What's new

Bangladesh: Both America and India are creating pressure on Awami League

What Jamati posts pictures of supermodels in threads?

I had a thread like this for ages. Other posters here know.

Not that I need to prove anything to you.
Jamati ISIS are terrorists who want to blow everyone who do not agree with them

Blowing up supermodels ??

Your English is confusing me.
Get rid of your kafir phobic mindset . This world is full of Kafirs, Kafirs are here from last 5000 years and they will live forever . .

Last edited:
Zia gave Jamatis and Nizami and other war criminals the kiss of life.

Using that freedom and power to import Wahhabi claptrap and destroying Bangladesh’s moderate Sufi characteristics.

A country dominated by Sufi shrines for centuries - suddenly found those shrines under attack!!!
I thought Zia allowed Hasina to return to BD and she came back with the wish of killing Zia with the help of India and Ershad.

Do you think tree leaves tremble without wind? Note that 1971 Jamaat was supporting PAL not to fight west Pakistan.

Mujib did not declare Independence. It was Zia who declared it. Mujib and Jamaat were working in the same team.

Get rid of your kafir phobic mindset . This world is full of Kafirs, Kafirs are here from last 5000 years and they will live forever . .

You are barking up the wrong tree Rajesh.

While I practice Islam, I also enjoy shayari and a bit of kathak dance now and then.

You should target real Jihadis - not me.

My ire with India is about uneven trade, not religion.

Last edited:
Do you know BD tried multiple time. Last try was from Hasina regime.
But you failed miserably.

No sane person will give an absurd suggestion like this.
Suggestion like what? Diversifying our import?

What Jamati posts pictures of supermodels in threads?

I had a thread like this for ages. Other posters here know.

Not that I need to prove anything to you.
@Bilal9 Bhai , why you are even bother to answer them? You see nowadays I'm a jamati too, although even praised Hasina only 12/14 months ago ( since the beginning)?

I either would reply them that yes I'm a proud jamati , or simply would ignore the question!

If such question would come from a person from another country than India , there is reason to answer them!

I don't feel it's necessary to counter any Indian if they call us jamati!

Sanghis are rulling these worthless Indian people for consecutive 2 times for their fucked up FPTP system , yet the shameless dogs call others jamati!

Last edited:
Tader kasey onumoti newa to lagbo na.

Walaiqum tafaat koia den.

Amra kottheika import kori - amago headache.
Egore mair na dile soja hoibo na. Nachte neme ghomta deyar Kono iccha Amar nai Bhai!

Vabkhana emon ze amra magna eder jinis Khai!

Majhe gede ( dorshonar biporite Indian border) border off rakhsilo land of milk and honey r govt, and pore er biruddhe abar andolon korar por border kisudin Holo khule dise!

Andolon korbei ba na keno? Edik dia Bangladeshi Ra na gele to border elakar loker Pete taan pore!

While I practice Islam, I also enjoy shayari and a bit of kathak dance now and then.

@Bilal9 ভাই প্লিজ এদের কে কৈফিয়ৎ দিয়েন না! গালি খেলে উল্টা গালি দেন, এদের কে ভদ্রতা দেখায়া লাভ নাই, কৈফিয়ৎ দেয়ার তো প্রশ্নই আসে না!

আবার পুরাপুরি ইগ্নোর ও করবেন না! বেশি বাড়াবাড়ি করলে, কানের নিচে দুইটা চটকানা দেন। এরা এসবেরই যোগ্য!

Last edited:
@Bilal9 ভাই প্লিজ এদের কে কৈফিয়ৎ দিয়েন না! গালি খেলে উল্টা গালি দেন, এদের কে ভদ্রতা দেখায়া লাভ নাই, কৈফিয়ৎ দেয়ার তো প্রশ্নই আসে না!

আবার পুরাপুরি ইগ্নোর ও করবেন না! বেশি বাড়াবাড়ি করলে, কানের নিচে দুইটা চটকানা দেন। এরা এসবেরই যোগ্য!
A full fledged war planning is going on without me.:P

A full fledged war planning is going on without me.:P
নারে ভাই। আপনি সবসময় আছেন। আপনাকে পাশে না পেলে তো অর্ধেক শক্তিই চলে গেল! :-)

All your posts suggest you are a Jihadist ISIS fanatic. You are void of intelligence. Since you lack intelligence, you come out sending hundreds of pages from the internet that no one has time to read through!!

You think sending Internet materials make you smart. But where is your own input? You have input when it is unnecessary India bashing.

Do you think Indian Chandrayan will fall down to the Earth because a vampire like you curses? Bloody thick- headed idiot with a small mind unable to accept others’ success.

Suggestion like what? Diversifying our import?

@Bilal9 Bhai , why you are even bother to answer them? You see nowadays I'm a jamati too, although even praised Hasina only 12/14 months ago ( since the beginning)?

I either would reply them that yes I'm a proud jamati , or simply would ignore the question!

If such question would come from a person from another country than India , there is reason to answer them!

I don't feel it's necessary to counter any Indian if they call us jamati!

Sanghis are rulling these worthless Indian people for consecutive 2 times for their fucked up FPTP system , yet the shameless dogs call others jamati!

You are so right. I'll measure my responses from now on. Too many of these worthless people in PDF.

Egore mair na dile soja hoibo na. Nachte neme ghomta deyar Kono iccha Amar nai Bhai!

Vabkhana emon ze amra magna eder jinis Khai!

Majhe gede ( dorshonar biporite Indian border) border off rakhsilo land of milk and honey r govt, and pore er biruddhe abar andolon korar por border kisudin Holo khule dise!

Andolon korbei ba na keno? Edik dia Bangladeshi Ra na gele to border elakar loker Pete taan pore!

Idaning shunlam Bangladeshira jawa komaiya dewatey Kolikatar lokjoner ghum haram hoye gesey.

Hotel, restaurant ar hospital ordhek bondho howar pothey.

Amader poishai khai abar amader kei gali marey. Ajeeb si dunya!!

নারে ভাই। আপনি সবসময় আছেন। আপনাকে পাশে না পেলে তো অর্ধেক শক্তিই চলে গেল! :-)
আপনার মন্তব্যের জন্য অনেক ধন্যবাদ :-)

Back
Top Bottom