What's new

Bangladesh banning Jamaat-e-Islami

you are wrong!reality is quite opposite... they are better educated than awami and bnp people.. in case you dont know they spend heavily on educating their activists in Journalism and Law... i find them more organized, well behaved, helpful... their only problem is this Tag

RAJAKAR

You are right. Zabanya probably comes from the English-medium educated elite class who learnt about Jamaat from The Daily Star. I know them firsthand, because I studied at one of their English Medium schools. They have heavily invested in modern education, technical institutes and the like, they don't go to madrassas. They are better organized than BNP or AL, but of course, in relation to Western standards they are nothing. They cannot be broken. Even if JI is banned they will come back under another name.

Then why were these educated people enforced hartals, burn buses, damaged property etc. Jamat aint angels, they are just as bad as the other political parties, cos this is bd politics. Even though most of the jamatis are ok, some of them are indeed rajakars, they must remove these people in order to get the people's confidence. Btw, get bnp in power if you want a moderate muslim country, they have experience and most of their members have a clean record during 1971

No, they aren't "just as bad as the other parties". You have been reading too much AL propaganda. JI was against the liberation war, correct, but that in itself is not a bad thing. To break up your country or to keep it in one piece, that is not an easy decision to make. And most of the accusations against the Pakistanis have been greatly exaggerated, while our own atrocities against the Bihari speakers are never mentioned.

I'm sorry, but my generation grew up with Western methods of research, where we look at all sources, both BD and Pakistani, before coming to conclusions. We don't blindly sing patriotic songs and believe every bullshit we are told by the "buddhijibis" any more. We don't believe in something if we can't see proof. Like for example, the "3 million Bengalis killed, 200000 "Heroines raped""

As for burning cars, etc, how many cards did AL destroy in 2001-2007? How come JI is blamed for it but not AL?

I was never a JI supporter in my life, having grown up reading the Daily Star, and in fact, hated them, but now that I see all sides of the story I believe they are unjustly treated by Bangaldeshi people.

good step lolz when you make them side line and use force on him push them with wall then they come with suicide bombers and attackers learn from pakistani mistake BD .

You are right. Zabanya probably comes from the English-medium educated elite class who learnt about Jamaat from The Daily Star. I know them firsthand, because I studied at one of their English Medium schools. They have heavily invested in modern education, technical institutes and the like, they don't go to madrassas. They are better organized than BNP or AL, but of course, in relation to Western standards they are nothing. They cannot be broken. Even if JI is banned they will come back under another name.

Can you kindly post sources?

No, they aren't "just as bad as the other parties". You have been reading too much AL propaganda. JI was against the liberation war, correct, but that in itself is not a bad thing. To break up your country or to keep it in one piece, that is not an easy decision to make. And most of the accusations against the Pakistanis have been greatly exaggerated, while our own atrocities against the Bihari speakers are never mentioned.

I'm sorry, but my generation grew up with Western methods of research, where we look at all sources, both BD and Pakistani, before coming to conclusions. We don't blindly sing patriotic songs and believe every bullshit we are told by the "buddhijibis" any more. We don't believe in something if we can't see proof. Like for example, the "3 million Bengalis killed, 200000 "Heroines raped""

This is true. It is human nature to question everything.

As for burning cars, etc, how many cards did AL destroy in 2001-2007? How come JI is blamed for it but not AL?

I was never a JI supporter in my life, having grown up reading the Daily Star, and in fact, hated them, but now that I see all sides of the story I believe they are unjustly treated by Bangaldeshi people.

I will not dispute about the AL's violent practices.

And as far as the Daily Star is concerned, please know that their editor of current affairs, Sayed Badrul Ashan is a die hard AL supporter. So, in a way we could say that it has a hidden pro-AL agenda. Many readers don't notice that.

I think, in general, JI members as human being are the most polite, uncorrupted, educated (perhaps), sincere and honest than any other political party's member in Bangladesh. They are not as like as they are depicted by AL media. I met few of them in my student life. You can talk and meet with them. You will find them polite and humble.

But I do not know why they have made this blunder of destroying public assets last time. Now AL will take this chance and will show that they are terrorists. Seems they are badly victimized this time.

Now if people do not want them, and do not like them then people will not vote them. Who is AL to ban them?

I think religions has nothing to do with terrorism but to discourse this heinous activity, actually religion is for peace. It's those wrong people who get hyper and think in wrong way and kill innocent people.

Now I think how much ultra-modern BD has become that AL needs to make it secular when still Americans trust in God! Still there are lots of poor and destitute people. Just look beyond the city.

Lastly, I still feel myself as proud Bangladeshi, but the way AL following is just undermining my patriotism and esteem.
I am even hearing that AL wants to buy arms from India for our army.

I am sure if I do not find my country different from India then I will not be any proud Bangladeshi. Because I will not have any separate entity, heritage and value.

ZABANYA BRO.... YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BD POLITICS MUCH BETTER after watching this video... after this incident all news paper published this as " inta-bnp clash " ...

The AL Brutalities Since 1971 - Part -One

@ I tell you some historical brutalities of AL and Mujib Bahinies since 01 March 1971. It all started the day AL was declared elected as majority in Pakistan general election. The first victims were the non-Bengalies and the Behiries and their business centres. Soon these people were fritened and their belonging were looted in broad day light. They started kidnaping all the big businessmen with money ransum. On early March 1971 they establish a torture cell at Iqbal hall in Dacca University where many non-Bengalees were tortured. Then the second victims were the supporters of Muslim Leaquers and their leaders. Till that time the Jamaties were organised force so less harm to them. But since ML was divided into 3 fractions so they had it. Even the ML and Jamaties were not allowed to campaign for the election. Every thing was within the control of AL supporters wether he is a polling officer or Presiding officers. All these were happening infront of the Pakistani Military Junta but they kept silent. Infact AL wone the general election(1970) in a free but controlled field. Once Bashani (NAP) realised it he boycotted the election.

@ The killing of Biharies and non-Bengalies started by this time in many places even before the crack of Pakistani military Junta on the people of Bengal. Once the resistance movement started by the local Bengalee troops the AL was busy in killing the non-Bengalies and looting their properties. All most all the govt Banks were looted by the ring leaders of AL and soon fled to India. So first round of killing of Biharies and non-Bengalies finished. This we can compare with the modern term, "Ethnic Cleansing ". Now the question arises why all of a sudden these Biharees were killed ?. Now, it is being revealed that basically it was the master plan of RAW who initially planned to kill all those pro-Pakistani Biharies and in many places in the border areas many Indian volunteers came across the border and killed them. Even in Kushtia the BSF were directly involved. In many places they quickly supplied arms and ammunition to the killer groups.

@ Now, once the liberation movement started, a group was specially trained by RAW to kill the pro-Pakistani elements and those who were actively collobarating with the Pakistani forces. It is now said that before, during and after liberation near about 19 thousand political people, pro-Pakistani muslim intellectuals wether professor, doctors, lawyers, Razakars, Al Badre, Al Sams and even muslim ullamas ans mashaik were brutally killed. Even people says that Mujib Bahini killed the intellectuals on 14/15 December 1971 and the blame was given to the Pakistan Army or the Razakars.

@ Munem Khan the ex Governor was leading a retired life and was not involved in politics in 1971. He was picked up by the mukti Bahini from his own house from Dacca and was brutally killed in the month of October 1971. Once Bangladesh got independance again the Mujib Bahini lifted his body from the grave and again benoyted and was hunged at the light post and kept their for several days. At Sylhet one ex-ML MP was killed at the street of the city and hanged on the light post. One Mulana Tumizuddin(ML MP) of Coxes Bazar was also killed and was hunged on the street. There were many such examples.
(To be continued)

Jamat never supported the creation of Bangladesh. Ban them, why waiting for 40 years?

