What's new

Bangladesh has started upgrading Type-59 tank locally

LOL only if you had the sense to first read the article before replying! must be expecting too much from a North Easterner! :lol:

That's the problem, you guys will keep getting deluded in the propaganda theories but don't have the time to think of your lots and as a result, you have to face those racist attacks by mainland Indians and are dominated by them. :rolleyes:
Says the low iq bangladeshi!! Local new over Wb figures.
But then we are talking about bangladeshis here.

LOL only if you had the sense to first read the article before replying! must be expecting too much from a North Easterner! :lol:

That's the problem, you guys will keep getting deluded in the propaganda theories but don't have the time to think of your lots and as a result, you have to face those racist attacks by mainland Indians and are dominated by them. :rolleyes:
i. Racism is a reality. But all groups have some form of racism. Marathis - Biharis, Bengalis - Mallus ...etc. We are sorting this thing. Otherwise you would not see a Mary Kom movie hitting the top in the charts.

ii. As for domination - the Indian Armed Forces has considerable elite forces and a huge chunk of it comes from the North East. So you can stop being delusional.

iii. At least we know racism is bad. And here you are proudly boasting about it!

Says the low iq bangladeshi!! Local new over Wb figures.
But then we are talking about bangladeshis here.

LOL so still you have't read the article! :lol:

Yeah I have low IQ, even lower than the North Easterners who prefer to remain as second class citizens! :rolleyes:

iii. At least we know racism is bad. And here you are proudly boasting about it!
The funniest and most pathetic forms of racism are when people whose condition is worse off have delusions of grandeur over better off people.

LOL so still you have't read the article! :lol:

Yeah I have low IQ, even lower than the North Easterners who prefer to remain as second class citizens! :rolleyes:
A bangladeshi inbred lecturing ethnically chinese Indians over IQ.Oh boy this forum is really something.
A 2nd class citizen is a BD in his own country.India owns BD lock,stock and barrel.
Your racism is the same as african racism against whites.

Burmese army transporting newly acquired CHINESE ARTILLERY GUNS.

amyawk-htaw-modaw1.jpg

i. Racism is a reality. But all groups have some form of racism. Marathis - Biharis, Bengalis - Mallus ...etc. We are sorting this thing. Otherwise you would not see a Mary Kom movie hitting the top in the charts.

But the North East people are worst victims of it!

Mary Kom movie? No bollywood please! :hitwall:

ii. As for domination - the Indian Armed Forces has considerable elite forces and a huge chunk of it comes from the North East. So you can stop being delusional.

So you mean those Indian Armed Forces are dominating and making racist attacks against Bangladeshis? :rolleyes:

No you don't!

A bangladeshi inbred lecturing ethnically chinese Indians over IQ.Oh boy this forum is really something.
A 2nd class citizen is a BD in his own country.India owns BD lock,stock and barrel.
Your racism is the same as african racism against whites.

Your posts reflects your IQ! :coffee:

There must be reasons why North Easterners can't react to the racist attacks on them by the mainland Indians! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
More anti racism videos, sting operations, awareness drives, candle light marches and op-eds have been written after the Nido Taniya case in India than the entire world (during this time period). We know what we know. We are late learners, but we do learn. As for the attitude the NE folks have about Bangladeshis - I will leave that alone :omghaha:

I feel sorry for you son. Really do. I bear you no malice or hatred. I just feel effing bad for you. :(

Jaamat koreley khidey mitbey na, gaye kaapor ashbey na. Mathai chaat hobey na.

Lekha pora, business ey mon dao. nijekey are nijer desh bashi key sheba koro. Kaajey debey. Tomar desh bashira rokto diye shadhinota paiyase.. Halie biliye diyo na.

Go in peace boy. God give you good sense.

I got news for you. He is actually one of the more sensible posters among the BD posters here :lol:

Your posts reflects your IQ!
There must be reasons why North Easterners can't react to the racist attacks on them by the mainland Indians!
Truly,it does reflect your iq by your claims of 1k+ $ gdp per capita.:omghaha:
After all,it must hurt bangladeshis to see themselves butchered like pigs by BSF for being unable to pay token entry fees.

brother, habe you looked at burmese navy?
They have made their own stealth ship.bangladesh buys 46 year old us coast guard ships

CHINESE UPGRADE TANKS TO DEFEND BURMA

20130730111648471.jpg

MBT-2000 in MM's inventory.... bros..

Attachments

• 1653706_605306412858666_990043403_n.jpg
    1653706_605306412858666_990043403_n.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 40
Yes you have a point .. 125mm can't actually fires 120 mm Nato standard round

yes i ask them from where they've got the data, and then came the jokes instead. If 125 mm smoothbore gun of Soviet design origin can firing 120 mm NATO standard ammo, i will made sure Indonesian army to equip our newly design Medium tank with those cannon instead of 120 mm oto melara hitfact

Indonesia have the option to install 120 mm Rheinmetall L55 as indonesia is currently using LEO 2

the new medium weight tank will also use same ammo as of Leo 2

Turret with L-55 cannon is too weight and will be crew consuming, but if they had an automatic reloading 125 mm cannon who can firing the same 120 mm smoothbore NATO standard munition that's will be great, as they have a high velocity and less crew as we want the medium tank weighing only 30 ton.

Back
Top Bottom