What's new

Bangladesh cancels on-arrival visas for Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
its intention that counts... also look at my Signature :meeting:

You see what you want to see.

Its called muslim brotherhood.

I'm waiting for the day an Arab or Turk or Persian would stop treating you south asian converts as scorned lovers and atleast place you on equal footing with them. An Arab may hate a persian but he does not consider him as a lowly race...but the same arab/turk/persian considers you as worse than dirt and all you can do is further suck up to him. Well done. Looks like the brainwashing is complete.

I'm waiting for the day an Arab or Turk or Persian would stop treating you south asian converts as scorned lovers and atleast place you on equal footing with them. An Arab may hate a persian but he does not consider him as a lowly race...but the same arab/turk/persian considers you as worse than dirt and all you can do is further suck up to him. Well done. Looks like the brainwashing is complete.

KS, british converts accuse Bengali mosques of Racism, each and every Somalian Muslims think Bangladeshis are racist to them. Those who consider us inferior are not our brothers. Our fight is against them!! They pollute the Ummah! I have wrote it somewhere in this thread i fight against such arabs in other forums!!! This inferior Superior thing is part of Arab Jahiliya, its in Arab blood! And Muhammad pbuh first struggled against this.... The battle of BADR, uhud, Khandaq were against Arab elite who refused to accept low class slave convert as their brothers. After prophet's death, Umar Abu Bakr struggled against this superior inferior thing... We don't follow Arabs, we follow Muhammad pbuh!

Nothing out of surprise from an Indian proxy regime, filled with hate for Turkey.

we never learn :D

Looks like Bangladeshis are ok with foreign dalali and domination as long as its an Islamic country..lol..

It's okay to BAL thugs if dalali is for the bharati venomous serpents.

we never learn :D

Talk about yourself. What have you learned about the bharati blood sucking that has been going on for the last forty years? Nothing, you simply look the other way!!!!

@kobiraaz, why bother to explain ISLAM to that INDIAN. Isn't it obvious that he is a typical islamophobic bigoted troll.

None of your business. :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
KS, british converts accuse Bengali mosques of Racism, each and every Somalian Muslims think Bangladeshis are racist to them. Those who consider us inferior are not our brothers. Our fight is against them!! They pollute the Ummah! I have wrote it somewhere in this thread i fight against such arabs in other forums!!! This inferior Superior thing is part of Arab Jahiliya, its in Arab blood! And Muhammad pbuh first struggled against this.... The battle of BADR, uhud, Khandaq were against Arab elite who refused to accept low class slave convert as their brothers. After prophet's death, Umar Abu Bakr struggled against this superior inferior thing... We don't follow Arabs, we follow Muhammad pbuh!

I have not seen an Arab or Persian or Turk talk about this mythical ummah thing. Arabs talk about Arab nationalism, Turks about Pan-Turkism and Iranians about Persian nationalism. Its only the south asian converts who get all orgasmic about the Ummah thing. Why ? Why do you always like to think the Arabs or Persians or Turks want to be brothers with you when you are nothing but dirt to them ? Oh wait, before you start to go all boom boom on me,, let me tell you that they probably consider us non-Muslim south asians also as the same..But the difference is we equally dont give a **** to those camel riders or have the need to consider them as our long lost brothers. But exactly what is the reason that you guys take all the insult they heap collectively on us and still suck up to them ?

That other side could be mother india, has it ever occurred to you?

With our geographic location, India is a better option for us. Not supporting the dalali but being anti India will not be good for us. We chose our allies back in 71, whether you like it or not.

As you don't give a fvck about the Muslim Ummah, there are those who don't give a fvck about the bangali brotherhood with the bangali puppets in india.

I hope you end up in middle one day, my friend. Or you should have been born in the previous generation to see your BROTHERS/BHAIJANS kill you with rifles. Really think about it, move in to arab :D

Well I consider it is. Deal with it.

WHY? Don't have anything else to do or still suffering from victim mentality. Be proud of India's Islamic heritage just like your descendants will be. NE & WB is in line first. ;)

WHY? Don't have anything else to do or still suffering from victim mentality. Be proud of India's Islamic heritage just like your descendants will be. NE & WB is in line first. ;)

Oh so I'm suffering from victim mentality. Go away bangaldeshi. Just go. You deserve all the butt kicking and feet kissing the middle easterners subject you people to.

With our geographic location, India is a better option for us.

That's the opinion of 25% people of this country, not the opinion of the majority, so it's a better option to ignore such passion for mother india.

Not supporting the dalali

You don't have to pretend to be a patriot, we know what you are!

but being anti India will not be good for us. We chose our allies back in 71, whether you like it or not.

Who says that we can choose allies only once in our lifetime? You can't stop the people from hating the country that has been sucking our blood in the name of friendship. They have already chosen new allies and there's not a thing you can do. Be ready for a shower of shoes, there's more to come!

No need to go out of point, son. That doesn't change the fact that BD'shis are obsessed for Brotherhood when the other side don't give a fvck about you :lol:

Bhai ekbar vebe dekun keno bharotiyo ra apner shate tal-milas-she ai thread e? India/anti-india ar proshno na akhane. Oder upore amra kokhonoi dependent chilam na (economically, culturally, malitarally). Other theke amader shob kisu alada. Amader army abong amader jonogon kokhonoi oderke mitro hishebe mane nai ni.

Ar arab ra ki bol-lo na bol-lo tate ashe jai na.Quran abong Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ki bolesen tate ashe-jai. Apne jake thank die-shen she kinto apna ke bolse Allah(swt) Quran R rosuler shik-ka mante na. A muslim can never do that. A desher manush ke apnio represent koren na amio kori na. Tai "we" word ta bolar age vebe chinte bolte hobe.

That's the opinion of 25% people of this country, not the opinion of the majority, so it's a better option to ignore such passion for mother india.

Too bad, the other 75% need another as whopping by your Brothers right?

You don't have to pretend to be a patriot, we know what you are!

yes i am RAW agent :triniti:

Who says that we can choose allies only once in our lifetime? You can't stop the people from hating the country that has been sucking our blood in the name of friendship. They have already chosen new allies and there's not a thing you can do. Be ready for a shower of shoes, there's more to come!

Should i plan on opening a new shoe shop? :coffee:

Oh so I'm suffering from victim mentality. Go away bangaldeshi. Just go. You deserve all the butt kicking and feet kissing the middle easterners subject you people to.

:lol:Again that's none of your business butt hurt Indian.With Allah(swt) will, We can decide our own destiny.:wave:

Look out NE & WB though. And make sure U bring up your kids with all sorts "muslims are evil" propaganda, otherwise:fie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom