What's new

Bangladesh envoy slams Pakistan army, Advani endorses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ll let you figure that one out, you are an engineer apparently:lol:

I am giving you more detail figure to you... You just cleverly put a mare literacy rate ... not the whole picture. Whether it is more or less then Bangladesh it is another issue...

Most of the Indian Muslims are only educated up to primary school level or less.. This is more detail picture...

mjpch0.jpg

Please do not lie just to satisfy your ego...

.. if anyone would have really gone to Bangladesh he would have known how much the transportation cost has risen and how much taxi, cng and rickshaw pullers are incoming...

You are pretty good in net searching... I guess you have already done it... n just uttering your rubbish just to satisfy your ego..

Though there were many article on this... just find one... it is one year old... n price has increased twice or thrice since then...

CNG price hike sparks chaos in transport sector, kitchen market

Bus fares, rickshaw price hiked in Bangladesh

:lol: So on one hand you say the cost of living in Bangladesh is very low and then you start proving how the cost of living is so damn high that a Rikshaw puller makes 15000 Takka, see how ridiculous you sound!

And in any case Rickshaw Pullers aren't the poorest. Apparently garment factory workers make 1/4th of what a Ricksaw puller makes, so I don't know why you keep bringing up the rikshaw puller income, say Garment factory worker from next time.

I am giving you more detail figure to you... You just cleverly put a mare literacy rate ... not the whole picture. Whether it is more or less then Bangladesh it is another issue...

Most of the Indian Muslims are only educated up to primary school level or less.. This is more detail picture...

mjpch0.jpg

Please do not lie just to satisfy your ego...

And your point is what? :what: Firstly, let me emphasise that those figures are from 2001..

Now that I have made that clear, let me show you the mirror:lol:

iy1yzd.jpg

So in 2001 3.6% of Indian Muslims held a bachelors degree, as opposed to 1.55% Bangladeshis in 2010.

lmfao well done. :rofl:

Going back to what LaBong said, even though the Indian Muslims might be trailing the other communities in India, but still are ahead of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. I rest my case. No more Rikshawpuller salary for me thanks.

:lol: So on one hand you say the cost of living in Bangladesh is very low and then you start proving how the cost of living is so damn high that a Rikshaw puller makes 15000 Takka, see how ridiculous you sound!

And in any case Rickshaw Pullers aren't the poorest. Apparently garment factory workers make 1/4th of what a Ricksaw puller makes, so I don't know why you keep bringing up the rikshaw puller income, say Garment factory worker from next time.

I said price of necessary commodity... such as foods and petrol as government provide subsidy to that by a big margin.

Regarding garments worker.. it is a myth that they earn only 3000 taka as it is the lowest salary but in reality people earn more then that.

It is true that when most of the garment workers start their work most of them start as unskilled worker and many of them remain illiterate... so it takes time to train them and to raise their productivity level which remain very low at the beginning. Once they become skilled they move to other gamrents with more higher salary... like this way salary kept on increasing. As already there is a huge shortage of garment workers it is also acting as a prime factor of increased salary and other factory to retain them with higher salary.

This has also created shortage for house maid and also their salary has got increased. Now even a small girl for full time take 2000-3000 taka per month and part time maid takes 500-1000 taka for per work depending on area.

Same way salary of day labors has also been increased...

But it is true all level of people are struggling now to cope with this rising food prices and other prices but no one is committing suicide like that of India. This is mainly due to a huge amount of black money is creating inflation which is running in the economy but not included in the national economy. Middle class people suffered most due to the recent crash in stock market and as their has not increased much like the lower segment of the society.

I said price of necessary commodity... such as foods and petrol as government provide subsidy to that by a big margin.

Regarding garments worker.. it is a myth that they earn only 3000 taka as it is the lowest salary but in reality people earn more then that.

Yeah every official figure and survey that comes out of Bangladesh is a myth, everyone should contact you instead for first hand authentic data and information. Ridiculous!

Yeah every official figure and survey that comes out of Bangladesh is a myth, everyone should contact you instead for first hand authentic data and information. Ridiculous!

Hahaha which part is myth to you... if you do not believe me go ask any Bangladeshi or google is your best friend... If you dnt want I can show that to you. I do not post crook data or half truth like you.

Hahaha which part is myth to you... if you do not believe me go ask any Bangladeshi or google is your best friend... If you dnt want I can show that to you. I do not post crook data or half truth like you.

Myth for me? Are you feeling alright? You are the one who always saying garment factory salary is a myth, government census figures are wrong, national survey figures are not representative, gdp figures are under reported, annual income is under reported, report finding average height of bangladeshi is wrong :cheesy:.

Literally every thing that doesn't align with your tripe is a myth for you. I never called anything a myth I just call your bs whenever I can:lol:

And your point is what? :what: Firstly, let me emphasise that those figures are from 2001..

Now that I have made that clear, let me show you the mirror:lol:

So in 2001 3.6% of Indian Muslims held a bachelors degree, as opposed to 1.55% Bangladeshis in 2010.

lmfao well done. :rofl:

Going back to what LaBong said, even though the Indian Muslims might be trailing the other communities in India, but still are ahead of Pakistanis and Bangladeshis. I rest my case. No more Rikshawpuller salary for me thanks.

Lol... I told you earlier people of 1970-1990 lagged behind in Bangladesh but from 1990 it has got momentum n now 99.6% enrollment rate has been achieved in both primary and secondary level...

So in 10 year time it is going to change dramatically but for Indian muslim it is not going to change like that way or to even Indias whole student community as a whole...

This are just some example of you how much the scenario of ssc exam has changed since 2008-09 to 2011-2012 in just 3-4 years... You can easily imagine what sort of change is coming...

For 2008-2009:

Number of GPA 5 holders record high

In the Secondary School Certificate exams of 2009, a total of 45,934 examinees achieved GPA-5, according to the results published on Tuesday. The number of GPA-5 holders was 41,917 in 2008.
The results, prepared in accordance with the grading system introduced in 2001, showed that the percentage of passes in the eight general education boards is 67.41 this year. The rate was 70.81 in 2008 under seven education boards.

A total of 10,58,674 examinees appeared in this year’s SSC and equivalent exams under ten education boards, and 7,50,538 of them have passed. The boys’ and girls’ percentage of success is 73.13 and 68.41 respectively.

For 2011-12:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...37-pc-pass-ssc-exam-82215-scored-gpa-5-a.html

This year the over all pass rate is 86.37 percent and 82,215 students secured GPA-5.

Last year the over all pass rate was 82.31 percent in the SSC and equivalent tests and 76,749 students secured GPA-5.

An estimated 1,420,057 students of 26,855 schools under 10 education boards including Dakhil and vocational board, sat for the secondary exams in Feb.

SO have you seen how in just 3 years number of SSC candidates has increased by 400000 and number of GPA 5 increased by 60%...n pass rate has reached 86%. can you imagine what will be this number and their enrollment rate in the universities... not to mention current primary stidents where enrollment rate is 99.6%...

Bangladesh has achieved parity in education in just 15 years from 1990-2005 for the womans and womans are now leading ... where as womans are lagging much behind in whole India n for muslim only 50% woman are educated....

Bangladesh has shown this magic... is Indian muslim capable enough to show this remarkable growth in 5-10 year time let alone India!!!

So please stop trolling. N even this report of 2010 is showing university education level for Bangladesh is around 2.7%... Though recently heard it is around 5-6%.

Even to you if that is not acceptable but you have no way to deny that Bangladesh will have much higher graduation rate then that of Indian muslim in 3-4 year time and percentage wise it is already higher in Bangladesh ...for current hsc grads..

Lol... I told you earlier people of 1970-1990 lagged behind in Bangladesh but from 1990 it has got momentum n now 99.6% enrollment rate has been achieved in both primary and secondary level...

I can believe the primary school enrolment rate, but don't believe the 99.6% for secondary school enrolment. Mind sharing the source of these figures?

So in 10 year time it is going to change dramatically but for Indian muslim it is not going to change like that way or to even Indias whole student community as a whole...

This are just some example of you how much the scenario of ssc exam has changed since 2008-09 to 2011-2012 in just 3-4 years... You can easily imagine what sort of change is coming...

And what makes you say that?

SO have you seen how in just 3 years number of SSC candidates has increased by 400000 and number of GPA 5 increased by 60%...n pass rate has reached 86%. can you imagine what will be this number and their enrollment rate in the universities... not to mention current primary stidents where enrollment rate is 99.6%...

This doesn't mean shyte. Around 11 Million kids sat SSC last year and more than 9 Million passed, so these figures are increasing for India too.

Bangladesh has achieved parity in education in just 15 years from 1990-2005 for the womans and womans are now leading ... where as womans are lagging much behind in whole India n for muslim only 50% woman are educated....

Again, that figure is from 2001, must have improved a lot since then. India has already achieved gender parity in primary education, before Bangladesh did, and that includes Indian Muslims too.

So please stop trolling. N even this report of 2010 is showing university education level for Bangladesh is around 2.7%... Though recently heard it is around 5-6%.

Still lower than Indian Muslims in 2001! Again more hearsay from you, they are worth nothing to me, so avoid.

Even to you if that is not acceptable but you have no way to deny that Bangladesh will have much higher graduation rate then that of Indian muslim in 3-4 year time and percentage wise it is already higher in Bangladesh ...for current hsc grads..

Not necessarily, besides that argument was that Indian Muslims are doing better(present tense) than Bangladeshis and Pakistanis, which they are as can be seen the stats.

Now show us the source for the enrolment figures, thanks.

Myth for me? Are you feeling alright? You are the one who always saying garment factory salary is a myth, government census figures are wrong, national survey figures are not representative, gdp figures are under reported, annual income is under reported, report finding average height of bangladeshi is wrong :cheesy:.

Literally every thing that doesn't align with your tripe is a myth for you. I never called anything a myth I just call your bs whenever I can:lol:

:lol:...do you have any comprehension problem!!! Let me debunk your myths once again...

Garment Factory Salary:

Where did you see that I have said 3000 taka is a myth!!! Yes it is the lowest salary ... but not all get this as other get much higher then this with the increase of their skills.

When they come to work at garment they do not have any skills and many of them remain less education... under this condition who will give them high salary!!! but after a year or 2 they get rise and move to other garment with more higher salary...

Other garments take them as already their are shortage of garment worker....

So which thing seems myth to you...

But your this myth debunked...

Government Census:

BBS is just a joke... They even can not measure what is the total population of Bnagladesh...

N regarding income I can bet you what ever money you want... that none reveal their real income... 1st its not wise to say other people as ground condition of low enforcement is not good... you may be kidnapped or robbed or even murdered if you let other people know you have money.

Secondly more then 95% of people evade tax ... so no one will be fool to reveal their income to any government agency...

N lastly BBS does not go to all places ... just get some data and make average on that.

Already many ministers criticized it...

You have a bangladeshi wife right!! Go n ask any of her relatives living in Bangladesh about this and you will get your answer...

GDP figure!!!

This is well known from long time ... Bangladesh is measuring GDP based on 1995 which does not count many of the emerging sector which is contributing heavily to the economy... n there is black money

This is not only me even finance minister said that gdp of Bangladesh is ridiculously low then actual figure...

I read some where it should be around 180-200 billion usd if everything is taken into condition...

If you still like to believe present figure ... go n compare Bangladesh with any country with gdp 700-800 mark ... you will not find any parity....with Bangladesh.

Height of Bangladeshis:::

I never denied your posted data... but even if that is true that was talking about height of a poor village males in Bangladesh. It is natural in a poor region height can be low...

But it is you who rejected well researched data of WHO for crook data of Indian stat department.

It was like suddenly all the dark and short villagers of WB with height 4 f 11 turned into 5 f 6... this is utter ridiculous when even WHO find in city average height is 5 f 3...

N when average height of Indians are 5 f 5 mainly in the cities... n north indians tend to be longer then the east indians.

Read some works of Amarta Sen who strongly pointed out that women rights and education in Bangladesh is far better than Indias. Imagine that eh?

I can believe the primary school enrolment rate, but don't believe the 99.6% for secondary school enrolment. Mind sharing the source of these figures?

And what makes you say that?

Enrollment rate ‘reaches 99pc’

Enrollment rate ‘reaches 99pc’

Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid on Wednesday said the enrollment rate at primary and secondary levels in Bangladesh increased to over 99 percent apart from fall in dropout rate. “There’ve been big changes in Bangladesh’s education sector,” he told the ministerial plenary session of Education World Forum 2012 at the Olympia Exhibition and Conference Center in Landon on Wednesday, according to a massage received in Dhaka.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...-news-updates-bangladesh-9.html#ixzz1ygUhlnY0

This doesn't mean shyte. Around 11 Million kids sat SSC last year and more than 9 Million passed, so these figures are increasing for India too.

Has it increased by 40% in 3 year time!!!!

Again, that figure is from 2001, must have improved a lot since then. India has already achieved gender parity in primary education, before Bangladesh did, and that includes Indian Muslims too.

No in India it is .97 ... still lower then Bangladesh..n how much it has increased for Indian woman specially muslims!!! I dnt think much...
Still lower than Indian Muslims in 2001! Again more hearsay from you, they are worth nothing to me, so avoid.

Not necessarily, besides that argument was that Indian Muslims are doing better(present tense) than Bangladeshis and Pakistanis, which they are as can be seen the stats.

Now show us the source for the enrolment figures, thanks.

I am also talking about present tense... I was referring to the enrollment rate those who are passing HSC ... in Bangladesh it is low as I said several time proper education was not ensured to people from 1970-1990... that was shown in the girls education figure from 1990-2005..

New Delhi: In a statement that could cause tensions across the whole South Asian region, Bangladeshi High Commissioner to India Ahmad Tariq Karim has said that the Pakistani Army’s "selfish corporate mindset" may lead to a nuclear confrontation with India.

His views are being endorsed by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader LK Advani.

Karim has sent a 19-page pamphlet on Pakistan to Advani.

In the pamphlet, Karim cites seven "deadly sins" of Pakistan which were responsible for the political problems and weak democracy in the neighbouring country.

These, according to Karim, are doctrines of Islamic invincibility over Hindus, West Pakistani superiority over inferior Bengalis (Bangladeshis), its indispensability as a strategic ally of the US, too much emphasis on relations with China and Iran, a belief that majority of Kashmiris want to join Pakistan, and that defence of East Pakistan lay in the plains of Punjab (Pakistan).

In his latest blog posting, Advani quoted the pamphlet to say that in "its obsession with matching India tit-for-tat in missiles and nuclear race", Pakistan has "failed to address more fundamental problems related to societal development within its own orders, and has gone pretty nigh bankrupt in the process."

Agreeing with the views, Advani said, "In totality this pamphlet adds up to a very perceptive summing up of all that has gone wrong with Pakistan in the three score years since its foundation."

He further adds, "In the preamble to this pamphlet Karim warns that the selfish corporate mindset of the Pakistan military establishment ultimately may lead to a nuclear confrontation with India."

Karim's paper also makes a plea to the international community in general and to SAARC in particular to deploy measures that would encourage the return of democracy to Pakistan as soon as possible.

`Pakistan Army may spark nuclear war with India`

Hasn't this been discussed earlier ?

In any case if this is true, what is the BD diplomat doing or wanting to do by communicationg with Political Parties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom