What's new

Bangladesh Falls Apart

so much for your democracy and independence .

all day long you indian cry about modi. now you guys gonna teach us secularism :sarcastic:

So you feel minorities are not treated well by modi.
You know what, you shouldn't try to twist things to suit your arguement without knowing the facts. Muslims are more prosporous in gujrat than any other part of India.
You don't have to bring modi everywhere just as jammatis bring RAW in every single bangladesh related news.

all day long you indian cry about modi. now you guys gonna teach us secularism :sarcastic:

If you have something to say, it would be a good idea to use more than a snarky one liner. Assuming of course, that you do have something substanial to say.

No the army is not interested because of the UN peace missions. I think China has an interest not to see India gobble up Bangladesh because of the growing India-Japan alliance. The Americans have a similar concern.

We are not interested as well. No disrespect meant.

Tell me one thing, how come India's alleged intervention in Bangladesh politics is demeaning for BD's democracy, independence, & sovereignty, as stated by some members here, but Chinese are welcomed for similar intervention in Bangladesh? These same people are inviting China to intervene in BD, one even suggested that China should bribe and buy out BD army to oust AL!! :D

Would you like your country to become a breeding ground for terrorists like our other neighbour? Will you be better off with India as an enemy rather than a friend? Jamat is a radical force, their rise in BD will harm BD more than any other country. For us, we will seal the borders and cut off all ties if things really go out of hand, but will a Indo-Pak type relationship with BD be beneficial for BD itself?

BNP-Jamaat was active to destabilize India by delivering 10 truck arms to ULFA

So you feel minorities are not treated well by modi.
You know what, you shouldn't try to twist things to suit your arguement without knowing the facts. Muslims are more prosporous in gujrat than any other part of India.
You don't have to bring modi everywhere just as jammatis bring RAW in every single bangladesh related news.

I had a discussion with @DarkPrince last night in the below thread, but he is also a victim of Congressi propaganda machinery like many Indians, but he is a good guy, not like those Jamatis.

Thread that Destroys all Critics of Modi | Page 7

Last edited:
@iajdani kindly give a few examples of countries that do not follow secularism yet manage equality among citizen of different religions or have good human rights record.
If the country is full of people that follow a single religion or are all atheists, they wont need secularism obviously.

There is always a anti incumbent sentiment in Bangladesh. The situation will be very bad within a year and BNP just waiting for it.

I think BNP waiting to see how they perform in upcoming Upozila election. They have shown massive resistance before national election. Awami can not stay in power if BNP truly decide to bring them down. Indian Bhandi Hasina will not step down peacefully. Bangladeshi people must pull this Indian Bhandi and then throw her on raw gutter.

Bangladesh Falls Apart
BY Kathryn Alexeeff

boycotting elections in January and voter turnout as low as 20 percent, the electoral outcome is widely considered illegitimate.

20% is not correct figure. It was probably about 3% . We have seen dog was roaming around polling sites instead of human. :azn:

1511158_605669579521010_1511935751_n.jpg

I think BNP waiting to see how they perform in upcoming Upozila election. They have shown massive resistance before national election. Awami can not stay in power if BNP truly decide to bring them down. Indian Bhandi Hasina will not step down peacefully. Bangladeshi people must pull this Indian Bhandi and then throw her on raw gutter.

Hobe na...

Don't give up on us yet. Bd is very unpredictable nation. You just don't know when stuff happen.

Good that you left it before something unpredictable happens.

Especially with Hasina going after the war criminals, who know who will be next. ;)

@iajdani kindly give a few examples of countries that do not follow secularism yet manage equality among citizen of different religions or have good human rights record.
If the country is full of people that follow a single religion or are all atheists, they wont need secularism obviously.

Your home country UK

Good that you left it before something unpredictable happens.

Especially with Hasina going after the war criminals, who know who will be next. ;)

Do you really want me to disappeared from scene. Do you really want @IamBengali type obedient subject instead of nationalist like us? :undecided:

Without me you will lose excitement and boredom will literally kill you. :disagree:

Imagine Pakistan-India cricket match and compare it with India-Nepal version. Which one you prefer? :azn:

Your home country UK

Bhaisaab, kita obostah? khub beshi worry karo mono hoita che. kollar chul tul gelo koi? :cry:

Last edited:
Your home country UK
uk is largely secular country... the laws are secular... the most important document that let to the constitutional law (which other countries follow too) is magna carta not the holy bible.

A lot of muslim country have better records than mother India. I said equal rights are applicable in any non secular Muslim country not that all countries already did.

Your home country UK

UK is as much a religious state as much as it is a monarchy. But anyway, as far as I know UK follows Protestant Christianity, not Islam.

Moving the goalposts, similar to "shifting sands" and also known as raising the bar, is an informal logically fallacious argument in which evidence presented in response to a specific claim is dismissed and some other (often greater) evidence is demanded. That is, after an attempt has been made to score a goal, the goalposts are moved to exclude the attempt.

Moving the goalposts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

uk is largely secular country... the laws are secular... the most important document that let to the constitutional law (which other countries follow too) is magna carta not the holy bible.

Brother their laws evolved in the course of 800 years and rooted to bible only. Even the monarch is based on Christianity and their church.

Back
Top Bottom