What's new

Bangladesh Army

Thanks for teaching @polanski aka Ryan smith aka Al Beiruni a good lesson
You're fixated on names. I know names and photographs and addresses of some of you. I found the name of the Russian dealer who sold you junk, the russian guy who screwed you and I found his grameen phone mobile number. You are lucky that you live in Bangladesh where anti-corruption laws do not take effect. There is no government accountability commission in Bangladesh. I know why Russia was the only participant of a government tender.

How many quotations, do you need to buy a pencil for a governmental school in Bangladesh. Then why is only one participant to buy billion dollars fighter jets? Grease Payments!
I know if I post some photographs to Anti-corruption commission of Bangladesh, the old fatty will not be arrested to save embarrassment of Bangladesh Air Guard.

What do you think of me? You think I am just another PDF member. Do you want me to post more dirt here, Mr Al Pachino Copycat!

You used Ashiqur Rahman to register your domain again. You thought crazy domain is the right place. Crazy domain is the cheapest place not the right place to register a domain.

I know why Russian and Chinese military exports are successful in India, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Pakistan. This is the same reason Leonardo opened office in Bangladesh and Leonardo is becoming successful in Bangladesh. Italian and French are behaving same way as the Russian but the main difference are Italian and French have better products than Russian junk.

American won't pay you grease money. Is it the issue here!

Truth is Myanmar will be the beneficiary of "counter china" policy. Rohingya is an old news and forgotten news. Nobody cares anymore. This is where Bangladesh will be fu$cked. Wake up douche!

Last edited:
You're fixated on names. I know names and photographs and addresses of some of you. I found the name of the Russian dealer who sold you junk, the russian guy who screwed you and I found his grameen phone mobile number. You are lucky that you live in Bangladesh where anti-corruption laws do not take effect. There is no government accountability commission in Bangladesh. I know why Russia was the only participant of a government tender.

How many quotations, do you need to buy a pencil for a governmental school in Bangladesh. Then why is only one participant to buy billion dollars fighter jets? Grease Payments!
I know if I post some photographs to Anti-corruption commission of Bangladesh, the old fatty will not be arrested to save embarrassment of Bangladesh Air Guard.

What do you think of me? You think I am just another PDF member. Do you want me to post more dirt here, Mr Al Pachino Copycat!

You used Ashiqur Rahman to register your domain again. You thought crazy domain is the right place. Crazy domain is the cheapest place not the right place to register a domain.

I know why Russian and Chinese military exports are successful in India, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Pakistan. This is the same reason Leonardo opened office in Bangladesh and Leonardo is becoming successful in Bangladesh. Italian and French are behaving same way as the Russian but the main difference are Italian and French have better products than Russian junk.

American won't pay you grease money. Is it the issue here!

Truth is Myanmar will be the beneficiary of "counter china" policy. Rohingya is an old news and forgotten news. Nobody cares anymore. This is where Bangladesh will be fu$cked. Wake up douche!
You know jackshit about me. If you know something about me it’s only because I do not try to hide that stuff. I’m lucky that I live in Bangladesh? again you know jackshit xD

lmao this kid thinks he’s more important than he really is. And as for ashiqur rahman... just ask the people who really know something about me, given that you know a lot... it shouldn’t be hard for you to find out who knows who I’m.

so go and get some al beguni in your *** and when al haguni comes out... you may use your posh *** American toilet and wipe your *** with paper

72784153_519608462158971_5481256607687901184_n.jpg

Interesting scenario for river bridge crossing that can be used for our army. Much more agile and easier to use than current SOP.

According to Pindad officials, Pindad is undergoing a tender process in South Asia country to supply 120 medium tank. Is it Bangladesh ?

Can you provide any news link?

Google Translate

Merdeka.com - PT Pindad (Persero) 's Director of Defense and Security Products Business Widjajanto said that his party was exploring Tiger Tank exports in several countries in two Asian regions, namely countries in ASEAN and in South Asia. However, he was reluctant to mention the name of the country.

"We are currently participating in a tender, in one ASEAN country and in a South Asian country. In ASEAN there are 44 units, 120 units in South Asia," he said, as quoted by Antara, Friday (12/4).

https://www.merdeka.com/uang/164-tank-harimau-buatan-pindad-bakal-dibeli-2-negara-di-asia.html

According to Pindad officials, Pindad is undergoing a tender process in South Asia country to supply 120 medium tank. Is it Bangladesh ?
Great news for army if it's really for Bangladesh.
Might be true because rumours of BA getting Kaplan tanks have been circulating ever since an RFI regarding light tanks was issued.VT-5 & Kaplan were the two possible candidates AFAIK.
Besides, it's probably not Pakistan as they're already supposed to get 600 tanks from China & Russia.And I don't really see India procuring Kaplan.So that leaves only Bangladesh in South Asia.

Last edited:
Great news for army if it's really for Bangladesh.
Might be true because rumours of BA getting Kaplan tanks have been circulating ever since an RFI regarding light tanks was issued.VT-5 & Kaplan were the two possible candidates AFAIK.
Besides, it's probably not Pakistan as they're already supposed to get 600 tanks from China & Russia.And I don't really see India procuring Kaplan.So that leaves only Bangladesh in South Asia.
What tanks Pakistan is buying from Russia?

Back
Top Bottom