What's new

Bangladesh congratulates Pranab on Presidential election

Congratulation to Mr. Pranab Mukherjee on becoming the first Bengali to become the President of India. Hope he will be a good leader, shining example to others, to lead India into their success but not aggression.
Best of luck to you lot.

ok. I was congratulating Mr. Pranab first..then I saw the trolling about height....lol. come on guys, what next - weight , salary, -- is this shaadi.com !!!!!

Its good to see such gesture .
Offtopic -: BTW i have a question in my mind -
Why are these Bengalis so short ?? :woot: No offense to anyone , i mean normally i havent seen a guy whose above 5'9 and trust me i've met hundreds of them .
My physics tutor was around 5'5 and he is a Bengali , the whole BD cricket team is so bloody short man , same applies to our current President .
Aap log kuch khaate peete nahi hai kya .
Again no offence to anyone , this question just somehow clicked my mind and out of curiosity i'm asking it !!

Height of trolling...:lol:

what the hell going here . thread title is Bangladesh's congratulating pranab mukharjee and now we have started comparing height weight etc etc .

why we are thinking that congratulating a newly elected President is special ? it s just a diplomatic courtesy . it happens between every friendly countries . i don't see any special thing here . the only thing some of our blind Indian lover budhijibee (intellectual ) overjoyed is that a Bangalee has become the president of India the largest democracy in the world . but are they and we forgotten what lesson we learned from our mamata didi ? who ever become president of India whether a Bangalee or other origin they are bloody Indian thats their real identity. we always forgetting that matter . we cannot and should not expect any extra gesture from any Indian leader whether he or she is Bangalee or his or her family once lived in bangladesh . thanks

what the hell going here . thread title is Bangladesh's congratulating pranab mukharjee and now we have started comparing height weight etc etc .

why we are thinking that congratulating a newly elected President is special ? it s just a diplomatic courtesy . it happens between every friendly countries . i don't see any special thing here . the only thing some of our blind Indian lover budhijibee (intellectual ) overjoyed is that a Bangalee has become the president of India the largest democracy in the world . but are they and we forgotten what lesson we learned from our mamata didi ? who ever become president of India whether a Bangalee or other origin they are bloody Indian thats their real identity. we always forgetting that matter . we cannot and should not expect any extra gesture from any Indian leader whether he or she is Bangalee or his or her family once lived in bangladesh . thanks

Well said. He is an Indian just like another Indian. Nothing special. Lanat on these ignorant Bengali minded Bangladeshis for jumping like bandar with his presidency.

Well said. He is an Indian just like another Indian. Nothing special. Lanat on these ignorant Bengali minded Bangladeshis for jumping like bandar with his presidency.

Well awami Budhijibee mentality dalals will jump like monkeys is expected no?

I don't care what many of the Bangladeshi members think of relationship between India and Bangladesh, but the present times between India and Bangladesh is one of the best

We also don't care what some pagan from across the border thinks of Indo-BD relations.

We also don't care what some pagan from across the border thinks of Indo-BD relations.

:lol: You Government cares... and that is important than what some Taliban wannabe think on the internet.

Isnt he a hindu? which according to u guys are lesser value than animals ??

we are a secular nation and i follow the law of the land. Pranab mukherjee is a Bangali agent looking to unify the 2 bengals.

Its good to see such gesture .
Offtopic -: BTW i have a question in my mind -
Why are these Bengalis so short ?? :woot: No offense to anyone , i mean normally i havent seen a guy whose above 5'9 and trust me i've met hundreds of them .
My physics tutor was around 5'5 and he is a Bengali , the whole BD cricket team is so bloody short man , same applies to our current President .
Aap log kuch khaate peete nahi hai kya .
Again no offence to anyone , this question just somehow clicked my mind and out of curiosity i'm asking it !!

Even what you are saying is true ( Not !!) BD cricket team had no problem kicking your bu*t at all.

Back
Top Bottom