What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

punjabis has greek blood inside them that why they r fair n tall than average indians

Punjabis are tall because punjab is considered the main bread land of India and in Punjabi culture they eat a lot, thus they are taller. If you feed a bangladeshi as much, he'd be big too. there are fair people in punjab, you can find as much fair or even fairer than punjabis in bangladesh.

punjabis has greek blood inside them that why they r fair n tall than average indians

Punjab is situated in the entry of the sub continent

So all the invaders ( Alexander the great, afghans, mughals, Turks , arabs etc.... ) settled there and they had been mixed with the local population

So infact, that's why we are different to the bengalis and biharis

So all the invaders ( Alexander the great, afghans, mughals, Turks , arabs etc.... ) settled there and they had been mixed with the local population

yes thats the point
the reason is punjab was capital of ancient indus valley

So, You should build your Hellenic Republic in Your Khalistan(Empty Space). But the Matrimonial system of the ancient Greek Gods are really very dangerous. You may face severe Inbreeding Depression if you follow your Zeus.

What is wrong with everyone here. Someone is busy proving that he has Iraqi ancestors, some Arab, some Persian, Some Afghan and now people are proud about "Greek Blood" in them.

Have some self esteem fellas. Be proud of who you currently are. Be proud of being Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc etc.

Punjabis are tall because punjab is considered the main bread land of India and in Punjabi culture they eat a lot, thus they are taller. If you feed a bangladeshi as much, he'd be big too. there are fair people in punjab, you can find as much fair or even fairer than punjabis in bangladesh.

u can find fair bangladeshis becoz of their arab n iranian ancestry not greek ancestry

u can find fair bangladeshis becoz of their arab n iranian ancestry not greek ancestry

I am sure some migrated from the punjab region and came to bengal since alexander the great invaded more then 2000 years ago lol.

This is BS

Because even the punjabis born and raised in western countries are tall like the desis punjabis

The reason is genitical.

I am sure some migrated from the punjab region and came to bengal since alexander the great invaded more then 2000 years ago lol.

yes that could be true :D
my grandmother's mother was from arab
so i have arab ancestry n i'm very fair
all my cousin's r fair

What is wrong with everyone here. Someone is busy proving that he has Iraqi ancestors, some Arab, some Persian, Some Afghan and now people are proud about "Greek Blood" in them.

Have some self esteem fellas. Be proud of who you currently are. Be proud of being Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi etc etc.

we are bangladeshis....its only the moron sheikh and prince engaged in this crap.

its u who is moron over here
punjabis r tall becoz they eat too much :D :D
nonsense

have you ever witnessed their diet?....it mainly consists of milk, which is a high source of protein. Which follows lots of bread and lentils. All protein and proteins are reason for anabolic growth. One of my best friend is punjabi, the man is also my workout partnet, man eats 9 eggs in the morning, 2 chicks a day and lots of lentils....its in their culture to eat a lot.

I don't Punjabis are that tall:confused: Compared to Bangladeshis maybe, but to they are not different from other North Indians.

body measurements including height, weight, limb circumferences, skeletal diameters and skinfolds were taken on 100 unrelated and healthy Jat-Sikh men of 17 to 25 years of age, belonging to different areas of Punjab, India. The average height and weight of Jat-Sikhs is 170.4 cm and 54.5 kg, respectively.

Thats neither tall, nor big:fie:

have you ever witnessed their diet?....it mainly consists of milk, which is a high source of protein. Which follows lots of bread and lentils. All protein and proteins are reason for anabolic growth. One of my best friend is punjabi, the man is also my workout partnet, man eats 9 eggs in the morning, 2 chicks a day and lots of lentils....its in their culture to eat a lot.

if u r gonna eat this much even ur father will get poor

Back
Top Bottom