What's new

Bangladesh Army

p_001.jpg

By watching the Bangladesh Army training pictures, I have a feeling that they regularly take guerrilla warfare trainings in addition to the convetional trainings.

Nice pics, BD should have some mutual training exercises with Pakistan.
Good luck.

Bangladesh Army has adopted the training standard of Pakistan Army. Repatriated officers and Jawans took care after 1971, and specially after 1975, that their training for the new recruits do not go below the level of training they themselves had received when they were recruited in the PA. I hope, someday BA and PA take training together.

Bangladesh Army has adopted the training standard of Pakistan Army. Repatriated officers and Jawans took care after 1971, and specially after 1975, that their training for the new recruits do not go below the level of training they themselves had received when they were recruited in the PA. I hope, someday BA and PA take training together.

Not to mention that their formal uniforms and armed forces logo look nearly identical.

By watching the Bangladesh Army training pictures, I have a feeling that they regularly take guerrilla warfare trainings in addition to the convetional trainings.

Yes bro, that is true. Our army is well aware that we cannot sustain in a proper war for more then 3 weeks (at max). Therefore, guerrilla warfare is the only way to turn the tides, if its possible that is.

Cheers!!!

do any of you have information, pictures or video by any chance of bangladeshi seals or commandos?

What is the difference between seals and commandoes?

Since BD army is a proffesional army, this kind of warfare cannot be classified as guerilla warfare, it is classfied as jungle warfare. That means getting to know the terrain well

Guerilla warfare tactic is rarely used by proffesional military.

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

do any of you have information, pictures or video by any chance of bangladeshi seals or commandos?

What is the difference between seals and commandoes?

Look for the bd-us joint exercise thread. There are pics of SWADS in action there

Back
Top Bottom