What's new

Bangladesh cancels on-arrival visas for Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell that to Ahmet Davutoglu.:lol:

So, without trolling you can't find proper arguments, can you?

As the source you came with says:
Clarifying his country's position, Davutoglu said the purpose was not to internationalise the issue of Kashmir, according to officials.
They did quote Ahmet Davutoğlu and then they branded it with the same bs "according to officials"
IF Davutoğlu would say something like that, many media organizations in Turkey would bash him. (like Ulusal Kanal -lol- Turkish members should know it)
I did google "Turkey Apologises for Raising Kashmir Issue in UN" and guess what? Almost all of the results are Indian, and the non-Indian websited did quote the Indian propaganda. No Turkish sources whatsoever.
Anyways, unless you come with a proper source, stfu.

Bro Indians like Turkey. I want to visit Istanbul some day.

I was talking about the news btw, no offence for the Indian guys here.

i never heard such claim by now..Even your source is correct it is not regarded as a decleration of official appoligy...attention please !

I know many Indians may be Indian govs. are unconfourtable with frendships relations between Turkey-Pakistan and Bengladesh..This is wrong manner..because this historcical frendship ties go back a long time befor independence of India....Turkey has no dislikes toward India...

Unfortunately, sometimes relations between countries may deteriorate due to gov. wrong policies as it is carried out by AL..But it is contemporary period and dont hurt affection betwen us people.......... So Friendships relations between us three bros will continue forever...and wish also India to participate in among us.....Frankly wish this..:)

This is it bro, our relationship is people to people.... When Caliphate was abolished, a movement gained Popularity in Bengal and other parts of British India called Khilafat Movement to pressurize British Government.... When Ataturk was fighting every household of BD donated (according to Current Turkey ambassador) , there is a road in dhaka called kamal Ataturk Avenue... Idiot Govt and their fanboys will not be able to harm the relation..... And ignore Indians....

2. Erdogan and Gul have now cost Turkey billions of dollars in potential lost trade and business with Bangladesh. We are a market of 150 million.
If you really believe in that Bangladesh markets are vital for Turkey, I wonder what you are smoking right now.

Stats of the Ministry of Economy:
Bangladesh was Turkey’s 99th largest goods export market in 2011.
Meanwhile in Albania:
Albania was Turkey’s 70th largest goods export market in 2011.
Albania's population is 2,821,977 people, Turkey exports more to this tiny country anyways.

Turkish exports to Bangladesh consists:
iron and steel ($52,3 million); some machinery used in industry ($15,3 million); electrical machinery ($8 million); textile fiber ($6,3 million)
As you can see, Turkish exports have nothing to do with consumer base. We are exporting industrial stuff, which helps to industrialisation of Bangladesh .

If you really believe in that Bangladesh markets are vital for Turkey, I wonder what you are smoking right now.

Stats of the Ministry of Economy:

Meanwhile in Albania:

Albania's population is 2,821,977 people, Turkey exports more to this tiny country anyways.

Turkish exports to Bangladesh consists:

As you can see, Turkish exports have nothing to do with consumer base. We are exporting industrial stuff, which helps to industrialisation of Bangladesh .

I am worried fascists like Hammer Fist is increasing in BD day by day... without realizing the Ground reality, they live on chauvinistic fantasy....

I am worried fascists like Hammer Fist is increasing in BD day by day... without realizing the Ground reality, they live on chauvinistic fantasy....

He is both right and wrong. He is right about people being hypocrite and biased here for starter. Second being about people not being able to hold a proper discussion without going personal @idune being a prime example. And now i will be titled as malaun dalal by him

Last edited by a moderator:
well this man got some issues... he previously opened anti AKP thread... He said he visited Turkey and most probably he got freinds who are rabidly anti Erdogan

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/226177-turkey-insults-bullies-albania-over-israel-palestine.html
These kind of news are quite natural for me. Even EU couldn't break the Turkish influence in Albania, it is like a US-Israel relationship for both countries. Albania needs us for staying alive in the region.
It has nothing to do with this thread anyways ...

no BALS reaction is desperate warning to Turkey and other Muslim countries..

Turkey (AKP) at best tried to act as Guardian of Islamic parties.......
Has AKP been successful in making Turkey a Islamic country?

He is both right and wrong. He is right about people being hypocrite and biased here for starter. Second being about people not being able to hold a proper discussion without going personal @idune being a prime example. And now i will be titled as malaun dalal by him

I have been labeled a malaun by him before I reached my 15th post.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has AKP been successful in making Turkey a Islamic country?

I have been labeled a malaun by him before I reached my 15th post.:)

In a Country like Turkey-

where presidents are killed for talking against secularism

menderes_a04.jpg

erdogan is more than successful

Looks like Bangladeshis are ok with foreign dalali and domination as long as its an Islamic country..lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom