What's new

Bangladesh Army

There is a video on Kaplan/Pindad tank below that says BA is testing the tank:

Only 105mm smoothbore cannon and a 7.62 mm MG? What about provision of mounting DShkM (type 54) Chinese HMG's in Bangladesh inventory?

Another video. Says local trial and field testing in Bangladesh at one of the islands around Q1 2020.

I think BD army should buy long range MLRS like Polonez(200 km) to attack Myanmar army, airbases, and strategic targets as well as Indian targets in conflicts similar to this concept. IMO even civilian airports should be targeted because if a conflict lasts long enough fighters will be moved there, and used against BD.

polonez_l3.jpg

@Avicenna

Last edited:
I think BD army should buy long range MLRS like Polonez(200 km) to attack Myanmar army, airbases, and strategic targets in conflicts similar to this concept. IMO even civilian airports should be targeted because if a conflict lasts long enough fighters will be moved there, and used against BD.

Army will get the Type-B (T-300 Kasiraga 120km) GMLRS first and they are probably done evaluating Type-A GMLRS already also.

capture-671-png.464391

There is a video on Kaplan/Pindad tank below that says BA is testing the tank:

Thats great but I am afraid Chinese tank will be acquired by Bangladesh, I think in term of price Kaplan/Tiger tank is still much more expensive. Indonesia itself have a need to replace 400 old light tank that we currently have. We will do the acquisition gradually.

Thats great but I am afraid Chinese tank will be acquired by Bangladesh, I think in term of price Kaplan/Tiger tank is still much more expensive. Indonesia itself have a need to replace 400 old light tank that we currently have. We will do the acquisition gradually.
I’ve heard words in favor of Kaplan tbh, lets see

according to "ত্রিমাসিক সেনাবার্তা, এপ্রিল-২০১৯"(bangladesh army magazine) bangladesh army is going to introduce Surface to Surface attack missile for the frst time...any guess regarding which model r coming,bro?? @Arthur @Philip the Arab
No clue, maybe GLCM or ballistic missile?

according to "ত্রিমাসিক সেনাবার্তা, এপ্রিল-২০১৯"(bangladesh army magazine) bangladesh army is going to introduce Surface to Surface attack missile for the frst time...any guess regarding which model r coming,bro?? @Arthur @Philip the Arab
Chinese are offering a few systems that will suit our needs. We already got a nice shortlist, which will come to light in due time. But Army is more concerned with range limitations.

personally I want to see extensive TOT on that regard.

Chinese are offering a few systems that will suit our needs. We already got a nice shortlist, which will come to light in due time. But Army is more concerned with range limitations.

personally I want to see extensive TOT on that regard.
Now I’m wondering if what SAK said about DF series will be true? Hmm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom