What's new

Bangladesh Army's Guided multiple rocket luncher system

Ok just tell me, you think India will stop procuring defence materials for 40 years and Bangladesh will magically catch up to India?

How will you reach ballistic parity? Who will give you the equipment? How will you make it?
Can you afford it?

In international law a given missile has to be < or = 300 kms...

Dear idiot,

I am leaving this Pakistani forum because of you.

You come here to insult my country and people and call us traitors and racially abuse us.

I called you a troll and your fellow Pakistani, Webmaster, gives me an infraction?

I never planned to come here and only came because Kalu wanted me to do so to promote his (now defunct) forum.

Anyway for idiots like you and Webmaster, you can insult and abuse Bangladeshis on this silly razakar-dominated forum but in the real world Bangladesh is an independent state and is progressing day by day.

Razakars: The Bangladeshi military and intelligence services monitor this site, so please behave yourselves and do not go beyond certain limits. A polite piece of "advice".

Dear idiot,

You come here to insult my country and people and call us traitors and racially abuse us.

I called you a troll and your fellow Pakistani, Webmaster, gives me an infraction?

I never planned to come here and only came because Kalu wanted me to do so to promote his (now defunct) forum.

Anyway for idiots like you and Webmaster, you can insult and abuse Bangladeshis on this silly razakar-dominated forum but in the real world Bangladesh is an independent state and is progressing day by day.

Razakars: The Bangladeshi military and intelligence services monitor this site, so please behave yourselves and do not go beyond certain limits. A polite piece of "advice".
Don't leave man, just report the replies you don't like to the mods and ignore them.

Executing these jamaati leaders without a fair trial will only give birth to more radicalism in Bangladesh and the country will explode. The country will likely head to a civil war.

Nothing will happen.. :)

Trust me, People said the same thing for Mujib Zia etc. Nothing happened. Latest was hanging of Faruk. Nobody even shred any tears either...

Hanging them will have a long term affect on the psyche of the people who had a sense of immunity in them. They used to think that somebody big will be there to save them.

And why there will be more extremist when we going to eliminate the sponsors of extremist? Killing Laden did not increase terrorism but decreased it.

Well few Days ago before arrest, Golam Azam in an interview indicated that it was because of pro-liberation link to India, they joined opposition...... ultra nationalist right?? it brought their downfall.....

Lets follow orgy loving alcoholic "Muslim" but not Indians. Jamati logic...
tumblr_lsbdvjDx5P1qcju3no7_500.jpg

In this thread alone we can see Pakistani nationalists, Hindutva fanatics and razakars all working together.

1. I have said that we need to set ballistic parity with India as a long-term strategic goal.

This has caused anger amongst Hindutva trolls and one razakar as they all want to see a weak Bangladesh.

2. This will happen if our military decide to pursue it.

Our military is anti-Indian (we work with China) and anti-razakar (they foiled a Jamati/razakar conspiracy in the army earlier this year, plus their intelligence monitors this site...so bad news for the razakars here).

120121_NAZRUL_BD_COUP.jpg

High-level Bangladeshi commanders at a very rare press conference announcing the abortion of a razakar conspiracy in the army.

So the fact that Bangladesh haters such as Hindutva fanatics and razakars do not want Bangladesh to achieve ballistic parity with India means nothing as our military could care less about what such losers say and our military's whole ideology and training is to crush India and razakars.

However apart from losers like Indians and razakars, the people that do matter to our military are the Americans and Chinese and they have far more of a role and influence in the direction our military policies go towards.

1. I do not think America will be too bothered if Bangladesh strengthens it ballistic arsenal as America wants Bangladesh to be a counter to India.

st02.jpg

America already gave India two fingers up when America said that Bangladesh is responsible for the security of the bay of Bengal i.e. code speak for "Bay of Bengal is Bangladeshi turf, India f*** off".

2. Our Chinese allies would be more than happy.

So Indians and razakars, have a nice day losers.

@ So far I know Pakistan wanted to give this Multi Barrel Rocket Lancher back in 1995 as a gift. They wanted to train our officers also. But once AL came to power in 1996, this deal was cancelled. JUst think if we could have acquired during that time , then what could had been our standard of training ??? At that time AL govt rejected on the ground that those were outdated.

@ Who is this Hammer-fit ???? Every time he is shouting , "Razakar, Razakar, Razakar !!!!!!!" What is the problem with him ? Is he mentally sick ? How much he knows about army or armed forces of Bangladesh ???

@ If he is not married then we should arrange a "Shadi" with "Razakar's daughter" like the one every one knows -------

@ If no Razakar's daughter is available then any fresh Calcasian right !

Dear idiot,

Dont leave man, you got to learn to ignore idiots.

Don't leave Brother, leaving this forum is not a solution, take a advice Ignore those trollers Inshallah next time they will not come here to troll, Webmaster why don't you warn those indians?, they troll in every thread
Dear idiot,

Dear idiot,

Why didn't you answer my post?? You are well educated poster, prove me wrong instead of insulting!! Just because the man who led the coup had a beard Doesn't make it a Jamati coup! Just because Hizbt Tahrir tried to utilize the chaos, doesnt make it a Jamati coup! I am a BNP supporter and of course i will defend our ally Jamat from your wrong accusation , It doesn't make me Razakar! Prove it that was Jamati coup i will say sorry to you! Btw Hizbt Tahrir and Jamat are enemies not friends..... No Bangladeshi is antiBangladesh here, if Bangladesh army is monitoring the site no one will have any problem... But the good side is they will have a clear concept of common indian mentality to Bangladesh

Nothing will happen.. :)

Trust me, People said the same thing for Mujib Zia etc. Nothing happened. Latest was hanging of Faruk. Nobody even shred any tears either...

Hanging them will have a long term affect on the psyche of the people who had a sense of immunity in them. They used to think that somebody big will be there to save them.

And why there will be more extremist when we going to eliminate the sponsors of extremist? Killing Laden did not increase terrorism but decreased it.

no, it became more dangerous! Mali, Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nigeria- they have become decentralized yeah but getting more aggressive day by day. Shiia and Christians can't come out from their house in those countries now a days. I don't think their condition was this bad....

Dear idiot,

I enjoy your posts, please don't leave the forum. You can report the trolls (Pakistanis are trolled all the time, its the Asian way).

Again Indians started to troll in this thread, thats why no one likes india

pleaze go back and read ( if you can do so ) who asked whether it can reach kolkata ? It was the third/fourth post only..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom