What's new

Bangladesh Borrowing to send economy roaring

Dumbo!!!!!! Again, seriously!!!! Grow up, boy!!!

Ok lets come to point,

You, said a lot but did not answer the question, question is where will Indian reserve stand at after the payments? And current imports which is about 50 plus billion per month, how many months of payments can it cover?

I am asking question here not commenting

I made no such comment that India going bankrupt paying this debt, only commented on the reserve situation impacted and how much will it stand at. I am not a troll like you, my questions are objective and request for meaningful discussion. And also I do not make imaginary calculation and make a comment hense asked where will it stand at?

You a troll will always feel someone trolling you back. Maybe your past experience with me where you got bashed made you feel that way, but understand those times I was answ
Ering to your kinds trolling not asking question.

Question was how much forex reserve will be left? You pay 250 billion or 500 billion is your issue, made no comment on debt to gdp or said these debt is taking india to bankrupcy.

First understand the question.

Wasted my time and yours answering what I did not ask for.
Listen again
Question is what will be the position of your foreign reserve and how many months of import bill can it cover then?
Abey dumbo, we already answered the question you are just too thick headed (like most lungis are) to understand it.

Manufacturing trade deficit has increased a bit but our service exports surplus cover the better part of it. India exports over $250 billion in services. Lol.

Whatever trade deficit left after service surpluses is covered by our FDI ($80 billion) and remittances ($85 billion).

Most of this is not mentioned in Banglo/lungi jargon because you have no signifcant service exports nor the FDI.

Now stop making fool of yourself and get lost.

Abey dumbo, we already answered the question you are just too thick headed (like most lungis are) to understand it.

Manufacturing trade deficit has increased a bit but our service exports surplus cover the better part of it. India exports over $250 billion in services. Lol.

Whatever trade deficit left after service surpluses is covered by our FDI ($80 billion) and remittances ($85 billion).

Most of this is not mentioned in Banglo/lungi jargon because you have no signifcant service exports nor the FDI.

For these Jamati Jokers Merchandise trade deficit and Current Account Deficit are same.

Such contradiction between you who have questionable knowledge about economy and what the news says, also adding a post from a indian economic vlogger who is a assistant commissioner of tax.

More than 40%, or $267 billion worth of external debt of the total $621 billion, is due for repayment in the next nine months, the Reserve Bank of India data showed. This repayment is equivalent to about 44% of the India's foreign exchange reserves.5 July 2022
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com › ...

My understanding is this $267billion is a short term debt and repayment is due in next 9 months.

What youbare saying is the Indian government will not pay those debts but will try to refinance with other borrowers to not decrease the reserve.

If you are aware India currently has a net current account defecit and reserve Bank of india has sold dollars to manage rupee downfall. Indian forex reserve now standing at $588 billion from $621 billion. This is clear that your marchendise and service export together is not covering the import bills.

Please do not say now current account deficits does not include service exports by india.

In conclusion this is what I got from answers from indian posters, india is not in a position to clearoff its short term debt obligations and would look for refinancing options that may in return put Indian rupee of further devaluation risk.

Childish. India paid roughly the same last year as well and still ended up with good forex reserves. Its are not like we are shutting down the economy and paying back from reseves😂.

PS: Most of these are basically rolled over at small interests as if you start paying 250+ billion usd every year then India will be debt free in next 2.5 years.😂😂
View attachment 861552
Did India paydown those debts or refinance with other external lenders? Or if I take your word then Indian external debt must have gone down by 280 billion which is not the case obviously.

I should have known who I am asking the questions to, and as obvious got answers up to the standard of the posters 😆. Indias debt to gdp is currently around 89.6%, it is to be seen how the world current scenario unfolds and how Countries manage.

Thought India was enjoying this current war situations with the advantage of importing russian oil, but the situation is not all good I see.

Last edited:
For these Jamati Jokers Merchandise trade deficit and Current Account Deficit are same.

WOW, Indias current account is at a deficit, from your confidence reply I was like did I read wrong, then came to realise you are just another naked Indian.

Maybe you had too much cow cola, and cowdung for lunch. 😆

For heaven's sake can you revisit the previous page and see the stats again.

This stat given by your fellow indian has a schedule of payment for India, it says $267 billion coming to maturity in less than 1 year time.

Loan maturity date refers to the date on which a borrower's final loan payment is due.
So please do not give me a new definitions of maturity.

That is the number I asked about and indians gave me the stats, do not know what they want to imply there as clearly they did not understand what I asked for.

With the current account deficit india has only further external borrowing to repay these debts will keep the reserve to that level, as all these are external debt are to be paid in dollars.

Attachments

• 1657769049092.png
    1657769049092.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 9
This stat given by your fellow indian has a schedule of payment for India, it says $267 billion coming to maturity in less than 1 year time.

Loan maturity date refers to the date on which a borrower's final loan payment is due.
So please do not give me a new definitions of maturity.

That is the number I asked about and indians gave me the stats, do not know what they want to imply there as clearly they did not understand what I asked for.

With the current account deficit india has only further external borrowing to repay these debts will keep the reserve to that level, as all these are external debt are to be paid in dollars.
Arey dumbo, short term loans will be replaced by other short term loans. I don't understand what is it that dumb head can't understand?

Last edited:
Arey dumbo, short term loans will be replaced by other short term loans. I don't understand what us it that dumb head can't understand.
Why are you so fussing with the three words: short-term, mid-term, and long-term?

The question is how much India owes to lending agencies or the foreign govts at any given time, say July 16?

Is it not something $572 billion today? Oh my God!! How your poor India will repay this huge loan?

Yes, the best way is to repay 50 billion dollars in the morning and claim the Indian loan is just $522 billion. Then, borrow the same 50 billion dollars in the afternoon session, and declare it after one month.

This is how India is hoodwinking its people and you guys are shouting Jay Hind!! Just marvelous!!!

Last edited:
Why are you so fussing with the three words: short-term, mid-term, and long-term?

The question is how much India owes to lending agencies or the govts at any given time, say July 16?

Is it not something $572 billion today. Oh my God!! How your poor India will repay this huge loan?

Yes, the best way is to repay 50 billion dollars in the morning and claim the Indian loan is just $522 billion. Then, borrow the same 50 billion dollars in the afternoon session, and declare it after one month.

This is how India is hoodwinking its people and you guys are shouting Jay Hind!! Just marvelous!!!
I can't spoon feed dumb lungis. That is how any country which allows corporate sector to take loans manage their debt.
Corporate sector takes short term loans by issuing bonds. They generally last a year after which they issue new bonds. This is a process. Corporate sector in India is only growing unlike your shit land.

INDIAN sovereign debt for the nth time is only about $130 billion.

External debt is always paid back in dollars, so having dollar reserves closer to your debt is important. INDIA's external loan is $620 billion with reserves of $588 billion.

Lungiland has only $32 billion in bank but has a debt $94 billion. Your shit land is more of a fraud than India. Lol.

Last edited:
I can't spoon feed dumb lungis. That is how any country with allows corporate sector to take loans manage their debt.
Corporate sector takes short term loans by issuing bonds. They generally last a year after which they issue new bonds. This is a process. Corporate sector in India is only growing unlike your shit land.

INDIAN sovereign debt for the nth time is only about $130 billion.

External debt is always paid back in dollars, so having dollar reserves closer to your debt is important. INDIA's external loan is $620 billion with reserves of $588 billion.

Lungiland has only $32 billion in bank but has a debt $94 billion. Your shit land is more of a fraud than India. Lol.

Now, read and learn about India's external debts. Source: Indian finance Ministry.

India's Total External Debt

External Debt in India increased to 620,700 USD Million in the first quarter of 2022 from 614,900 USD Million in the fourth quarter of 2021.

source: Ministry of Finance, Government of India

Arey dumbo, short term loans will be replaced by other short term loans. I don't understand what is it that dumb head can't understand?
Its my fault, obviously the terms or language you use will not make sense for me as you are not from banking/ finance industry, I should have dumbed down my understanding to reach your level.

All gud I got my answer. In simple banking term either you restructure your loan with same lender or you refinance with other borrower.

Obviously you wont know these basic bank jurgon, and they way you answers made no sense initially. Then I was like how would a farmer answer the question, then all made sense. Not your fault...

The question is how much India owes to lending agencies or the govts at any given time, say July 16?

Is it not something $572 billion today. Oh my God!! How your poor India will repay this huge loan?

Exactly they are paying debt with taking another debt. 267 billion dollar Loans maturity is within 9 months, plus they are in current account deficit. There has been a 33 billion dollar capital flight due to USA interest rate rise. Their recent forex reserve is down from 615 to 588 billion. When asked them they gave me balance sheet and acted all smart but unfortunately they are not smart.

WOW, Indias current account is at a deficit, from your confidence reply I was like did I read wrong, then came to realise you are just another naked Indian.

Maybe you had too much cow cola, and cowdung for lunch. 😆
Hehehe.. Bangladouchis name-calling other people.. PDF is getting funnier ...

Back
Top Bottom