@ I tell you some historical brutalities of AL and Mujib Bahinies since 01 March 1971. It all started the day AL was declared elected as majority in Pakistan general election. The first victims were the non-Bengalies and the Behiries and their business centres. Soon these people were fritened and their belonging were looted in broad day light. They started kidnaping all the big businessmen with money ransum. On early March 1971 they establish a torture cell at Iqbal hall in Dacca University where many non-Bengalees were tortured. Then the second victims were the supporters of Muslim Leaquers and their leaders. Till that time the Jamaties were organised force so less harm to them. But since ML was divided into 3 fractions so they had it. Even the ML and Jamaties were not allowed to campaign for the election. Every thing was within the control of AL supporters wether he is a polling officer or Presiding officers. All these were happening infront of the Pakistani Military Junta but they kept silent. Infact AL wone the general election(1970) in a free but controlled field. Once Bashani (NAP) realised it he boycotted the election.

@ The killing of Biharies and non-Bengalies started by this time in many places even before the crack of Pakistani military Junta on the people of Bengal. Once the resistance movement started by the local Bengalee troops the AL was busy in killing the non-Bengalies and looting their properties. All most all the govt Banks were looted by the ring leaders of AL and soon fled to India. So first round of killing of Biharies and non-Bengalies finished. This we can compare with the modern term, "Ethnic Cleansing ". Now the question arises why all of a sudden these Biharees were killed ?. Now, it is being revealed that basically it was the master plan of RAW who initially planned to kill all those pro-Pakistani Biharies and in many places in the border areas many Indian volunteers came across the border and killed them. Even in Kushtia the BSF were directly involved. In many places they quickly supplied arms and ammunition to the killer groups.

@ Now, once the liberation movement started, a group was specially trained by RAW to kill the pro-Pakistani elements and those who were actively collobarating with the Pakistani forces. It is now said that before, during and after liberation near about 19 thousand political people, pro-Pakistani muslim intellectuals wether professor, doctors, lawyers, Razakars, Al Badre, Al Sams and even muslim ullamas ans mashaik were brutally killed. Even people says that Mujib Bahini killed the intellectuals on 14/15 December 1971 and the blame was given to the Pakistan Army or the Razakars.

@ Munem Khan the ex Governor was leading a retired life and was not involved in politics in 1971. He was picked up by the mukti Bahini from his own house from Dacca and was brutally killed in the month of October 1971. Once Bangladesh got independance again the Mujib Bahini lifted his body from the grave and again benoyted and was hunged at the light post and kept their for several days. At Sylhet one ex-ML MP was killed at the street of the city and hanged on the light post. One Mulana Tumizuddin(ML MP) of Coxes Bazar was also killed and was hunged on the street. There were many such examples.
(To be continued)

Mr. Akmal what is your intention about Bangladesh. Why do you challenge the birth of Bangladesh?

Jamati people should be killed like street dogs killed by the City Corporation. Unfortunately, you will have to watch the show. Your barking cant reach our ear. Bye, Bye!!

Hahaha LOL. Nizami was an al-badr. that information is enough to drive away the people from Jamat. What does the 'unknown" gain from throwing rocks at police and setting their cars on fire

In Bangladesh, peaceful protest viewed as sign of weakness. They form human chain, Awami thug league attack them, they bring out protest, police stop them and Awami thug beat them. This is also true for BNP. This has been going on for last couple of years. While I condemn the burning of public bus and car however it was justified to attack on Awami munafiq polices. Jamat has shown enough maturity last two and half years. It's time form them to get out fight for what's right. Awami munafiq thug has been holding their leader with out specific charge and wishing to hold them until die. This is not acceptable. BNP and other nationalist forces must joint hand and oust these Bharti dalal once for all.

Jamat never supported the creation of Bangladesh. Ban them, why waiting for 40 years?

So you want to ban them for their stance in 71. I mean it was wrong for them stand for united Pakistan. Right?

Many of us here think that Awami dalal should be destroyed because it's trying to lease out Bangladesh interest to it's Bharti masters in order to stay in power with bag full of Bharti money. Another words, it has become a party of Ghaddar in 2011.

So what's the priority here? 40 year old history or current issue?

