What's new

Bangladesh Borrowing to send economy roaring

Well if Zahid Sir is okay with it, I am too. He is our usual pessimist guy, but he is so far not raising alarm.
It has already been about nine months since you wrote this. I was expecting better days. However, things are getting worse for this or that reason.

For one, I believe that govt public spending in deficit finances is also very much needed in an economic model of force-starting economic growth.

However, it has backfired (not already) in BD because it is not supported by industrial production. Usually, some of the people, who, after earning money from the infrastructure projects, go for investing in industries.

Some of the population work as average laborers but in the process, some people earn a few bucks of extra money that they invest to build workshops and factories whereby the next phase of economic development starts.

However, it is not happening. I suspect these newly rich people are all party caders who want easy money and do not want to invest in risky and tedious business.

Chinese and Japanese people are completely different. They are entrepreneur-minded people. These people built their respective countries by contributing to industrialization.

Govt does not build industries and alone cannot pull the economy. Private people build them.

No doubt, we have inherited the Bengali Hindu culture of yesterday, not to dirt your hands for money. When other people take shower in the evening to clean their dirt, we take it in the morning so that we can keep ourselves clean the whole day by not doing work that dirts our hands.

We are a bunch of idiotic gentries (বাঙ্গালী ভদ্দরলোক) who love to work as office clerks.

Hehehe.. Bangladouchis name-calling other people.. PDF is getting funnier ...
Whatever it may be, but why Indian b*stards should be coming to our sub-section and criticize our everything. We have the right to praise or criticize our govt or country. You don't have.

Please go back to your Vedic Forum and talk about that period when you sent the Mars mission 5000 years ago.

Bloody idiot!!!

Back
Top Bottom