What's new

Bangladesh Army

p_001.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

p_001.jpg

light tank of BA. They are used for training

How come we still have old type helmet. Have you seen Israeli helmets? There is extra clothing over the helmet. What is that for? Weird to a helmet like that for a army.

Thanks bro :). I hope I can learn more things from here.

We wish to learn more from u.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

whats with the communist helmets? :/

An-32 of BAF in background. Makes a lot of noise.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

p_001.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

p_001.jpg

light tank of BA. They are used for training

The type - 62. They are made in Bangladesh by BOF.

Just wanted to say: My respects to you guys because I, honestly, didn't think that you'd have such positive (or at least neutral) feelings towards Pakistan and Pakistanis. Because I've met a couple of Bangladeshis myself and most of them were very much spiteful towards both me and my country and demanded an apology for all that happened in '71 as if I was prowling the streets of Dhaka with a machete. In fact, one even thought it must to make the point that whenever he goes to the supermarket and finds something which says: Made in Pakistan, he makes a point of not buying it. Guess...I met the wrong crowd or are you guys not representative of most Bangladeshis..?

Just wanted to say: My respects to you guys because I, honestly, didn't think that you'd have such positive (or at least neutral) feelings towards Pakistan and Pakistanis. Because I've met a couple of Bangladeshis myself and most of them were very much spiteful towards both me and my country and demanded an apology for all that happened in '71 as if I was prowling the streets of Dhaka with a machete. In fact, one even thought it must to make the point that whenever he goes to the supermarket and finds something which says: Made in Pakistan, he makes a point of not buying it. Guess...I met the wrong crowd or are you guys not representative of most Bangladeshis..?

this forum is not the representation of whole bangladesh, most of us hold a fair deal of animosity towards pakistan.

p_001.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

it was not attack brah! it was joke! i like him a lot. stubborn patriot!

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Pack of Bangladeshi and Indonesian soldiers

p_001.jpg

Indonesia needs to modernize :P

Back
Top Bottom