What's new

Bangladesh Intelligence and RAW carry out joint operation in Dhaka

There is also another point concerning how the persons apprehended are being transferred to India. There is no extradition treaty between Bangladesh and India. These cooperative operations between DGFI and RAW in Bangladesh seems highly dubious and is probably illegal and is tantamount to kidnapping.

awwww bleeding hearts for terrorists........ it must sting that one of your own got caught and has been sent off to India:rolleyes:

C'mon Munshi ji, do we have to tell you what treaties and pacts is your govt. signing with India? make some efforts on your own yaar...........

The pacts signed are Agreement on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters, Agreement on Transfer of Sentenced Persons and Agreement on Combating International Terrorism, Organised Crime and Illicit Drug Trafficking.

India, Bangladesh working on Extradition Treaty: Hasina - The Times of India

First of all its a terrorist organization PR leaflet that says he was picked up by RAW. This they are doing just to give more power to the Jamatis who can then make tamasha saying RAW is getting free hand in BD. Everyone knows the Jamatis like to help and shield anti indian groups.

What credibility does a terror org media cell carry? How do they know it was RAW that picked their chief up? If they know so much, they should have tipped their guy to run away, no?

Just Jamati anti india propaganda, not credible, expect the jamatis to believe a terror org's unsubstantiated claims when it comes to india bashing. Ignore.

Thanks BD for the responsible action.

Last edited:
Well looks like a counter terrorism operation with intelligence agencies co-op regardless of agreements or no agreements. No need hoopla over this!

Without an agreement this is an infringement and can DGFI operate in India? If not then such collaboration must stop.

But members with indian and american flags are claiming it to be a an economic support operation!!!
I'm confused now.... or they are misleading as usual.

On what legal basis are these joint operations being carried out in Bangladesh? There must be some legal agreement allowing RAW to operate in tandem with the DGFI or NSI on Bangladesh soil. When was this agreement signed and by whom? More importantly is their a reciprocal agreement allowing DGFI and NSI to operate alongside RAW in India? If not then why have we allowed this liberty to Indian foreign intelligence for them to operate in Bangladesh?

MBI Munshi

Why don't you write to your govt. and find out..or are you hoping to find the answer to these question on a online forum?? Use Right To Information or other similar act to get answers from your govt??

or am I mistaken and these are rhetorical questions you are asking?

But members with indian and american flags are claiming it to be a an economic support operation!!!
I'm confused now.... or they are misleading as usual.

How it (co-operation with RAW) can benefited for BD economically is beyond my knowledge. And how BD allows such operation, can't understand------I'm worried about BD's privacy, strategy and independence. God knows what the hell is hell-AL doing, they are not trust worthy.

Last edited:
There is also another point concerning how the persons apprehended are being transferred to India. There is no extradition treaty between Bangladesh and India. These cooperative operations between DGFI and RAW in Bangladesh seems highly dubious and is probably illegal and is tantamount to kidnapping.

What reasons the BD govt is giving its public and opposition for handing over ULFA people sans any legal treaty ?

How it (co-operation with RAW) can benefited for BD economically is beyond my knowledge. And how BD allows such operation, can't understand------I'm worried about BD's privacy, strategy and independence. God knows what the hell is hell-AL doing, they are not trust worthy.

economic benefit ? how? its BD which was asked to invest in Indian NE as Indian govt has no writ there.

And did India give Transit Trade Route to BD to have trade with Pakistan ? pls update me if there is any progress

What reasons the BD govt is giving its public and opposition for handing over ULFA people sans any legal treaty ?

As far as I know there was a consultant at DGFI who wrote a legal opinion pointing out the many faults with a proposed extradition treaty between India and Bangladesh. Apparently the consultant found the proposed draft submitted by India to be one sided and detrimental to Bangladesh sovereignty. The extradition treaty has been stuck ever since. For this reason the government and RAW are using illegal means to transfer people to India.

economic benefit ? how? its BD which was asked to invest in Indian NE as Indian govt has no writ there.

And did India give Transit Trade Route to BD to have trade with Pakistan ? pls update me if there is any progress

Free transit facility by India! to BD! no way not happening.

Reality seems to be exact opposite.
Where, BD is doing its best by investing in least developed corners of Indian.

Any joint operations by two neighboring or sensitive intelligence agencies are complete stupidity. Think about CIA in collaborations with The KGB.
I'm not against the idea of capturing terrorist and handling them over(its been done world wide) but I'm against the idea of other agencies working on our land when in the past they were involved in unnecessary complications

Last edited:
Very good news. It is nice to see India and BD having joint initiatives in so many areas...

So what are you doing about it except babbling on an internet forum? I'm sure you can be of much better use to your country than this.

Don't worry I am doing my part that's why you Indians are always targeting me. That's how I know I am doing a good job.

Back
Top Bottom