What's new

Bangladesh: Both America and India are creating pressure on Awami League

You are so right. I'll measure my responses from now on. Too many of these worthless people in PDF.
You are the most worthless poster in this forum because you are a negative minded person.

Criticize your own country instead of criticizing others because of religious difference. You are a mean guy. You will not understand what I stated above.

Live inside your ghetto mind.

Has Hasina seduced Biden?:cheesy:

Attachments

• hasina biden.jpg
    hasina biden.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 26
Jamati look at your garbage mental level and morals , and your buddy @Bilal9 who is also enjoying your toilet sense of humour .
Even if Hasina really tried ,she can't seduce Biden! So why bothered? Also French president isn't coming to rescue Hasina! You guys are more catholic than Pope himself ! :sarcastic:

Has Hasina seduced Biden?:cheesy:

Watch this Bhai!

Last edited:

Even if Hasina really tried ,she can't seduce Biden! So why bothered? Also French president isn't coming to rescue Hasina! You guys are more catholic than Pope himself ! :sarcastic:

Watch this Bhai!
Thanks for the link.:-) I did not know France was such a big player in Indo-Pacific strategy. My recommendation for Bangladesh would be forging deeper military and economic relations with China so that the USA and France don't get a chance to drag Bangladesh into their sphere of influence.

Should not put all the eggs in one basket. There should be additional sources to hedge against contingencies

I dont think pakistanis have any love for bangladesh .
They don't have any issue with dollars !

That is why you are defecating your morals here .
Your Hasina aunty is giving away free transit and port facilities to India completely disregarding our national interest. So, please don't talk about Morals with me.

@saif bhai take a look. :-)

@Bilal9 bhai, in G-20 Hasina was desperately trying to show her voters that the Western world and India were with her and she had greater acceptance in the world stage than her counterparts in Bangladesh. The pictures she took with the world leaders won't change the fact that the visa restriction is still in place and the bank a/c of her son Joy has been frozen by the US authority.:yahoo:

@Bilal9 bhai, in G-20 Hasina was desperately trying to show her voters that the Western world and India were with her and she had greater acceptance in the world stage than her counterparts in Bangladesh. The pictures she took with the world leaders won't change the fact that the visa restriction is still in place and the bank a/c of her son Joy has been frozen by the US authority.:yahoo:

Don't worry we will manage a/c and money matters of Joy and her sister . Biden sir will do it for us .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom