Bangladesh-Hinduized via Bangla language

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
language
Posted on February 26, 2009 | 10 Comments
flag.gif

Last December, the Urdu-speaking Muslims living in Bangladesh were given the right to vote since the separation of Eastern wing of Pakistan by local majority party, Awami League leader Sheikh Mujibur Rehman (killed in a military coup in 1975) under Hindu tanks in 1971. He named the former East Pakistan province – Bangladesh or “Bangla country” (borrowing the Zionists’ concept of Palestine for “Jewish people” only). Mujib declared Hindu religious days as ‘national holidays’ and used to attend all Hindu festivals personally.

An unbaised reader of Indian sub-Continent will find that under British occupation of India – both Bangla and Urdu languages were turned into sort of racist cult – with the differnce that while Urdu-speaking conmmunities based their identities both on Islam and language – the Bangla-speaking communities have no religious bariers – Muslims, Hindus and Buddhist are all considered part of the same ‘Bangla Brotherhood’ as long as they speak Bangla and are born in India’s West Bangal or Bangladesh. In order to abolish such racism – based on language or birth land – which is against Islamic teachings – Quaid-e-Azam (a Gujrati-speaking Muslim) declared Urdu as Pakistan’s official language, though the majority of Pakistani population in 1947, was Bangla-speaking. However, after February 21, 1952 language riots at Dhaka University resulting in the death of three students – Bangla language was made into ‘lanuage Holocaust’.

There are 160 million Bangla-speaking population (82% Muslims, 16% Hindus and the rest Christians and Buddhists) – while India has more than 75 million Bangla-speaking population in West Bengal, Assam, Tripura, and state of Jharkhand. Some Indian leaders suggested to Mujib that if he could get a divorce from Pakistan – India maybe willing to let its province of West Bangal merge with Bangladesh – in order to unite the two Bangals, which the All India National Congress fought to get divided fearing being a Muslim-majority province under British Raj – its people may prefer to join the newly created Pakistan.

Persian was the official language during the Mughal Empire in Hindustan. During that period, Urdu (meaning army in Persian) was evolved out of Arabic, Persian and Turkish speaking Muslims who established Muslim rule in Indian sub-Continent. A great number of Urdu words became part of Bangla grammar. It was William Carey (1761-1834), an English missionary, who Sanskritized Bangla language between 1800 and 1813 with the help of Brahimin intellectuals. British imperialists made it compulsary for Muslims to learn this Sanskritized Bangla language to join government services. The Christian-Hindu agenda was to convert the former Muslim ruling class into tailors, boatment, peasants and rickshawalas . After division of India into two sovereign states, the anti-Muslim Hindu elites in India – went for the big kill – to Hinduized Muslims via Bangla language. However, their hatred of Bangla language is obvious from the fact that while Bangla is official language of Bangladseh – 75 million Bangla-speaking Indian citizens (25% Muslims) in West Bengal – have failed to get Bangla to be recognized as one of the state languages of India. In fact, New Delhi has refused to issue a postage stamp with Bangla script on it.

The Hindu crusaders believe that by Sanskritizing Bangla language they will be able to de-Islamize Bangla population. There is no shortage of ‘Islamophobes’ on both sides – Sufia Kamal, Nilima Ibrahim, Ali Ahsan, Shamsur Rahman, Kabir Chaudhry (Minister of Education under Mujib) and Kudrate-e Khoda (communist Chairman of the Bangladesh Education Commission) to name a few. Bangla Islamists were mostly killed by the thugs of pro-India Rakshi Bahini militia. Islamic academic in Universities were replaced by Mujib’s trusties, the Tagorites, the anarchists and the communists. Muslim history books were polluted with Hindu ones. The literary works of anti-Islam Hindu writers such as Rabindranath Tagore (1861-1941), Samar Sen (1916-1987) and Sri Krishna-Kirtan instead of Kazi Nazrul Islam (1899-1976) or Abdul Kadi (1906-1984) – have become part of Bangla literature in Universities.

Some of the Islamic terminoloy purged from school textbooks included Allah, Rasul, Nabi, Hajj, Wudu, Azan, Mu’azin, Ka’aba, Jihad, etc. etc.

It’s interesting to note that All India Muslim League was born in Dhaka in 1906 – and the “Pakistan Resolution” that called for the creation of an independent Muslim State in Indian sub-Continent – was proposed by A.K. Fazlul Haq, a Bangla leader on March 23, 1940.

The current prime minister of Bangladesh, Sheikh Hasina Wajed is the daughter of slain ‘Father of the Nation’ Sheikh Mujibur Rehman – and the only member of the family not killed in 1975 military coup for being out of country (in India).

And finally, here is a ‘conspiracy theory’ by a paranoid Hindu Zionist – who believe that Pakistan (ISI) and Bangladesh (DGFI) intelligence services are planning to split India by linking the two Muslim-majority countries through a northern corridor in India and naming it Mughalistan. As usual, the ignorant Zionist creep don’t want to admit that the Mughal Muslim dynasty ruled the entire Indian sub-continent and the present-day Afghanistan for several centuries.

It is clear that the only option we Muslim warriors of Bangladesh have is to rise against the Awami dictatorship. We have the blood of Muslim warriors from Afghanistan, Persia, Arabia and Turkey flowing through our veins. We must fight for our Muslim heritage against the Tagore supremacists

PathanBangladeshi, we know you're a small black penis indian. Don't worry about us getting "Hinduized" - fix your hindu size first. :lol:
Why do you keep mentioning penises on all my threads? Is there something you are not telling me? Bangladesh is Islamic nation and your kind are not accepted here.

Bangladesh - ‘Hinduized’ via Bangla language

Bangladesh – ‘Hinduized’ via Bangla language | Rehmat's World

Rehmat Bhai's fairy world.False flagger Bhumihar Bihari eager to join BD. Yes only by Bengali nationalism its possible. Brother
I have already said that Bhumihar is below Bangladeshi Muslim warrior, please stop insulting me by calling me that.

I have already said that Bhumihar is below Bangladeshi Muslim warrior, please stop insulting me by calling me that.

@Horus please check his ip. Must be from Bihar or UP. This false flag totally harassing all with BD flag. Also cross check with @Bangla25 or @tahsin or @BhumiharTiger for duplicate id. If possible please ban his ip. Same troll comes back with his 20 or more ids.

@Horus please check his ip. Must be from Bihar or UP. This false flag totally harassing all with BD flag. Also cross check with @Bangla25 or @tahsin or @BhumiharTiger for duplicate id. If possible please ban his ip. Same troll comes back with his 20 or more ids.
Stop harassing me, you have been brainwashed by Tagore Hindu propaganda. You must return to your pure Islamic roots from Persia, Turkey, Arabia and Afghanistan

What a twisted outlook! In reality, urdu/arabic/persian languages were used to islamize BD, because it was originally a hindu populace..

What a twisted outlook! In reality, urdu/arabic/persian languages were used to islamize BD, because it was originally a hindu populace..
It was a land of idol worshippers (not Hindu idol worshippers) but were forcefully converted to Hinduism by Hindu conquerors.

You know Biharis also live in Bangladesh. And for some reason, our government don't allow them to even go back to Pakistan

Also, Bangladeshis don't speak Bangla anymore, we speak "Benglish".

We Bangla Muslims need to change the name of our country, the suffix "desh" sounds to Hindu and does not reflect our foreign Turkic, Arab, Persian and Pathan ancestry. I suggest these alternatives:

Khaganate of Bengal
Bengal Caliphate
Al Banglar
Banglastan
Mughalistan

It is clear that the only option we Muslim warriors of Bangladesh have is to rise against the Awami dictatorship.
This is the only part of your article I agree with you. But I don't think Hasina is trying to turn Bangladesh into a Hindu state but rather a political-religion state where Mujibur is worshipped in a way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom