What's new

Bangladesh backs Modi on Balochistan

Why should i google for more links when i am giving you the link of a news site you guys trust the most.

haha, to get your facts clear.. whole world knows that and you too. so keep your down claims to yourself .

What claims? US state dept is saying this not me did you read the article? here i will post it again.
http://www.dawn.com/news/1163507

so you mean to say Obama is /waswrong? whole operation was for nothing? where did osama go then? why no more search operations are being carried out by US army or airforce then? listen brother i dont bother to the link you post.
you can fool yourself by ignoring the facts and posting some face saving links of your own media channel but reality is something different.

so you mean to say Obama is /waswrong? whole operation was for nothing? where did osama go then? why no more search operations are being carried out by US army or airforce then? listen brother i dont bother to the link you post.
you can fool yourself by ignoring the facts and posting some face saving links of your own media channel but reality is something different.
Nah i only posted the link of website you guys love to read and trust and post every news of them that is against Pakistan everywhere even on your own forums so please stop being a hypocrite now when it suits to your propaganda Dawn and Tribune are the only most trusted news sites of Pakistan but when it doesn't suddenly they're not credible anymore.
@Zibago

Nah i only posted the link of website you guys love to read and trust and post every news that is against Pakistan everywhere even on your own forums so please stop being a hypocrite now when it suits to your propaganda Dawn and Tribune are the only most trusted news sites of Pakistan but when it doesn't suddenly they're not credible anymore.
@Zibago

we love to read much more than a randomly picked link.. both are your agencies so it is obvious you gonna use them to defend yourself and i see no problem in that. but again google more and come out of this sick mentality of denying facts. google is full of credible sources

we love to read much more than a randomly picked link.. both are your agencies so it is obvious you gonna use them to defend yourself and i see no problem in that. but again google more and come out of this sick mentality of denying facts. google is full of credible sources
It isn't a "randomly" picked link it's US state dept who said this and Dawn covered it anyway
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/15/mcraven-pakistan-didnt-know-about-bin-laden
@maximuswarrior

It isn't a "randomly" picked link it's US state dept who said this and Dawn covered it anyway
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2012/11/15/mcraven-pakistan-didnt-know-about-bin-laden
@maximuswarrior
my friend , listen i know you gonna post endless links to support your claim, but do you really think posting such links gonna change anything? ffor a moment if i agree to your links would it be enough to convince people around the world?

I appreciate your futile effort but world views this episode differently so is India. Thanks and no hard feelings!!

my friend , listen i know you gonna post endless links to support your claim, but do you really think posting such links gonna change anything? ffor a moment if i agree to your links would it be enough to convince people around the world?

I appreciate your futile effort but world views this episode differently so is India. Thanks and no hard feelings!!
I only posted the links to show you the truth if you agree to it or not is your choice and no we don't need to convince the "world" esp to "those" people who are responsible for millions of death of Muslims and who in the first place actually created monsters we don't care what india thinks and yes no hard feelings good day :)

Reality check : Our PM just mentioned Balochistan in few words. That's it. Who Pakistan establishment is running from pillar to post lol. Why? Chill

As of now after Balochistan comments by India : US, European parliamentarians, Afghanistan, Bangladesh India... All are charting out Balochistan strategy as their foreign policy. And Pakistan thinks it's not a big deal. Wait till next UN speech by PM
You are most welcome to try. Afghanistan Bangladesh lolll yeah go on with their support. As for US and EU let me know when they change their stance on Balochistan. Till than its rambling of old fool who use to be a chaie wala.

Sorry to burst your bubble but Shias are also part of freedom movement along with their sunni brother. Like this shia scholar from IOK.

http://pakobserver.net/ansari-beware-of-enemy-fanning-sectarianism/

Go fool your compatriots with this shia sunni cr@p and divide and rule policy.
Have you ever been to the Kashmir Valley and interacted with the Shias there? I have - for almost three fukin years. You sitting a million miles away and commenting? Lol! It seems kinda stupid, doesn't it? So I know what the heck I'm talking about unlike keyboard warriors like you who google and get some info here and there and then jump around needlessly.

Have you ever been to the Kashmir Valley and interacted with the Shias there? I have - for almost three fukin years. You sitting a million miles away and commenting? Lol! It seems kinda stupid, doesn't it? So I know what the heck I'm talking about unlike keyboard warriors like you who google and get some info here and there and then jump around needlessly.

I know Kashmiri shias getting oppressed along with their sunni brothers by occupying forces.

Even their Muharram processions are banned by occupation which is another major cause of anger among Shias of Kashmir.

And don't give me this cr@p of I have visited IOK. Every Indian on this forum has visited IOK and all of them are bullsh!t bunch of liars.

Ok..So the combined forces of Bangladesh and India will attack Pakistan now for Balochistan :D :welcome:

We don't need to; you will do it yourselves.

I know Kashmiri shias getting oppressed along with their sunni brothers by occupying forces.

Even their Muharram processions are banned by occupation which is another major cause of anger among Shias of Kashmir.

And don't give me this cr@p of I have visited IOK. Every Indian on this forum has visited IOK and all of them are bullsh!t bunch of liars.

You do know that the state is a tourist place, don't you?

So yes, a majority of tourists have visited the state.

There are no restrictions by anyone to travel to any state of the country.

There is a medical check needed for Andaman and Lakshadweep and that's about it.

ILP was there in my state and a few other states, but to promote tourism the government has removed them.

There are still some designated places where ILP is needed but those are scanty.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom