What's new

BANGLADESH-CHINA DEFENCE CO-OPERATION AGREEMENT- View from India

I differ to that. Actually the average Bangladeshi's who are educated enough to understand the relation with India(and they are the deciding factor) is actually cares about how India is treating them. If India does anything good to Bangladesh it will have an impact on their mindset. Border Killing is one thing that really arise an anti-India feeling among them no matter how valid the reason behind this. No amount of good did by India will change the mindset religious fanatics. They are anti-india from the core of their heart. Good relation with BNP will not stop the jamat and other like minded plotting against india. Moreover BNP itself had an anti-India policy right from their birth....

See this link- daily sun | Editorial | Human Rights watch on border killings by BSF

Welcome ajtr BD version 1.0 :woot:

Just because you do not hold the typical BD line in this forum, I am not goint o question your nationality. I would rather engage you in civil discussion.

You don't like Jamaat. That is very apparent in your post. But AL took part in election in 1980's under Ershad in alliance with JIB without a Care Taking Government (CTG.) The election was considered a farce by everyone.This was one of the main reason why AL lost 1991 election.

Hasina demanded CTG in 1996 elections. She again went to election in 1996 with in alliance JIB and won the election. That changed when BNP and Jamaat formed alliance. In comes the howling that JIB was an anti-liberation force ( which they were) that were mystiriously absent before.

Hasina is now giving statement that CTG are no longer nessessary in Bangladesh. She can acually outdo a Chameleon any time with more vibrant colors.

When I was a student in Dhaka University in the late 80's a common slogan by the Chatro Dal (BNP student union) was "ekta duita shibir ( Islami Chatro Shibir) dhoro, shokal bikal nasta koro."

You need to read up on history my BD comrade !!!!!!

P.S. I can safely assure you all the BD posters here have a decent higher educational background.

Lol someone cheering his patrons is bothered by me. Kids?? oh it's better to be kid than a professional chagu registered in defence.pk . :lol:
Rajakars hating bangalis is not new, no need to mention it officially! unique society?? yeah! only resembles to yourselves. :sick:
I just replied to your sick,biased, untruth post which was giving wrong msg to forumties. Enjoy ur Padalaly :wave:

ba*******.

yes I do the padalally of "Bhasha shoinik" and I enjoy that which on the contrary for you applies towards the indians. You can stop your personal attacks now 'cos I don enjoy trolling.

facepalm.gif

Okay we should stop indulging in personal attacks, specially when you're a newbie and yet to know who is who. Even if someone believes in Jamat ideology then counter him rationally with facts and logic. And integra is one of the sanest member of BD origin, notwithstanding the self-correcting fault he has - his age(or lack thereof)! :P

If this is the matter for Bangladesh-China, then who the hell India is getting in between us. If this is the unimportant geo-strategic location pointed by an Indian, then why China is keen to upgrade the relationship with us?

Indians, Just save ur own a-s-s - We'll see ya on the next mornin...

khe khe klhe:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:nice

i can see some really abusive benglais around here...its a shame for us and to our senior member/members,please u know the saying kukur manush k kamray .....bakita bujar daitto apnar:azn:

Abir..Why would Bangladeshis want their country to reduce to an Afghanistan? Are they high on opium or what? :/

Understand when the country is at risk of being over taken and destroyed incase of severe threats of war/ or conflict, it is essential to invite the strongest ally to help protect her. China as is a Global emerging player infact it is, its no surprise if it happens if China gets to station in Bangladesh to make india feel insecure (US is doing it, no big deal if China does it)...This keeps india at bay and keeps Bangladesh safe.

Some people tend to think that either we are awami league and with India or Jamaat. thats a far right and a far left group in practise. Indians in general, immediately accuse us for associating with jamaatis the moment we say anything against India.

Just simple...
Nothing will happen..
the organization which was responsible for creation of Bangladesh back in 1971 will again be responsible for fall of it....
If Dhaka tries to be hostile to India,If any wars starts between India n china,Bangladesh wont be let alone in peace...

Self confidence is good but over confidence worst, time has changed. India didn't get way out from its own constructed environment, with whom he will fight? China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal?
Organization will cause of break of India too if if War triggers, you forget it.
Better to cooperate with neighbors then showing your ego.
This is, Time of economical development & Bangladesh also went to enhance relations with China.

Abir..Why would Bangladeshis want their country to reduce to an Afghanistan? Are they high on opium or what? :/

Understand when the country is at risk of being over taken and destroyed incase of severe threats of war/ or conflict, it is essential to invite the strongest ally to help protect her. China as is a Global emerging player infact it is, its no surprise if it happens if China gets to station in Bangladesh to make india feel insecure (US is doing it, no big deal if China does it)...This keeps india at bay and keeps Bangladesh safe.

If GoI ever wants to take over Bangladesh, first protest will come from Indians themselves.

BD is safe as long as they keep exporting hilsa to us! :lol:

Back on topic, I definitely think that BD should have high-level defence links. Maybe even a military alliance. The Chinese civilization is an ancient one, and the Chinese have been big victims of foreign imperialism and aggression. I believe that history shows that China has never tried to force its will on other countries, the way that the West has. India, being a close ally of the West, will follow Western culture and try to poke their noses into BD's affairs. In fact, India already does this. Do I need to mention the heavy links that Indians have with our "intellectual" classes?

Don't forget that China gave us a free grant to build the Bangladesh-China friendship conference center, which the AL changed the name to Sk. Mujib CC. So, more or less, China is more trustworthy ally than India. We should sign an alliance with them, so if any country attacks China/BD, the other country should attack the attacking country.

And as for jamaat, don't forget our side also raped and killed lots of Biharis after 16th December, even though we never like to mention it.

If GoI ever wants to take over Bangladesh, first protest will come from Indians themselves.

BD is safe as long as they keep exporting hilsa to us! :lol:

India is not stupid enough to send army to take over BD as if this country is an apple to be eaten at ease by India. We already are a snake inside your stomach and are waiting to take over Assam.

India should look at its NE and what BD muslims may be doing there. Can India try to offend us because it is a big country without ever thinking such an action may trigger the undoing of India itself? I believe, Indian strategists have brains bigger than yours.

Rather, india's main strategy is to overwhelm a weak BD with the DHAMKI of its stronger military, but without a war. AL is a puppet that will agree to fulfill any of India's wish. But, people of BD are not submissive. President Zia could read our pulse and went to seek China's friendship and arms, and then lost his life for the crime of doing so.

China understands the geopolitical position of BD. Thiis is why China wanted an united Pakistan the govt of which would always be in good terms with it. So, China did not wait long to accept the friendship gesture from President Zia. A stronger, armed and friendly Bangladesh serves Chinese interest in the region.

I had my doubt before but we must strongly support Bangladesh not only militarily but economically. Send Bangladeshi students to China, especially, to learn science, engineering and finance.

in the past few days I have witnessed the shamelessness and aggression of this certain country bordering Bangladesh's north and west. It is time for Bangladesh to become the Singapore of south asia while leaving India in the dust. Bangladesh should buy heavy artillery, cruise missiles, and perhaps begin a nuclear program to defend its borders.

I believe, Indian strategists have brains bigger than yours.

Sure they have, bigger than anyone else in this forum, however please read my post carefully and try to comprehend what I said.

I had my doubt before but we must strongly support Bangladesh not only militarily but economically. Send Bangladeshi students to China, especially, to learn science, engineering and finance.

in the past few days I have witnessed the shamelessness and aggression of this certain country bordering Bangladesh's north and west. It is time for Bangladesh to become the Singapore of south asia while leaving India in the dust. Bangladesh should buy heavy artillery, cruise missiles, and perhaps begin a nuclear program to defend its borders.

peace...............
cool ur mind...
take cool breathe during morning and be happy
:rofl:

Yunnan Governor Arrives on Aug 28
Road, rail link, trade to dominate talks

China has already offered Bangladeshi students scholarships in China.

Huawei, Buet sign deal to set up wireless communication lab

Huawei recently helped my university, BUET, to open a new wireless lab.

During the Bangladesh prime minister's visit in March 17-21, China signed the Letters of Exchange on the construction of the seventh Bangladesh-China Friendship Bridge at Kajirtek of Madaripur. China agreed to intensify efforts for the early start of the second Meghna Bridge and the construction of Bangladesh-China Friendship Exhibition Centre.

FULL ARTICLE

:china::china::china::china::china::china::china::china:

Back
Top Bottom