What's new

BANGLADESH-CHINA DEFENCE CO-OPERATION AGREEMENT- View from India

No one is trying to mess with Bangladesh...it's just some guys imagination

I hope we have a good economic co-operation...

@Integra:
In your imagination. Your jamati brain is full with hatred of your old enemy -''the country lies beside our border''. If they tried to mess with u(not us mainstream bangalis) than the best chance was 1971. Your forefathers whom we are trying hard to hang now could have been dissolved by then if they were that "Evil & Paranoid". Now i have no wish to engage in a historic debate of what could have happen or couldn't with you. You will post a lot jamati made propaganda crap. And that will be praised and supported by the fellow jamatis in this forum. I see you guys spend a lot of time doing so in this forum.

The article is from 2003, it has no relevance in today's context.

Its just 8 years.. anything goes...

Actually it depends on who's in the power of BD. If it's BNP then bad for India, if it's BNP+JAMAT then you know what it is.

I think GoI should make good relation with BNP, it seems they are putting all their effort on AL.

@Integra:
In your imagination. Your jamati brain is full with hatred of your old enemy -''the country lies beside our border''. If they tried to mess with u(not us mainstream bangalis) than the best chance was 1971. Your forefathers whom we are trying hard to hang now could have been dissolved by then if they were that "Evil & Paranoid". Now i have no wish to engage in a historic debate of what could have happen or couldn't with you. You will post a lot jamati made propaganda crap. And that will be praised and supported by the fellow jamatis in this forum. I see you guys spend a lot of time doing so in this forum.

WTF ? Where did this new sugarBunny come from? And when did I become jamati? crap, kids this days. If you want to do dalaly for someone then why bother me? Well I've always hated dalals and razakars, they are always an eyesore to our unique society. Therefore I officially Hate You. Hate you, Hate you. Hahahaha:smokin:

Actually it depends on who's in the power of BD. If it's BNP then bad for India, if it's BNP+JAMAT then you know what it is.

I think GoI should make good relation with BNP, it seems they are putting all their effort on AL.

I differ to that. Actually the average Bangladeshi's who are educated enough to understand the relation with India(and they are the deciding factor) is actually cares about how India is treating them. If India does anything good to Bangladesh it will have an impact on their mindset. Border Killing is one thing that really arise an anti-India feeling among them no matter how valid the reason behind this. No amount of good did by India will change the mindset religious fanatics. They are anti-india from the core of their heart. Good relation with BNP will not stop the jamat and other like minded plotting against india. Moreover BNP itself had an anti-India policy right from their birth....

See this link- daily sun | Editorial | Human Rights watch on border killings by BSF

Just simple...
Nothing will happen..
the organization which was responsible for creation of Bangladesh back in 1971 will again be responsible for fall of it....
If Dhaka tries to be hostile to India,If any wars starts between India n china,Bangladesh wont be let alone in peace...

You're right there! The Awami League was primary responsible for the creation of BD, and will be the reason for its destruction!

@Integra:

Hey, True Bangali, why not debate with us "jamatis" then? Instead of just calling names from a distance?

I differ to that. Actually the average Bangladeshi's who are educated enough to understand the relation with India(and they are the deciding factor) is actually cares about how India is treating them. If India does anything good to Bangladesh it will have an impact on their mindset. Border Killing is one thing that really arise an anti-India feeling among them no matter how valid the reason behind this. No amount of good did by India will change the mindset religious fanatics. They are anti-india from the core of their heart. Good relation with BNP will not stop the jamat and other like minded plotting against india. Moreover BNP itself had an anti-India policy right from their birth....

See this link- daily sun | Editorial | Human Rights watch on border killings by BSF

Yes it's true. However average people don't have much say in foreign policy and I guess India isn't the sole deciding factor in Bangladesh election.

BNP was founded by a former PA officer and now headed by his widow, so it's but normal that they will have anti-India feeling. However the new generation of Bangladeshis should see only advantage of their country without getting pre-opinionated with anti-India or pro-India feeling. Like you said, the attitude to India should depend on how India is acting on Bangladesh.

Jamat is a different deal altogether.

WTF ? Where did this new sugarBunny come from? And when did I become jamati? crap, kids this days. If you want to do dalaly for someone then why bother me? Well I've always hated dalals and razakars, they are always an eyesore to our unique society. Therefore I officially Hate You. Hate you, Hate you. Hahahaha

b*****.

Lol someone cheering his patrons is bothered by me. Kids?? oh it's better to be kid than a professional chagu registered in defence.pk . :lol:
Rajakars hating bangalis is not new, no need to mention it officially! unique society?? yeah! only resembles to yourselves. :sick:
I just replied to your sick,biased, untruth post which was giving wrong msg to forumties. Enjoy ur Padalaly :wave:

ba*******.

Just simple...
Nothing will happen..
the organization which was responsible for creation of Bangladesh back in 1971 will again be responsible for fall of it....
If Dhaka tries to be hostile to India,If any wars starts between India n china,Bangladesh wont be let alone in peace...

Just how simple and effective and how are you going to deal with Tri Dimension Force intense aversion against india when it tries to escalate hostilities and or war!!? And how it going to feel when China lands in Bangladesh as a strategic partner protector with air/land/sea offensive/defensive weapons stationed pointed towards...

Just how simple and effective and how are you going to deal with Tri Dimension Force intense aversion against india when it tries to escalate hostilities and or war!!? And how it going to feel when China lands in Bangladesh as a strategic partner protector with air/land/sea offensive/defensive weapons stationed pointed towards.

Why would Bangladeshis want their country to reduce to an Afghanistan? Are they high on opium or what? :/

BNP was founded by a former PA officer and now headed by his widow, so it's but normal that they will have anti-India feeling.

This man fought against Pakistan army and his wife was tortured by pak army . . .Now a days some Awami call him razakar. . .i hope you are not imitating them. . Dis Jamat BNP relationship is just vote-bank politics. . BNP just turned into anti indian cause india supports awamileague

This man fought against Pakistan army and his wife was tortured by pak army . . .Now a days some Awami call him razakar. . .i hope you are not imitating them. . Dis Jamat BNP relationship is just vote-bank politics. . BNP just turned into anti indian cause india supports awamileague

Yes I know he fought against PA. However he was also an officer of PA, and army instil you certain views which you can't get rid of. I think AL also took JAMAT support in 96's election.

If this is the matter for Bangladesh-China, then who the hell India is getting in between us. If this is the unimportant geo-strategic location pointed by an Indian, then why China is keen to upgrade the relationship with us?

Indians, Just save ur own a-s-s - We'll see ya on the next mornin...

Back
Top Bottom