What's new

Bangladesh bans 'Banglish' to protect local tongue

I know about that. But my 1st priority is to get citizenship of Canada then I will decide what I can do. Though my dad is also planning to start up a business but he will concentrate fully into it after his retirement. If I see I have a pretty good opportunity back in Bangladesh then definitely that is an option. But will never do politics as I hate that along with 2 begums.

Bro, i couldnt care less about politics, i am going in for connections to make money, more like a lobbyist. Get your citizenship and go back home to help the country's economy we need folks like you. Citizenship in another country is important my dad made me get it since bangladesh is highly unstable.

what u can is just bet/betting.nothing else ,anyway aazidane,u accept or not accept but the truth is students of b.m are not only well cultured but also they are talented then your so called english medium.if you people have so much talent ,have so much patriotism then why dont you guys just stay on countries leaving your jobs on canada , you guys just know to envy with us but you ppl are just nothing but a burden

bro maximum of the english medium kids that go abroad to study come back home, i will come back. we go to foreign lands to get a better education, the level of education in bangladesh is not that good compared to the western countries, only dhaka university in bangladesh is a good school, but it is also ridden with student politics and lots of days with university is closed due to politics. we go study abroad only to gain experience and learn the best, you simply reek of jealousy.

There is nothing wrong in learning foreign language or using it. But when you speak in English it has to be pure English. When you speak Hindi it has to be pure Hindi. Just imagine you speaking to a British in English mixed with Hindi!!!! There are some words which are already became part of Hindi, and there is no harm in using them. But using a complete english sentence in conversation is something really objectionable. Not only that some idiots I seen, changed the complete pronunciation of our Sanskrit word and pronounce like English. But when you ask them to speak in pure English they come up with a weired English, which you will find nowhere int he world except India.
This is i mean .there is nothing wrong learning a foreign language or using it ,but it should be ,must be pure.

@ Captain Planet and Major Zia :- Bhai, apnader career abong life planning dekhe to nijeke o-karjokor/o-jotha mone hoy! :D

Cheers!!!

@ Captain Planet and Major Zia :- Bhai, apnader career abong life planning dekhe to nijeke o-karjokor/o-jotha mone hoy! :D

Cheers!!!

Man I am just an ordinary guy n you know it.... just have some dream n thats it but dnt know to what extent I will be successful. But living in Canada if anyone do not get the citizenship he/she is a big looser.

But your life o-jhotha :O... Man you have a prosperous future ahead. Just few days back heard that you got the award n hope you will continue to achieve more...:)

Here we have got a replica id ---- CONTINUATOR which is none other then Roybot.

Just wondering why mod is still silent. Not banning it altogether :angry:

Now this CONTINUATOR gone into hidden mode ... to hide his identity.

You can run but can not hide.

Man I am just an ordinary guy n you know it.... just have some dream n thats it but dnt know to what extent I will be successful. But living in Canada if anyone do not get the citizenship he/she is a big looser.

But your life o-jhotha :O... Man you have a prosperous future ahead. Just few days back heard that you got the award n hope you will continue to achieve more...:)

In sha ALLAH bro, am sure you will be successful! But whatever it is, never forget where you came from and what are your roots. You surely know what i mean! ;)

As for me...just going with the flow. Awards to ashbe jabe, need to be a good human being in life first!

Cheers!!!

In sha ALLAH bro, am sure you will be successful! But whatever it is, never forget where you came from and what are your roots. You surely know what i mean! ;)

As for me...just going with the flow. Awards to ashbe jabe, need to be a good human being in life first!

Cheers!!!

bro, what are you doing?

Failing to understand the hatred against English medium students,
been one but never felt in contrast with Bangla, rather it was always
the opposite in my friend circles. Some are involved in politics (andaleeb)
some went to promote contemporary culture in music videos (nemesis),
and don't forget about "Jaago" initiatives.

ami Bangla Medium e porsiiiiiii Muhahaha! khub valo english pario na! shotti bolte English medium er (kichu!) public shojjo korte parina..... Jemon 2-3 bochor age 1 tare dhorsilam, gari te meye niye long drive e ashcilo Gazipur..rastay drift kortesilo... Mathay american flag er potti badha!! dhore kaan dhore uth bosh koraye chere diyechii! :angel: ...

I went to international schools in five countries throughout my childhood.

Yeah, everyone hates me.

Also capable of speaking in a redneck accent.

Back
Top Bottom