2011-09-25-21-12-09-September...........Twenty%20Five%2026.jpg

2011-09-25-21-12-06-September...........Twenty%20Five%2027.jpg

Communist Party of Bangladesh stages a demonstration in front of Press Club on Sunday demanding the government ban religion-based political party Jamaat-e-Islami. Photo: asad ratan/ bdnews24.com/ Dhaka, Sep 25, 2011

(To be continued)

Hmphhh.. Never heard about these incidents (except Munem Khan killing). Maybe I've been hearing the AL side of the story for a while. What's your source?

2011-09-25-21-12-09-September...........Twenty%20Five%2026.jpg

2011-09-25-21-12-06-September...........Twenty%20Five%2027.jpg

Communist Party of Bangladesh stages a demonstration in front of Press Club on Sunday demanding the government ban religion-based political party Jamaat-e-Islami. Photo: asad ratan/ bdnews24.com/ Dhaka, Sep 25, 2011

Yes, they are so popular that they can not even manage to get vote from their family members. Why do you waste time on this looney tunes?

Hmphhh.. Never heard about these incidents (except Munem Khan killing). Maybe I've been hearing the AL side of the story for a while. What's your source?

@ Ofcourse I will give the source. Do you think that I have not jumped ! Me too also jumped and shouted at the top of my voice, " Joi Bangla, Tumar amar thikana, Padda, Megna, Jumuna, Joi Bangla ". Like me many many people also sided with the Liberation forces and what ? Soon people realised the true inner intension and started alienated from this group.

@ See the attitude of most of the freedom fighter once they went to India. Soon they realised the intension of Indian and since then the organisation known as " Sena Parisad" was formed and since then they picked up Khondokar Mustaque Ahmed as their future leader od Bangladesh. The killing of Sk Mujibur was not planned in a day ? It has a root since mid of the Liberation War.

@ The Liberation War was actively supported by the three political parties.These were:
1. Awami Leaque
2. National Awami Party (Muzzaffer)
3. Cummunist Party (Moni Singh)
So, all these political parties were pro-Indian and pro-Russians. On the other hand all rightist and Leftist (pro-Chinese)political did not supported the Liberation War with the direct interference of India. Who does not want freedom ????? So, the folowing political parties did not supported the Liberation War :
1. Jammat-i-Islami
2. Pakistan Democreatic Party (PDP) of Nurul Amin
3. Muslim Leaque (Convention) of Fuzlul Kader Chow
4. Muslim Leaque (Council)
5. Muslim Leaque (Qayyum)
6. Nizam-e-Islami and other religious political parties of the then East Pakistan.
7. National Awami Party (Bhashani). Infact Bashani tried to fled away to China through Assam but while he was stationed at Assam with his old associates he was arrested by the RAW and throughout the Liberation War he was closed arrest. Jadu Mia and Kazi Jaffar Ahmed also went to India to meet Bashani but failed and secretly Bhashai instructed them to organise the movement both against the Pak Army and the Mukties. Toha and Purbo Bangla Sharbaraho Party also followed them.

@ Jammat-e-Islami took the pioneer role since it was the most organised political in those days. It was this Jammat who dared to contest the 1070 election against AL in almost all seats though were defeated miserably. This Jammat-e-Islami was formed probably in 1920 in British India in 1920. In 1946 general election it did not supported the Partition of Indo-Subcontinent and hence did not supported the Jinnah's Two Nation Theory.-------------!!!!!!!!!!!

- If they were against liberation in the first place, why is that not a bad thing?
- When pak army was killing our own people by masses i think it is an easy decision to take a side, but they took the wrong side.
- Greatly exaggerated? yes thats true. But that does not help by the fact that they killed our people, raped the women etc. 3lakh or 3 million, it does not really matter cos at the end of the day a lot of people did get killed and JI did help in the killings
- You look at all the sources, but do you ask yourself how many are actually reliable and how many of them plays down the importance of liberation war
- Dude we all know how corrupted and violent AL is. But just becos a dog barks, JI do not need to act like a dog and bark back, it will only cos them to lose respect
- As for unjustly treated people, some of them are indeed unjuslty treated, but some of them arent.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom