What's new

Bangladesh Economy: News & Updates

The Truckers should be monitored. They are a significant source of HIV infection. The last thing it needs is cross border transmission. The truckers should always be preferably a Bangladeshi

The Truckers should be monitored. They are a significant source of HIV infection. The last thing it needs is cross border transmission. The truckers should always be preferably a Bangladeshi

As far as I am aware, the driver will be switched at the border....only the truck remains the same.

Are BD women that lonesome and open for some trucker company that you are this fearful?

:o: ok then I am out.

Its ok its already started because people have brought up altaf, HIV and all sorts of things now

As far as I am aware, the driver will be switched at the border....only the truck remains the same.

Are BD women that lonesome and open for some trucker company that you are this fearful?

Its ok its already started because people have brought up altaf, HIV and all sorts of things now

Prostitution is legal in BD. As truckers frequent on roads they are repeated visitors of brothels.

Anyway My concern isn't baseless.

If truckers are changed it's okay. It should be maintained strictly

Prostitution is legal in BD. As truckers frequent on roads they are repeated visitors of brothels.

What are your views on international travel/tourism/business trips?? They are also a souce of spread of lots of diseases

What are your views on international travel/tourism/business trips?? They are also a souce of spread of lots of diseases

That's a different case. As we don't have any significant number of tourists and no prominent eacort service that topic is not important yet.

Even though controlled prostitution is legal but the percentage of married male visiting prostitute is very low. Thats the main reason BD still one of the least contracted HIV countries in the world.

LOL you think we would let in BD truckers into India. They would disappear in a heartbeat.

The truck that reached Delhi belonged to a Bangladeshi company with Allahu seal in its front. I don't think it was given to an Indian driver.

That's a different case. As we don't have any significant number of tourists and no prominent eacort service that topic is not important yet.

But, au contraire, lot of industries have their sourcing in BD, which entail toand fro moves So, back again, what are your views, as a continuation of your HIV quip, on peole travelling to and from BD on business etc?

Even though controlled prostitution is legal but the percentage of married male visiting prostitute is very low. Thats the main reason BD still one of the least contracted HIV countries in the world.

A few Middle East bound labors brought it to Bangladesh and they transmitted it to their wife and children. Though the number is very low we are sitting beside a nuclear bomb of HIV in India. Should be monitored strictly before It makes its way to brothels.

But, au contraire, lot of industries have their sourcing in BD, which entail toand fro moves So, back again, what are your views, as a continuation of your HIV quip, on peole travelling to and from BD on business etc?

The brothels in Bangladesh are unhygienic and are only used by Labor class people. Tourists and Businessmen are educated enough to avoid health risks.

The truck that reached Delhi belonged to a Bangladeshi company with Allahu seal in its front. I don't think it was given to an Indian driver.

You didnt read the article did you? This is all about using an integrated truck infra....not driver infra (since it would only take more time for drivers to have visas/permits etc). So it doesnt matter what the truck says or has on it.

You will see Jai Shree Ram trucks enter Dhaka too with this system.

Prevalence is 1% in adult population in BD, 0.3% in India.

The brothels in Bangladesh are unhygienic and are only used by Labor class people. Tourists and Businessmen are educated enough to avoid health risks.

That is not my question, the sexual preference of class stratified clientele. Again what are your views keeping in mind your HIV quip?

You didnt read the article did you? This is all about using an integrated truck infra....not driver infra (since it would only take more time for drivers to have visas/permits etc). So it doesnt matter what the truck says or has on it.

You will see Jai Shree Ram trucks enter Dhaka too with this system.

He is trolling I guess.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom