What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

I do not agree with the Major's actions at all. Sure we agree with the points he made, I am sure 99% of people agree with his points, but a coup is NOT the way forward. In a coup, who knows who would end up in power as military dictator? Maybe he would be worse than Awami League. People always end up with the government they deserve. To establish a good government, we must first establish a good society. So, in the end, there are no "quick fixes" like coups, etc. There is only one way, it is hard, it is to reform society to be better and less corrupt.

Everyone:

An army is supposed to be disciplined force. However, just because a mere major along with some officers do not agree with the AL, that doesn't alone justify a ****ing coup! Were they for ****ing real?!

Implying a coup towards one's superiors is a very unwise thing to do. And then what? This moron SMS and emailed the details. Being in the army, you cannot just do whatever you want.

Fact is, majority of army officers are BNP supporters. Given their history, the army is mistrustful of the AL. This is why the AL spends more on military to give them an equal footing.

Now if the army was divided between the BNP and AL in the same manner as the politics of Bangladesh, there would've been a civil war by then. We won't be seeing all the fancy new buildings like Westin, Radisson, etc by now :wave:

Joy's report along with some Zionist Yank claiming that the army is being used to recruit extremists is a vile lie. Through and through.

I understand the frustration behind the fact that the masterminds of Pilkhana are out there, and this stupid AL government. But let's not panic, maintain an extremely cool mind and be patient.

It is ultimately the people of Bangladesh that decide the fate of the nation. Not some mere army officers.

God sees and knows all.

Anyone have you seen the complete footage of press briefing today? They uttered some words against BNP for adding fuel to Zia and like minded... That tone was not good against future prime minister! It almost looked like Awami spokesmen is talking...

Everyone:

An army is supposed to be disciplined force. However, just because a mere major along with some officers do not agree with the AL, that doesn't alone justify a ****ing coup! Were they for ****ing real?!

Implying a coup towards one's superiors is a very unwise thing to do. And then what? This moron SMS and emailed the details. Being in the army, you cannot just do whatever you want.

Fact is, majority of army officers are BNP supporters. Given their history, the army is mistrustful of the AL. This is why the AL spends more on military to give them an equal footing.

Now if the army was divided between the BNP and AL in the same manner as the politics of Bangladesh, there would've been a civil war by then. We won't be seeing all the fancy new buildings like Westin, Radisson, etc by now :wave:

Joy's report along with some Zionist Yank claiming that the army is being used to recruit extremists is a vile lie. Through and through.

I understand the frustration behind the fact that the masterminds of Pilkhana are out there, and this stupid AL government. But let's not panic, maintain an extremely cool mind and be patient.

It is ultimately the people of Bangladesh that decide the fate of the nation. Not some mere army officers.

God sees and knows all.

Anyone have you seen the complete footage of press briefing today? They uttered some words against BNP for adding fuel to Zia and like minded... That tone was not good against future prime minister! It almost looked like Awami spokesmen is talking...

Army should be a neutral force dedicated toward country not any person or party .
I agree with Farhan army's languages was very near to the tone of BAL . it is bad but it would not look good either if they talk BNP .

Theoretically, an army should not even be in politics. Interestingly, this is the very first press conference given by the army :rofl:

This is not the time for coup. This will create lot more problems. There are too many loose ends to tie. The Govt. will go in 2 years. Just have to wait it out.

But that two year is seems too long for any patriot Bangladeshi .:cry::cry::cry:

Yes Farhan , Brigd Gen .Masud was blaming a big party & need not to mention the name , and a news paper , obviously Amardesh , along with these army officers . That was not only good for future PM but also for army & as well as for Bangladesh .

You live in canada and want to view the future of our country via the canadian prism I guess.
But you fail to realize that we bangladeshis don't want to embrace pagan culture and and a
retarded ideology like secularism is not popular here.:angel::agree:

Luffy 500: Again, welcome to the forum!

Yes, I'm Islamophobic.

I don't want to see Bangladesh turning into a new Afghanistan.

I'm in Canada because education here is better. This is how the future of Bangladesh should look like.

The current Bangladeshi model of a country's existence is unsustainable. Sooner or later the country will collapse. We need strong support from a large country like India or China to look for new resources in the oceans or outer space. China only assists us to contain India, but they have no desire to see a powerful nation down here just for the sake of it. But cooperating with India, in the future, would be a better choice because, after all, we're the same race, same people, same blood!

PS: I don't mean to offend any of you devout Muslims. Apologies if you misunderstood my message. Nothing against Islam - just don't mix it up with state affairs.

Yes, that's how it always was, even during the BNP era. Pro-gov military men are always the ones holding the stick.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind if BNP overthrew AL. It will take decades for politicians to destroy the economy. But Islamist radical militant mullah with guns have the capability to undo our 40 years of progress in a few months, much like the destruction of our industries in 1971.

after all, we're the same race, same people, same blood![/B]

No, you are same as Indian because you are a Hindu like them. I have better prescription for you and the likes. Migrate there and be happy, we will be happy too. We didn't created Pakistan and then Bangladesh to be like Bharti.

Him and like minded will be sack in about two years. Army need purification to make it patriot again.

You are very wrong Apo, maybe even biased... China helps us because they want to make india lil bit nervous about Bangladesh. They will be continuously helping us to make India more uncomfortable. But India wants to be regional power here in this bay of Bengal hence want complete submission to their will...

Luffy 500: Again, welcome to the forum!

Yes, I'm Islamophobic.

I don't want to see Bangladesh turning into a new Afghanistan.

I'm in Canada because education here is better. This is how the future of Bangladesh should look like.

The current Bangladeshi model of a country's existence is unsustainable. Sooner or later the country will collapse. We need strong support from a large country like India or China to look for new resources in the oceans or outer space. China only assists us to contain India, but they have no desire to see a powerful nation down here just for the sake of it. But cooperating with India, in the future, would be a better choice because, after all, we're the same race, same people, same blood!

PS: I don't mean to offend any of you devout Muslims. Apologies if you misunderstood my message. Nothing against Islam - just don't mix it up with state affairs.

Just curious are you Buddhist or Chakma in terms of religion???

N Regarding India to what extent you can say they are well wisher of Bangladesh??? Those who knows me they know it quite well that initially I only used to post economy related news. But seeing the venom, big mouth and hate of the Indians I had to turn different to expose Indians. But it is a different issue that in real life I have lots of Indian friend.

India politically and economically never want good for Bangladesh. Can you show anything that India has done better for Bangladesh??? N Why do you think that we need to ask Indian help to seek resources??? If any one has money they can do it by themselves. If not one should ask help of the people those who will be willing to help Bangladesh such as saudi arabiya, usa, russia or any other EU country such as UK or Germany. As you know India is a poor country and it only can take not giving anything.

Back
Top Bottom