What's new

Bangladesh, India to start work on Feni bridge

Soon we will be a middle income nation by opening 'paan-biri-chayer dokan' and 'bhat-macher hotel' all along the transit routes.

A lamb shouldn't invite a wolf to it's house.

Are you kidding?? Bangladesh is the cancer!!! (Its not me saying it. BDeshies claim to be the cancer within the belly of India which will destroy it!!!)

How can a wolf like India have any effect on cancer!!! The only way to kill cancer is to irradiate it. I reckon one 20KT will do :P

First Awami League indian stooge regime allows indian to withdraw water from Feni river by using pumps and now letting Feni bridge to be built. According to indian military strategy, if there is need india plan to detach Chittagong port from rest of Bangladesh through Feni. This bridge will serve moe military purpose and movement for indian than any thing else.

First Awami League indian stooge regime allows indian to withdraw water from Feni river by using pumps and now letting Feni bridge to be built. According to indian military strategy, if there is need india plan to detach Chittagong port from rest of Bangladesh through Feni. This bridge will serve moe military purpose and movement for indian than any thing else.

I don't think we have an imminent threat like that, but one never knows and we have to be careful about India. So I have changed my mind about transit and any related project, like this Feni bridge, I think they are against Bangladesh national interest.

Due to India's "Look East policy", they will use this transit not just for NE states, but also for connecting with ASEAN states, which is not in our national interest. Only when we become a full member of ASEAN or a possible ASEAN+ grouping, and if there is a consensus among all members about this, then because of group interest we may allow this transit and not before that.

For now, let India connect with NE states and ASEAN with Shiliguri corridor and Sittwe port and not through our land.

I don't think we have an imminent threat like that, but one never knows and we have to be careful about India. So I have changed my mind about transit and any related project, like this Feni bridge, I think they are against Bangladesh national interest.

Due to India's "Look East policy", they will use this transit not just for NE states, but also for connecting with ASEAN states, which is not in our national interest. Only when we become a full member of ASEAN or a possible ASEAN+ grouping, and if there is a consensus among all members about this, then because of group interest we may allow this transit and not before that.

For now, let India connect with NE states and ASEAN with Shiliguri corridor and Sittwe port and not through our land.

and why is that dude??? ASEAN supports India and giving us transit will not affect ur relations with ASEAN...

OFF TOPIC-your dream about BD joining ASEAN is complete B.S.!!

RAWamy League is getting orders from RAW, so anything they do is suspect. I changed my position on this, like idune Bhai said, it can be used to bring in Indian Army to help RAWamy League if their position becomes vulnerable. This bridge is indeed a security threat.

RAWamy League is getting orders from RAW, so anything they do is suspect. I changed my position on this, like idune Bhai said, it can be used to bring in Indian Army to help RAWamy League if their position becomes vulnerable. This bridge is indeed a security threat.

ya like a single bridge is gonna make any difference if we want to attack!!:lol:

and why is that dude??? ASEAN supports India and giving us transit will not affect ur relations with ASEAN...

OFF TOPIC-your dream about BD joining ASEAN is complete B.S.!!

Bangladesh and Myanmar together could not afford the cost of highway about which Bangladeshis are day dreaming.

ya like a single bridge is gonna make any difference if we want to attack!!:lol:

well said.

Bangladesh and Myanmar together could not afford the cost of highway about which Bangladeshis are day dreaming.

That's none of India's concern. We are not dreaming but talking about the future of our country where malaunic India has no
business. During the previous BNP era talks went a long way on Chittagong-Kunming highway to connect to ASEAN and China
but India is now influencing her malaunic dalal BAL gov to abandon the project. So basically people are boiling over this
stooge gov. Money is secondary consideration when it comes to strategic projects.

That's none of India's concern. We are not dreaming but talking about the future of our country where malaunic India has no
business. During the previous BNP era talks went a long way on Chittagong-Kunming highway to connect to ASEAN and China
but India is now influencing her malaunic dalal BAL gov to abandon the project. So basically people are boiling over this
stooge gov. Money is secondary consideration when it comes to strategic projects.

Well said. Indian govt. is using its black hand in both Bangladesh and Myanmar to stop this from happening. We need to bring in the other big guns in the region to counter Indian design, who are interested to see Bangladesh-Myanmar road/rail link - such as China, ASEAN, Korea and Japan, countries that fortunately are not in the pocket of Zionist/Hindutva clique.

Bangladesh will be our shortcut to N-E territories and eastern countries..good going.just don't pay heed about foul cry of jealous peoples.

Ok. best of luck for Chittagong-Kunming highway that but the guy was talking about ASEAN-Bangladesh highway and Myanmar-Bangladesh can't afford that.

Well said. Indian govt. is using its black hand in both Bangladesh and Myanmar to stop this from happening. We need to bring in the other big guns in the region to counter Indian design, who are interested to see Bangladesh-Myanmar road/rail link - such as China, ASEAN, Korea and Japan, countries that fortunately are not in the pocket of Zionist/Hindutva clique.

There is lots of difference between your dreaming and reality.

Ok. best of luck for Chittagong-Kunming highway that but the guy was talking about ASEAN-Bangladesh highway and Myanmar-Bangladesh can't afford that.

ASEAN-BD highway?!?!

Myanmar is part of ASEAN. So all we need to do is construct highways connecting BD and Myanmar. Then we can access some ASEAN highway, if one exists.

Korean and Japan...... + China? :lol: I think aiming to join ASEAN is good enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom