What's new

Bangladesh banning Jamaat-e-Islami

In Bangladesh, peaceful protest viewed as sign of weakness. They form human chain, Awami thug league attack them, they bring out protest, police stop them and Awami thug beat them. This is also true for BNP. This has been going on for last couple of years. While I condemn the burning of public bus and car however it was justified to attack on Awami munafiq polices. Jamat has shown enough maturity last two and half years. It's time form them to get out fight for what's right. Awami munafiq thug has been holding their leader with out specific charge and wishing to hold them until die. This is not acceptable. BNP and other nationalist forces must joint hand and oust these Bharti dalal once for all.

This proves my point that all political parties are equally bad in bd

So you want to ban them for their stance in 71. I mean it was wrong for them stand for united Pakistan. Right?

Many of us here think that Awami dalal should be destroyed because it's trying to lease out Bangladesh interest to it's Bharti masters in order to stay in power with bag full of Bharti money. Another words, it has become a party of Ghaddar in 2011.

So what's the priority here? 40 year old history or current issue?

It was wrong when top members of their party were members of rajakars and al-badr, who terrorised the local people during the war.

Agree with you about the AL part, the sooner they leave the better.

As for priority, AL is already gonna get kicked out soon, Just ban JI now to tick off one task from the checklist

Hmphhh.. Never heard about these incidents (except Munem Khan killing). Maybe I've been hearing the AL side of the story for a while. What's your source?

@ @ Source:

@ 1. আমি আল বদর বলছি

@ 2. http://storyofbangladesh.com/ebooks/history-tmhussain.html

@ 3. http://storyofbangladesh.com/ebooks/historyof71.html

Besides the above there are other sources. Remember one thing a dying man never tells lie. So far we had been hearing one sided story and now see the other side also.

Not sure, but I think 25th March's brutal killing by PA was a subsequent decision after Mujib's declaration of independence on 7th March. If 7th March's declaration of freedom and conspiracies did not happen then 25th March's killing would not be taken place. Also there was conspiracies like Agartala.

So, I think, on 25th March PA killed only the pro-Indians to stop the independence of BD thinking that can split greater Pakistan.

Not sure, but I think 25th March's brutal killing by PA was a subsequent decision after Mujib's declaration of independence on 7th March. If 7th March's declaration of freedom and conspiracies did not happen then 25th March's killing would not be taken place. Also there was conspiracies like Agartala.

So, I think, on 25th March PA killed only the pro-Indians to stop the independence of BD which can split greater Pakistan.

Just because a politician declared independence, does not mean you go around killing people. You can have a disscussion, have a curfew but they went for massacre

Proof???

Just because a politician declared independence, does not mean you go around killing people. You can have a disscussion, have a curfew but they went for massacre

Proof???

No proof.

It's my speculation that 25th March killing could be due to 7th March direct deceleration of independence which was against the state. May be PA can tell the reason why exactly they killed.

I was thinking from their view of point. How they felt when one of their state declared for independence. As like Indian army killing in Kashmir they also killed BD pro Indians.

And yes, discussion and curfew were better option, but after declaring of independence it was a difficult situation to control I think, especially, when Mujib said: "jar ja ache tai nea jhapie poro."

Now you may say that PK could not understand us, they robbed our rights. But I do not think that was as worse situation to declare independence.

OK tell me: Mujib said, "roktto jokhon deyechi, rokto aro dibo" on 7th March. What blood shed was happened in BD before 25th March??

This proves my point that all political parties are equally bad in bd

In Bangladesh there are three major political parties BAL ,BNP and Jamat if you like can add jatio parti too .among these party we watched only BAL BNP and Jatya party . Jamat have not been in power alone so how you can tell everybody is bad ?

In Bangladesh there are three major political parties BAL ,BNP and Jamat if you like can add jatio parti too .among these party we watched only BAL BNP and Jatya party . Jamat have not been in power alone so how you can tell everybody is bad ?

I meant their behaviour. Anyway, they werent angels when they teamed up with bnp.

So, I think, on 25th March PA killed only the pro-Indians to stop the independence of BD thinking that can split greater Pakistan.

Proof???

No proof.

It's my speculation that 25th March killing could be due to 7th March direct deceleration of independence which was against the state. May be PA can tell the reason why exactly they killed.

I was thinking from their view of point. How they felt when one of their state declared for independence. As like Indian army killing in Kashmir they also killed BD pro Indians.

And yes, discussion and curfew were better option, but after declaring of independence it was a difficult situation to control i think.

Now you may say that PK could not understand us, they robbed our rights. But I do not think that was as worse situation to declare independence.

OK tell me: Mujib said, "roktto jokhon deyechi, rokto aro dibo" on 7th March. What blood shed was happened in BD before
25th March??

other side of our independent movement is some of awami worker start killing bihari people even before formal declaration of war as they were directly opposing independence . may be this number was not big but that small number fuel the pk army for brutal operation . secondly may be they thought if they killed some 20000 awami worker leader would stop independent movement.

Sheik address was awe some he put balance in his address . he neither declare independence nor oppose it . he was extreme pressure from the hardcore young awami leader and raw agent . i think he personally didn't want to break Pakistan but could not do any thing after he return as he feel the pride of a father of a nation which very very few people would get in the the world .

No proof.

And yes, discussion and curfew were better option, but after declaring of independence it was a difficult situation to control i think.

OK tell me: Mujib said, "roktto jokhon deyechi, rokto aro dibo" on 7th March. What blood shed was happened in BD before 25th March??

@ Yes before 25 March 1971 there were little bit killing by the Pakistan Army but that was for self defence. Some 3/4 people were killed at Joidebpur once Pakistan Military contingents were moving towards Joidebpur from Dacca. Some were killed in other places. In those days the common people/supporters of AL were highly agitated whenever they saw any military contingents they just blockade the roads and hence conflict started in order to clear the roads. Simeltaneously, the AL's supporters started burning and killing Biharies in many places which never came in the press. I read in one article written by one Bengalee Major Nasser, "Juddhe juddhe sadhinota", while he was in Rangpur Cantoment. The inccident was before 25 March 1971. So after 7 th March 1971 all the Cantonments were isolated. There was no food, no electricity and no water and not even local Bengalee food contracters. Once military rations were almost exhousted, a Bengalee contingent commanded by one Punjabi Lietennant went to village areas closer to the Cantonment area for food collection. But the people were so agitated they disarm all the troops and bitten back to Cantonment. Their weapons were snatch away and the Punjabi officers were so mercilessly bitten that once he raeched he died. The weapons were later returned to Cantonment by the local AL leaders. Till than nothing happened but soon after 27 March 1971 they took the revence and the whole village was burned and many were killed.

তাই বলা যায এক হাতে তালি বাজে না । আমারা আগে সুন্তাম কোন কারন ছারাই পাকিস্তান আর্মি আমাদের মেরেছে । আসলে আমরাও তাদের বেপোরয়া গন হত্তার জন্য কম দাই নই।

I meant their behaviour. Anyway, they werent angels when they teamed up with bnp.

was there any jamat minister arrested for corruption ? whole media were looking by microscope to find their
any wrong doing .:no: :)

Mr. Akmal what is your intention about Bangladesh. Why do you challenge the birth of Bangladesh?

Jamati people should be killed like street dogs killed by the City Corporation. Unfortunately, you will have to watch the show. Your barking cant reach our ear. Bye, Bye!!

@ Dear Gonjo, thanks for your valuable comments. Still you are my brother and if not my blood. I have already crossed more than half of my life. I have seen both sides rather three sides including Indian troops. I am not a supporter of Muslim Leaque not supporter of Jammat-e-Islami. What I saw, what I gauge, what I heard and what I read are there in my writings.

@ I find everytime only you jump too much !! Too much of jumping is not good for health. I have given some sources try to read those articles carfully. I donnot say that all the facts given are true ??? But definitely there are thruth on it !!!!

@ About the question of Collaborrators or Collaboratting with the Pakistan Army ? It is always there in each and every country. During the Second World War the whole German Nation collaboratted with the Nazies(Hitler) including the whole lot of Coreatia(Ushtaches), Vichy French (France) and many people of Russia. Now once Hittler was defeated, the Allied forces were in difficult what to do with this whole nation ? Should we kill all the German Nations ? After lot of deliberation it was dicided that only those Nazi's who were directly related and involved with the direct killing were found out and their number were something like 171 or so. Soon Nurembourg trial started and I think 26/27 were given death penalty and other were given life imprisonment and other imprisoment. And soon they declare that there is no Nazism in Germany and there is no more collaborators.

@ But see in our country, people had been systematically killed , their properties were looted, their families were raped, kept in the jail for indefinite period, some were jailed on fake trail and continued till August 1975. Even after doing all these things SK Mujib himself gave a general amnesty. Now, now again after 40 years the same old thing ? How can we develop our nation ????? If it continue I can forsee a civil war in our country !!!! I tell you the anti-liberation forces are much more bigger number than you !!!! Should we moves towards, "Cassendra Crossing" ??????????

2011-09-25-21-12-09-September...........Twenty%20Five%2026.jpg

2011-09-25-21-12-06-September...........Twenty%20Five%2027.jpg

Communist Party of Bangladesh stages a demonstration in front of Press Club on Sunday demanding the government ban religion-based political party Jamaat-e-Islami. Photo: asad ratan/ bdnews24.com/ Dhaka, Sep 25, 2011

Those guys are literally unheard of in Bangladesh politics :rofl:

was there any jamat minister arrested for corruption ? whole media were looking by microscope to find their
any wrong doing .:no: :)

Just becaue they werent arrested that does not mean there wasnt corruption.. This is south asian politics we are talking about, there is bound to be corruption The battle is between AL and BNP, corruption cases are mostly against each other when one of them comes into power.

4-party nominee from Jamaat chargesheeted for corruption

Back
Top Bottom