What's new

Bangladesh gets $500m World Cup order

I know for sure that a few groups were pushing for a boycott of Bangladeshi garment industry after the recent accidents but seems like Bangladesh has been able to win back some confidence and hopefully done so by increasing the safety standards.

Yay more hilsa,mishti to eat ,after this 500m$ order.Now they can feed more people can stay back in bangladesh instead of pushing them into india.:D Win win situation.
Rottenecards_9855574_6538ch5z5g.png

where ? :undecided:

Thank you for your concern. We are a world leader in RMG.We know the business.

World leaders in RMG only. In international banking practices, tons of buying offices will tell a different story. I have made my point about Bangladesh Banking realistic banking many a times in other posts. You guys have a lot to learn from Pakistani / Indian banking community who are absolute professionals in honoring trade documentary credits and international banking laws. You guys are the wild west .

Actually, this is a win win situation for China and other countries as well. Bangladesh garment fabric (for making the jerseys) will most probably be buying from these countries :-

1) China (for knit fabric quality)
2) Vietnam / Cambodia / Thailand
3) Pakistan (known for knits which is ACTUALL of good quality)
4) Turkey

In China's case, a lot of orders are being placed for WC souvenirs and one can see this on ground situation in China and Hong Kong offices of Chinese manufacturers.

So it is not just Bangladesh but quite a few countries who are benefiting from this event.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom