What's new

Bangladesh Chief of Naval visiting India

I was wondering that if a war breaks out , then who will kill who ??
I mean both wear the same uniform and are obviously of a same race :lol:
Then how will they know whether he is an ally or an enemy.......lol

It all starts with civilians getting paranoid about courtesy visits that are all too common in the military circle:
Anyone know what is he doing in India? :undecided:

...then it moves on to the typical racism against the same race:
Ha ha same uniform, if it wasn't for his height, it would be really tough to identify the Bangladeshi.

...followed by the usual "Bangladesh doesn't need a Navy/Bangladesh has a Navy?" thing...
Let me Fill in for Most of Bangladeshi members : "Rawami , Rawami Rawami" :D . Also it comes as a surprise to Me that Bangladesh has a full fledged Navy . Aah That Reminds me to Suggest MBI Munshi Sir to Write a article on Bangladeshi Navy having almost same Dress as India . Dayum and Raw and Rawami conspiracy !!

...all before the conspiracy theory session starts in full swing. :hitwall:
@ I know ! but I will not tell in front of you people !!!!!

@ OK , no problem. Let me tell you the aim of this secret visit. Very soon India is going to add some new Aircraft Carrier. So Bangladesh Naval Chief has gone to India to buy the old junk Indian Aircraft Carrier like the one some thing like "Vishakapaton".

@ Bangladesh will buy these junk in a nominal price and you know now-a-days we made tremendous advance in ship building and we will make these ships completely new after proper renovation.

@ For your information every year we are adding 10/15 war ships in our Navy that too build in our own shipyard !!!!

In case u didn't notice buddy, most of the Indians were deliberately posting like that and being provocative in caricature of the general same repeated posts of Bangladeshi members.

Sir Please Don't Scare me .I wont be able to sleep in Nights :rofl: The Mighty Bangladesh Navy is already scaring me by buying the junk we are retiring .:rofl::rofl:

@ Why you people are under estimating us ? Do you know that we had a long tradition of ship building in Chittagong and Dhaka !!!!!!

@ During the time of Ummayate and Abassite Dynasties, most of the war ships were build at Dacca and Chittagong. In those days selected woods used to come from Assam through the Surma River than it used to go either at Dacca or Chittagong.

@ Once Chittagong and its surrounding area were under Portugage for all most 3 to 4 hundred, people in this area were recruited for ship building and also as " Shareng". Soon once British East India Company came and landed at Calcutta, these people were recruited. But unfortunately most of these people were butchered by the Hindus during the riot of 1946 at Calcutta.

@ You know when Mansingh came with a large force through the Bramaputtra river to give lesson to Isa Khan but he was defeated. Isa Khan used the local improvised ships called " Flottila".

@ Why you people are under estimating us ? Do you know that we had a long tradition of ship building in Chittagong and Dhaka !!!!!!

@ During the time of Ummayate and Abassite Dynasties, most of the war ships were build at Dacca and Chittagong. In those days selected woods used to come from Assam through the Surma River than it used to go either at Dacca or Chittagong.

@ Once Chittagong and its surrounding area were under Portugage for all most 3 to 4 hundred, people in this area were recruited for ship building and also as " Shareng". Soon once British East India Company came and landed at Calcutta, these people were recruited. But unfortunately most of these people were butchered by the Hindus during the riot of 1946 at Calcutta.

@ You know when Mansingh came with a large force through the Bramaputtra river to give lesson to Isa Khan but he was defeated. Isa Khan used the local improvised ships called " Flottila".

Its not that we are understanding you,Indian members are posting such posts before any Bangladeshi members do the same,you didnt understand the sarcasm,Cool down and enjoy the evening troll.:-)

During the time of the Red Indians, the Vikings used to buy their longships from the shipyards in Dacca and Chittagong.

Infact they crossed the Atlantic only in those "Made in Bangladesh" ships...:)

During the time of the Red Indians, the Vikings used to buy their longships from the shipyards in Dacca and Chittagong.

Infact they crossed the Atlantic only in those "Made in Bangladesh" ships...:)

@ You forgot to mention about the Romans also !!!!!

His visit shows that India and BD defence has friendly relation......we will know soon if it is more than casual visit...

In case u didn't notice buddy, most of the Indians were deliberately posting like that and being provocative in caricature of the general same repeated posts of Bangladeshi members.

No, I did sense that. It's just the trend I'm talking about. It was fun back in the days, but now it's getting boring. To add to that, it's a pain to browse through the threads list in search of non-troll threads.

India giving proper respect and recognition to BD naval chief.

He is having full guard of honor by Indian Navy in front of India's Defense Ministry + Prime Minister Office + President House.

It shows we treat BD as equal partner. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom