What's new

Bangladesh: Coup??

I am curious too...
Once Calcutta was the capital , now it is a dead city , what is the contribution of Bengal in your Central Govt or in opposition ? The Bengalis of India is neglected by Indian Marowari & Punjabi as Bangladeshi Bengalis were by pakistani punjabis . Both Vetho Bangalis are treted in a same manner by Non bengali Indians & pakistanis .

He is talking about Indian Bengalis, not Bangladeshis.

We know that re but I was telling about Bangladeshi definition of discrimination. After all illegal immigrants put their life in danger to disguise as Indian Bengalis.

Once Calcutta was the capital , now it is a dead city , what is the contribution of Bengal in your Central Govt or in opposition ? The Bengalis of India is neglected by Indian Marowari & Punjabi as Bangladeshi Bengalis were by pakistani punjabis . Both Vetho Bangalis are treted in a same manner by Non bengali Indians & pakistanis .

Which city are you from and what is your ethnicity?

four major Metros of India:- Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai. And Delhi was kept as Capital because British left a very beautiful New Delhi city.

And India is not ruled by Punjabis or Marwadi :lol:, Nehru-Gandhi family are Kashmiris. Bengalis are just 8% in India and you were 54% in erstwhile united Pakistan.

it shouldnt have been devided in the first place.

yes we should have been kept unified

Say that in any street of BD and you will officially get some public Dholai.;) Now we all know who you are , a Bharati razakar. You don't have a iota loyalty towards BD and you can't possibly
question someone else's loyalty towards BD. IF you do so your a hypocrite. :)

Check my profile .

As a Calcutta I can but laugh at ignorance of a sylheti.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

four major Metros of India:- Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai. And Delhi was kept as Capital because British left a very beautiful New Delhi city.

And India is not ruled by Punjabis or Marwadi :lol:, Nehru-Gandhi family are Kashmiris. Bengalis are just 8% in India and you were 54% in erstwhile united Pakistan.

Capital was shifted by British long before India's independence, but history I guess wasn't in curriculum in the madarsas where these jamatis have been taught.

When was the capital shifted again to Delhi ..?
And who says Kolkata is a dead city.. ? How many times have you visited ..?

Say that in any street of BD and you will officially get some public Dholai.;) Now we all know who you are , a Bharati razakar. You don't have a iota loyalty towards BD and you can't possibly
question someone else's loyalty towards BD. IF you do so your a hypocrite. :)

That was a long time back, now its too late to return, but i believe the subcontinent was devided by the west, it was one of their plans to keep us seperated. And on the matter of dholai on a bd street, lol i am pretty sure i can say it and no one would dare to say anything to me, my famly is way too connected to happen anything to me.

The numbers claimed are not realistic. Roughly 1 out of 23 ( 3 miilion out of 70 million) were killed according to this claim, if you consider injured or rapes than the ratio becomes even smaller. It would be like 1 out of 20 were either injured, raped or killed. This means as a rule of the average I should know someone in the family or in the extended family who was either injured, raped or killed.

I have a fairly large size family on both side of my grandparents consisting more than a hundred members. I have not heard of deaths or rapes within the family or friends of the famiy members.

I do have folks in the family who actually fought in the war.

A close member of my family was picked up in 1976 ( Zia) by the military cause he had long hair. He would have been shot had it not been for a friend of the family who intervened. I also know some folks (Bihari) whose warehouses were burnt to the ground following independence. These guys remain bitter to this very day.

Just adding my two cents.

No one died in my family either. As a matter of fact, there were Pak army bases around our villages but none got killed. Only thing they killed were live stocks.

I am almost sure that more people died after independence than before independence.

If Jinnah did'nt create Pakistan , we would not get Bangladesh . Try to be honest in your thinking . " your jinna ' Your Jinnah also . We should be grateful to him .

It's not expected from ehsaan faramosh.

yes we should have been kept unified.

India still there. Go ahead and save us. We do not need diluted punk like you.

No one died in my family either. As a matter of fact, there were Pak army bases around our villages but none got killed. Only thing they killed were live stocks.

I am almost sure that more people died after independence than before independence.

It's not expected from ehsaan faramosh.

India still there. Go ahead and save us. We do not need diluted punk like you.

Its because funamentalists like you think everything with religion. That was 60 years ago where a unified India would have been the best thing for a greater subcontinent, now our interest and india's are different. Now Bangladesh is a sovereign nation that should do everything to expel the dalal indian government off.

When was the capital shifted again to Delhi ..?
And who says Kolkata is a dead city.. ? How many times have you visited ..?
Once Late prime minister Rajib Gandhi mentioned Calcutta as a dead city during his visit to west Bengal .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom