What's new

Bangladesh has started upgrading Type-59 tank locally

10360964_792691454077034_8382072565239541234_n.jpg

I feel sorry for you son. Really do. I bear you no malice or hatred. I just feel effing bad for you. :(

Jaamat koreley khidey mitbey na, gaye kaapor ashbey na. Mathai chaat hobey na.

Lekha pora, business ey mon dao. nijekey are nijer desh bashi key sheba koro. Kaajey debey. Tomar desh bashira rokto diye shadhinota paiyase.. Halie biliye diyo na.

Go in peace boy. God give you good sense.

Russia knew, after cold war India became a lap dog of USA with big D... so they are treating them as milking cow now, nothing more.
At least they know the fact that we have got a deep purse and hence are willing to bend their backs in front of us.On the contrary you're nothing but a liability to the Russkies who know that you don't have the money to even pay for the Yak-130 trainer let alone Su Pak-Fa.I bet the Russians are a bit more intelligent than you to understand a simple matter like this.On the other hand India which is by now a $2 trillions economy offers a huge market plus has got really a large defense budget.Plus we are the largest buyer of the Russia Defense Industry.Do you think that Mr.Vladimir Putin is an idiot to put aside a time tested ally like India and go ahead in making deals with a puny country like BD which has less than $160 billion economy as of 2014 and a defense budget of around $1.3 billions with no credible influence in the present global political arena....:coffee:

burmese mi-24s. They are a potent anti tank platform.

They heb 20 of these AFAIK to edal a death blow to any tank mis adbenture from bangladesh

028412.jpg

Says the bangladeshi with 900$ gdp per capita:rofl:!dying to get into Assam which itself is the poorest in NE by per capita basis.
Why do you bangladeshis pole vault knowing fully well the border security uses your people as target practice?That your people will be used as slave labour paid a pittance?Your people victims of human trafficking,prostitution and organ harvest rackets in India?
All the while being paid peanuts.Tch tch.

I mean seriously,your country is still waiting to get its first 4 lane highway,a very basic infrastructure and you talk like you have anything on us.First get your gdp per capita above triple digits and then we will talk.

LOL the per capita income is $1,190 in Bangladesh. A North Easterner don't have to think of it. :lol:

Those illegal Bangladeshis are actually Indian citizens in North East, wait for the time when even you will be mocked as an illegal Bangladeshi, treating as second class citizen is the prerequisite for terming illegal migrants! :coffee:

Meanwhile, the North East people are already victims of the worst racist attacks in the world! :rolleyes:

Instead of arguing here, better learn to speak Sanskrit! :lol:

LOL the per capita income is $1,190 in Bangladesh. A North Easterner don't have to think of it. :lol:

Those illegal Bangladeshis are actually Indian citizens in North East, wait for the time when even you will be mocked as an illegal Bangladeshi, treating as second class citizen is the prerequisite for terming illegal migrants! :coffee:

Meanwhile, the North East people are already victims of the worst racist attacks in the world! :rolleyes:

Instead of arguing here, better learn to speak Sanskrit! :lol:
It is 900$.

Country name 2009 2010 2011 2013
Bangladesh 598 664 732 829
GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table
Oops its not even 900 but 829 dollars.Boy that is the very symbol of piss poor
Sanskrit is a dead language.But then I am talking with a bangladeshi whose bangla dialect is seen as downmarket by the more prosperous and sophisticated bengalis.

No..no really.I pity you.Basic communication skills are just pathetic in you.
Maybe that's why you use you use memes to make up for it,a lot of people with such issues prefer to write letters by the way,But then I guess you couldn't afford a good education.

Chinese supplied IFV Type-92 OF POWERFUL BURMA ARMY

401299_175739839208318_13201895_n.jpg

Water cannons would do the job as far as BD is concerned.

:)

BURMESE ARMY has moderninesed massively with CHINESE help. from basic infactry gear SPGs...china has armed them well not to bow to any hegemonic expasionist plans of bangladesh. bangladeshi will be razed to ground if they raise their eyes on peaceful burma with evil intnetions.

BURMESE ARMY has moderninesed massively with CHINESE help. from basic infactry gear SPGs...china has armed them well not to bow to any hegemonic expasionist plans of bangladesh. bangladeshi will be razed to ground if they raise their eyes on peaceful burma with evil intnetions.
I think BOB will embrace bangladesh long before BD can even try to do anything.The whole country is too poor and nackward t ever amount to anything.

It is 900$.
Country name 2009 2010 2011 2013
Bangladesh 598 664 732 829
GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Table
Oops its not even 900 but 829 dollars.Boy that is the very symbol of piss poor
Sanskrit is a dead language.But then I am talking with a bangladeshi whose bangla dialect is seen as downmarket by the more prosperous and sophisticated bengalis.

Bangladesh's per capita income $1,190 -
bdnews24.com

I already told you, a North Easterner don't have to think over it! :lol:

Dead or not, Sanskrit is going to be your state language. It was an honest suggestion, learning Sanskrit could save you from the racism of mainland Indians. :angel:

I think BOB will embrace bangladesh long before BD can even try to do anything.The whole country is too poor and nackward t ever amount to anything.

brother, habe you looked at burmese navy?
They have made their own stealth ship.bangladesh buys 46 year old us coast guard ships

CHINESE UPGRADE TANKS TO DEFEND BURMA

20130730111648471.jpg

Bangladesh's per capita income $1,190 -
bdnews24.com

I already told you, a North Easterner don't have to think over it! :lol:

Dead or not, Sanskrit is going to be your state language. It was an honest suggestion, learning Sanskrit could save you from the racism of mainland Indians. :angel:
Are you really that uneducated?A local news agency report over official WB figures?
The entire world uses WB or other third party figures over local news agencies,I am afraid to inform you.I guess education standards in bd are pretty pathetic.
No maybe BD illegals should forsake islam so that they can at least get one god meal a day in India no?

brother, habe you looked at burmese navy?
They have made their own stealth ship.bangladesh buys 46 year old us coast guard ships

CHINESE UPGRADE TANKS TO DEFEND BURMA

20130730111648471.jpg
Stop it already!!:DYou will break super powa BDian dreams.After all how can arab,turkish bangladeshis lose to burmese?

Has the actual battle between India and Bangladesh begin or still trading abuses.

Come on people 17 pages and still no action.

Stop it already!!You will break super powa BDian dreams.After all how can arab,turkish bangladeshis lose to burmese?

CHINESE HQ12 SAMS TO DEFEND PEACFUL SKIES OF BURMA FROM BANGLADESHI VOYEURISM

KS1A2-162803_copy1.jpg

Are you really that uneducated?A local news agency report over official WB figures?I guess education standards in bd are pretty pathetic.
No maybe BD illegals should forsake islam so that they can at least get one god meal a day in India no?

LOL only if you had the sense to first read the article before replying! must be expecting too much from a North Easterner! :lol:

That's the problem, you guys will keep getting deluded in the propaganda theories but don't have the time to think of your lots and as a result, you have to face those racist attacks by mainland Indians and are dominated by them. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom