What's new

'Bangladesh, China to strengthen military ties'

China is making us to spend more and more money and resources to strengthen our defense, they are increasing the threat perception. They are already good ally of Pakistan and increasing their ties with Srilanka.

Don't blame India of creating instability and arms race.

What would you expect when you are being surrounded, taking moral high ground or preparing for the worst ?

P.S. Its not paranoia, don't quote this word, its a lame argument.

:rofl::rofl:

Great reply mate....not your problem, when we shoot BDs, not our problem. Why do you post threads when someone is shot.

Isn't it plain stupidity when anything wrong happens in your country, you blame RAW and RAWAMY. WHy would our spy agency will be interested in you. You are not our problem. Tell this to 95% of BD posters, who cry foul when a dog dies in BD.

Why are you allowing your people to illegally enter our country? Any reason you are not stopping it?

Assam's riots is our problem, fine, if we start supporting groups against BD just like we do to Pakistan, that will be your problem. We will simply say, Why did you allow them to enter?

We are destabilizing the region, why not ask China the same question, building railway tracks to Tibet for fast deployment of its forces, asking to use ports of our neighboring country? Just because they are against us, why you keep silent?

They do same in SCS, why don't all BD say anything bad about that country.

Its about basic behavior of posters from BD on this forum. Hypocrisy and Denial.

So my dear friend, hope that India doesn't lose its patience, and take drastic action against BD when our leadership change.
Rooting out the problem of illegal people once in for all. Deporting them forcefully. That day my friend, It won't be our problem, it will be yours.

Grow up kiddo, if you can argue, take a shot, or leave it.

We aren't in an arms race. That's a fact.

Not our problem.

Again, not our problem.

India does.

India-China trade is worth billions.

Again, how is that our problem? You gave the refugees free passports and the like. And now you are crying? I'd say, something was cooking :rofl:

That's because we are not stupid.

Again, off topic. And your country's responsibility.

Bangladeshis have been deported from other countries before. Do you see us bringing human rights? What weird rational is this?

Is that our problem?

Bangladesh never supplied arms to anybody. Do you seriously think that it has the organization and the capability? lolz...

Hindu population is around the same right now. And why the changes? Well, that's because of differing birth rates and immigration also plays a role. Generally speaking, Bangladeshi Hindus are wealthier and more educated than the Muslims.

Bangladesh never really intended to create problems for India. What concerns us is India's role in the region. And so far, it doesn't have good relations with a single neighbor. Nepal and Bhutan are both vassal states.

If being a vassal state is India's idea of 'friendship', 'peace' and 'stability', then please think over it again. Otherwise, we, like many others will always remain on our toes. Nobody wants to be part of India's problems. And what's more, their politicians are corrupt, and the two things that glue the nation together are cricket and Bollywood.

And then, there's Myanmar - another thorn on our side.

So yes, we'd stick with our guns. So, do not be surprised if our cooperation with China and the US increases in the near future without India's 'approval'.

There's no such thing as a free lunch my friend.

Being a vassal state doesn't mean there's no unrest in people regarding india in Nepal. Bangladesh is currently a fully fledged vassal state of india than ever and the hatred of people towards india is in its peak than ever. So far I know there are issues in Nepalese people too this is why few years back there had been huge demonstration there against indian influence. Also somewhere I read Nepal once decided to build border force for some offenses there from indian part on indo-Nepal border (simple, india has its dog squad bsf).

Being a vassal state doesn't mean there's no unrest in people regarding india in Nepal. Bangladesh is currently a fully fledged vassal state of india than ever and the hatred of people towards india is in its peak than ever.
We don't see such passion during smuggling and infiltration. :hitwall:

So far I know there are issues in Nepalese people too this is why few years back there had been huge demonstration there against indian influence. Also somewhere I read Nepal once decided to build border force for some offenses there from indian part on indo-Nepal border (simple, india has its dog squad bsf).

Fencing the border, Where you read this :lol:

Great reply mate....not your problem, when we shoot BDs, not our problem. Why do you post threads when someone is shot.

That's their opinion. But I do agree that border security needs to be addressed more.

Isn't it plain stupidity when anything wrong happens in your country, you blame RAW and RAWAMY. WHy would our spy agency will be interested in you. You are not our problem. Tell this to 95% of BD posters, who cry foul when a dog dies in BD.

A dog dies because of RAW? Seriously? And actually, RAW is very much present here.

Why are you allowing your people to illegally enter our country? Any reason you are not stopping it?

It's not like we encourage them to go there. Besides, apart from smugglers, human traffickers and criminals and the like, why on earth would they go there in thousands everyday?

On a side note, it isn't easy to fully monitor and enforce the border.

Assam's riots is our problem, fine, if we start supporting groups against BD just like we do to Pakistan, that will be your problem. We will simply say, Why did you allow them to enter?

Sure, try it. Last time they tried, it didn't end well for the Shanti Bahini :lol:

We are destabilizing the region, why not ask China the same question, building railway tracks to Tibet for fast deployment of its forces, asking to use ports of our neighboring country? Just because they are against us, why you keep silent?

Let's just say that China has been a good friend of ours :D

And Tibet is very much a part of China. No use beating about the bush over that. And if I'm not mistaken, you already use our ports for commercial purposes.

They do same in SCS, why don't all BD say anything bad about that country.

SCS is not our problem. But we do hope the issue is addressed fairly.

Its about basic behavior of posters from BD on this forum. Hypocrisy and Denial.

So my dear friend, hope that India doesn't lose its patience, and take drastic action against BD when our leadership change.
Rooting out the problem of illegal people once in for all. Deporting them forcefully. That day my friend, It won't be our problem, it will be yours.

Grow up kiddo, if you can argue, take a shot, or leave it.

Okay, do let us know when you make up your minds.

But please, follow the norms of international law, and most importantly, the rule of law in your own country.

Being a vassal state doesn't mean there's no unrest in people regarding india in Nepal. Bangladesh is currently a fully fledged vassal state of india than ever and the hatred of people towards india is in its peak than ever. So far I know there are issues in Nepalese people too this is why few years back there had been huge demonstration there against indian influence. Also somewhere I read Nepal once decided to build border force for some offenses there from indian part on indo-Nepal border (simple, india has its dog squad bsf).

Both Nepal and Bhutan are landlocked countries. No matter what they do, they simply don't stand a chance.

Any thing new in this promise .we already have good and very close military relation with china . n fact most of our military machin is Chinese gesture .

Its time we do to them what they are doing to us. Try again and again until we succeed.

Its time we do to them what they are doing to us. Try again and again until we succeed.

Mate, the facts on the ground will always remain that Bangladesh don't share border with China and has screwed up relations with Myanmar. Fact will always remain that they can't reduce their dependency on India. :meeting:

This is thread about Chinese defense cooperation with Bangladesh. Why indians are hijacking the thread and why Bangladeshi members are answering indian troll? Please simply report off topic indian statements to MOD.

This is thread about Chinese defense cooperation with Bangladesh. Why indians are hijacking the thread and why Bangladeshi members are answering indian troll? Please simply report off topic indian statements to MOD.

I've noticed that the thread started off with Indians being...you know...anything to do with China :D

And then somehow, it dragged down to illegal immigration :lol:

This is logical and obvious, Chinese arms perfectly suit Bangladesh's defence's needs. They are cheap and will do their job for any potential conflict with Burma.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom