What's new

Bangladesh building up military in a regional arms race

By 2030 Bangladesh will be a waterworld....
That's what we are talking! Bangladesh will be underwater and we have to do Jewy things with India and Burma. :enjoy:

Thanks for understanding. And nothing personal BTW...:D

That's also a possibility, Bangladesh ceases to exist and becomes a part of India as combined state of Bengal.
Yes it is a possibility! I would like to boot some Ghoti azz if this possibility materialize in my lifetime...:P

I am Sylheti BTW...:dirol:

That's also a possibility, Bangladesh ceases to exist and becomes a part of India as combined state of Bengal.
GHOTI BARKING LIKE A DONKEY.:bunny::bunny::bunny::chilli::chilli::chilli::sniper::sniper::guns::guns:

The Yamuna, India's most polluted river- GO AND DRINK THE HOLY WATER

But then that state will be like a caliphate on which the centre have no control over. Maybe this way Hasina or Mamata will be the second ever female Khalifa after Mia Khalifa.

By 2030 Bangladesh will be a waterworld....
BD already went underwater in 2012. You don't have correct info on it. My friends from BD like Ordinary genius, Doyalbaba and others are posting in PDF from underwater facilities.

Yes yes. Even Mamata prefers Taliban to Al Cowda. So sanghis will be removed from greater Bengal. Then Mamata Khalifa and Hasina Khalifa will contest for the election. They might even form a coalition.

Nope, 'Dharma' will prevail in Bangladesh, new name of Sheikh Hasina will be Phoolmoni Sarkar, and she will be the Governor of Bengal state government or Rajya Sarkar.

Yes yes. Even Mamata prefers Taliban to Al Cowda. So sanghis will be removed from greater Bengal. Then Mamata Khalifa and Hasina Khalifa will contest for the election. They might even form a coalition.
Then we make mamata Khalifa drink cow cola:lol:

Back
Top Bottom