers like you.
without proof theres no credibility and I meant statistical proof not news reports.

Go to NCR Delhi and Bangalore, you will see thousands of illegal labors from BD working there.

I meant some UN or by some NGO document yaar

By seeing how can one come to conclusion that he/she is a Bangladeshi immigrant let alone illegal one.

I guess you are one of those indians who needs another flag like usa or israel besides his conuntries flag for identity crisis. No point in argung with losers like you.
without proof theres no credibility and I meant statistical proof not news reports.

ure denial makes no difference, as we both know bangladeshish come to india illegaly and they come in millions, im not saying anything bad againsty u guys, its just that our nation is giving food, shelter n dignity to millions of urs. so in return atleast u guys should show some respect towards India.

rest its all upto u to accept or deny.
at the end of the day, its we who have to fix this bangladeshi menace.

the same way your bla bla isn't worth a cent. And respect?

by the way saw this news today just posting an excerpt.

'The EU union has also extended support for establishing a €1.5 million regional counter-terrorism centre in Dhaka, the EU ambassador Stefan Frowein said, following his meeting with foreign minister Dipu Moni at the foreign ministry. '

This is a center where military personals from Pakistan and India will be trained for countering terrorism. The terrorists that your country exports to us for instability. You should be thanking us.

the same way your bla bla isn't worth a cent. And respect?

by the way saw this news today just posting an excerpt.

'The EU union has also extended support for establishing a €1.5 million regional counter-terrorism centre in Dhaka, the EU ambassador Stefan Frowein said, following his meeting with foreign minister Dipu Moni at the foreign ministry. '

This is a center where military personals from Pakistan and India will be trained for countering terrorism. The terrorists that your country exports to us for instability. You should be thanking us.

That is what I am talking about. RAB and DGFI should extend their hand to train Indian RAW and commandoes for counter terrorism. Seems like they dont know what they are doing except making fuzz about MRCA and lab lab la...

economic benefit ? how? its BD which was asked to invest in Indian NE as Indian govt has no writ there.

And did India give Transit Trade Route to BD to have trade with Pakistan ? pls update me if there is any progress

Dear jana?? Bangladesh asked to invest in Indian NE bcoz indian GOV has no writ there??:cheesy::cheesy: did pakistan allow women to have alcohol ?? Imagine bangladesh took $1B from india as soft loan and u saying BD will invest in NE india??

How is BD's economy related to trade route to pakistan??Do u know anything about developing economies??What has pakistan on offer to bangladesh??Can pakistan offer technology to advanced industry,infrastructure,power management,water management?? Big NO..BD need tech in industry BD needs energy and god willing if things go as planned BD will receive energy and also know how of industrial tech from india..Pakistan has notthing on offer to bangladesh, coz bangladesh as a country is moving ahead of pakistan, if current trends continues in a decade or 2 bangladesh will surpass pakistan..

That is what I am talking about. RAB and DGFI should extend their hand to train Indian RAW and commandoes for counter terrorism. Seems like they dont know what they are doing except making fuzz about MRCA and lab lab la...

Thanks bangladesh, Plz train us ,plz teach us how to fight,Oh mighty mighty martial race ,Oh mighty mighty meat eaters plz return us with favour bcoz it was Us the poor veggie viggie non martial race ppl who trained the Bangals(mukti bahini) how to fire how to fight to save their women, property n freedom from the aggressors.

On a serious note man the US(CIA) is in pakistan, so does it mean pak's ISI can carryout operations in USA??Nope isnt it..Same is the case with us...If u cant digest it have Hajmola

Thanks bangladesh, Plz train us ,plz teach us how to fight,Oh mighty mighty martial race ,Oh mighty mighty meat eaters plz return us with favour bcoz it was Us the poor veggie viggie non martial race ppl who trained the Bangals(mukti bahini) how to fire how to fight to save their women, property n freedom from the aggressors.

On a serious note man the US(CIA) is in pakistan, so does it mean pak's ISI can carryout operations in USA??Nope isnt it..Same is the case with us...If u cant digest it have Hajmola

Even hajmola isn't good enough to digest what you just said. Have any thing better? Comparing India with America in terms of geo politics is absolutely insane. India is a developing country with poverty rate higher than bangladesh. theoretically speaking, we are almost similar in terms of economics growth. America has reasons to operate in Pakistan which goes beyond reasonable assumptions, but India operating in dhaka may be reasonable doubts to insane people or people with self interest. And specially when the BSF is killing so many innocent civilians of Bangladesh, we should not trust india at all cost..

:rofl: The nation with the world's greatest share of poor thinks it is a supahpowah. I have heard this countless times from indians: wee aar pouerful and vary bigg laik Amerika.. :rofl:.. man the inferiority complex, it's just too funny!

Pakistanis are a more respectable bunch. So many indians I know here had reservations about being called "brown", one even told me he's more yellow than brown. No Pakistani here ever cared about being called brown even though they have a lighter complexion.

You guys are a joke on the face of the world. Your economy is booming only because since 90's you have started doing all the lowly jobs that white people won't do.:rofl:

Last edited:
:rofl: The nation with the world's greatest share of poor thinks it is a supahpowah. I have heard this countless times from indians: wee aar pouerful and vary bigg laik Amerika.. :rofl:.. man the inferiority complex, it's just too funny!

Pakistanis are a more respectable bunch. So many indians I know here had reservations about being called "brown", one even told me he's more yellow than brown. No Pakistani here ever cared about being called brown even though they have a lighter complexion.

You guys are a joke on the face of the world. Your economy is booming only because since 90's you have started doing all the lowly jobs that white people won't do.:rofl:

But your country men are doing the brown man's lowly jobs.

So are you. :D

We never denied that. It's you funny lot who are in denial because of some psychological complex.

You can never be America (how pathetic!) as long as your economy is their junkyard.:rofl:

So that's worse because brown men are (??) to white men? You just proved your inferiority complex!! :woot: Thanks for proving my point.. luvs and kisses to ya typical indian mentality dude:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom