What's new

Bangladesh Economic & Infrastructure Development - Updates & Discussions

@Homo Sapiens, whatever is the reason I could not open the videos you have uploaded. But, thanks anyway.
Because video owner has disabled playing his video in other sites other than Youtube. After clicking these video here, you will see this message-

Video unavailable
Watch this video on YouTube.
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner.

Just click on Watch this video on YouTube message. You will be redirected to Youtube and video will start playing.

How many produced so far?

Honda had a tie up with the govt. to build bikes in Tongi since the 70's - no idea on production stats but all local Hondas for our market were produced there.

The new 2000 acre factory in the Abdul Monem private SEZ on the Dhaka-Chittagong highway just started production. Initial production capacity is 200,000 bikes a year but they can expand to three times that amount on the grounds. I personally expect that expansion to happen within about three years.

The current factory is equipped (per current govt. tax and incentives planning - meaning 'nitimala') for production from basic level components, a lot of the more complicated components are expected to be produced locally.

Honda had a tie up with the govt. to build bikes in Tongi since the 70's - no idea on production stats but all local Hondas for our market were produced there.

The new 2000 acre factory in the Abdul Monem private SEZ on the Dhaka-Chittagong highway just started production. Initial production capacity is 200,000 bikes a year but they can expand to three times that amount on the grounds. I personally expect that expansion to happen within about three years.

The current factory is equipped (per current govt. tax and incentives planning - meaning 'nitimala') for production from basic level components, a lot of the more complicated components are expected to be produced locally.
So Bangla is going to become super power........??????

Yes superpower without nukes:enjoy:
and with less than 200 fighters
You don't need nukes to be a superpower. Brits conquered vast vast territory without nukes or fighters. So did the Mongols. Real powers fight without nukes.

You don't need nukes to be a superpower. Brits conquered vast vast territory without nukes or fighters. So did the Mongols. Real powers fight without nukes.
Mongols Brits are hundred of years ago you can not fight today with swords
Swords are nothing to do with a gernade lancher
Samurai were great warriors but defeated by modren weapons.
Tpday nukes are necessary for super power
Otherqise how can u sirvive a fkin doomsday nuclear attack.......??????

Mongols Brits are hundred of years ago you can not fight today with swords
Swords are nothing to do with a gernade lancher
Samurai were great warriors but defeated by modren weapons.
Tpday nukes are necessary for super power
Otherqise how can u sirvive a fkin doomsday nuclear attack.......??????
Nukes are nothing. Farts are more powerful than puny nuclear warheads.

Why would I want to destroy you?
For fun for any thing for time pass yeah but destroy us by fart and your supermacy will be acclaimed comon give it to us we are waiting...

For fun for any thing for time pass yeah but destroy us by fart and your supermacy will be acclaimed comon give it to us we are waiting...
My supremacy is already acknowledged by all. I am the ruler of the holy love empire. And love is power.

My supremacy is already acknowledged by all. I am the ruler of the holy love empire. And love is power.
Yes... now we are talking ....you are the man ......You are the emperor yes
You can also empire my country
We acknowledge you we accept you but please punished that we took it too long to accept you by FART
Please my King we need punishment
Ruined us destroy no and show no mercy on us
We need to be destroyed by your FART.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom