What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

All Bengalis are not Bangladeshi. Again All Bangladeshis are not Bengalis. So, Be careful to use those words.

Ohhhh okkkk sorry i didn't know....

In my mind, all bengladeshis were bengalis
But it's the ethnicity who dominate bengladesh, right ?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Why did you think about My Bangladesh? At first , Answer this question.

Hmmm, because i'm interested ? :lol:

Ohhhh okkkk sorry i didn't know....

In my mind, all bengladeshis were bengalis
But it's the ethnicity who dominate bengladesh, right ?

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Hmmm, because i'm interested ? :lol:

sardar g he's cousin of aazidane
so chhoro usse

Sheikh is this dravidian affinity your own brainchild or you follow someone else?? any author or group??

Are all Bangladeshis Dravidian Continua-tors??? Are all Dravidian Continua-tors Bangladeshis??

????????????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont understand man
south indians r dravidiens
bangladeshis r indo - aryan bloodline people

Bangladeshis are not dravidians, and they don't look like them ( dravidians are very dark skinned )
Some bangladeshis look like north indians but they have different type Of eyes ( asian eyes )

We are Boni Adam. We are the Human Race from One Same Adam. But the Dravidian Blood is the highest contributor to the Present Bangladeshi Nation. Muslim Dravidian root is the Major core of this Race. Hindu Dravidian Root is smaller fraction. Aryans are not in percentage. This Dravidian part is only prevalent in Bangali tribe of Bangladesh. But We have people of other ethnicity in our Great Bangladeshi Nation. Muslims from different parts of the world are allowed to be mixed with the vast ocean of the bloods of Dravidian Muslim Root. It is the identity of Present Bangladeshi Nation. None can avoid that. It is proved by history and present senario. We are well concerned about our identity.

We are Boni Adam. We are the Human Race from One Same Adam. But the Dravidian Blood is the highest contributor to the Present Bangladeshi Nation. Muslim Dravidian root is the Major core of this Race. Hindu Dravidian Root is smaller fraction. Aryans are not in percentage. This Dravidian part is only prevalent in Bangali tribe of Bangladesh. But We have people of other ethnicity in our Great Bangladeshi Nation. Muslims from different parts of the world are allowed to be mixed with the vast ocean of the bloods of Dravidian Muslim Root. It is the identity of Present Bangladeshi Nation. None can avoid that. It is proved by history and present senario. We are well concerned about our identity.

I'm don't agree ....

I'm punjabi and i don't look like any bengali or bihari

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Which is not a dravid :lol:

মাথা ঠানডা করেন জোকস পরেন

।
।
।
।
।।
~~~বাংলা ছিনেমা চলতেছে~~~

শাকিব খানঃ দাক্তার সাহেব, আমার মা বাচবে তো??

ডাক্তারঃ খুব দ্রুত অপরেশনকরতে হবে। অপরেশনের জন্য ৪০ লাখ টাকা লাগবে...

শাকিব খানঃ আপনি কোনো চিন্তা করবেন না দাক্তার ছাহেব। আমি রিকশা চালিয়ে, ইট ভেঙ্গে, ঠেলা গাড়ি ঠেলে ২ দিনে সব টাকা জোগাড় করে দিচ্ছি......

ডাক্তার: আগে কোবি তো। তাইলে ডাক্তারি না পইড়া ঠেলা গাড়ি চালাইতাম

Back
Top Bottom