What's new

Bangladesh Army

Im sure, Bangladesh military sucks in every military capability. Their sucking starts with their standard issue battlerifle...

Fanboi thing...

Its a shame really.

I'm hoping the b#$ch slapping Bangladesh got from Myanmar has knocked some shame and sense into the leadership.

I suspect however that this is probably not the case.

Based on what you are claiming Bangladesh military's capability and their standard issue assault sucks?? Have you ever used that rifle?? Maybe they don't have so many cool gadgets like western countries but for a developing country from 3rd world with 3 billion budget they are good enough to defend their motherland with gadgets they have and produce by their-selves while other people living outside country only good at trash-talking. If they were that bad UN wouldn't award and praise them for their effortless contribution in UN mission and wouldn't rank among 10 countries in sniper frontier in international army games in Russia while other powerful armies didn't who spends more budget on their military. Why not contribute here to improve our military if you think they suck?? Otherwise you can be happy with your british military which is under budget cut, their navy destroyer, new carrier suffers problem and fart somewhere else.

And if Myanmar didn't knocked our leader any sense then who is getting modernized since 2013 after the maritime dispute?? Don't understand why are you ashamed, inferiority complex perhaps??

Last edited:
Based on what you are claiming Bangladesh military's capability and their standard issue assault sucks??
Because, it sucks. Even, their cinematic pics sucks...
Have you ever used that rifle??
Not the same model but, AK pattern with 7.62×39 cartridge. Suckzzz.
but for a developing country from 3rd world with 3 billion budget they are good enough to defend their motherland with gadgets they have and produce by their-selves
Thats the main issue! Low budget low quality weapons. Laughable defensive capability...
while other people living outside country only good at trash-talking.
Truth is bitter! Learn to adapt...
If they were that bad UN wouldn't award and praise them for their effortless contribution in UN mission
Sugarcoated words. Means nothing...
and wouldn't rank among 10 countries in sniper frontier in international army games in Russia
Im sure sniper rifles used in that competition was western made and expensive too...
Why not contribute here to improve our military if you are think they suck??
I pay huge amounts of tax and Remittance. What else should I do?
Otherwise you can be happy with your british military which is under budget cut, their navy destroyer, new carrier suffers problem and fart somewhere else.
Please shut your illiterate big mouth up! Our British military maintains one of the most technologically advanced and experienced manpower on earth. We can cut or increase our military budget as we please!

Yes, our new military equipments suffering with many problems. Because, they have lots of latest innovation installed. Latest tech always comes with hiccups and we will develop their solutions too...

And if Myanmar didn't knocked our leader any sense then who is getting modernized since 2013 after the maritime dispute??
How could I know?
Don't understand why are you ashamed, inferiority complex perhaps??
What type of inferiority complex should I have as a mixed British-Sylheti?

Because, it sucks. Even, their cinematic pics sucks...

Not the same model but, AK pattern with 7.62×39 cartridge. Suckzzz.

Looks like you are very good at sucking things.

Thats the main issue! Low budget low quality weapons.

So you are arms expert now?? Although you didn't fire a single bullet from that weapon you just gave your "expert" opinion on this just because fired a Ak variant with 7.62×39 cartridge.

Laughable defensive capability...

Sounds like you are some general or something and defeated them in battlefield many times. If you didn't yet care to test??

Truth is bitter! Learn to adapt...

বালের truth!!

Sugarcoated words. Means nothing...

Why would it mean something to trash talker like you who just loves to fart.

Im sure sniper rifles used in that competition was western made and expensive too...

Sure, you were there too, busy farting at the target with your superman skill. So you think you can't hit your target without "expensive western" rifle. Now that proves how much stupid you are. :lol: So only western rifle is good eh?? FYI all participants either used their own invented weapon or Russian one in that game.

39265788_1831955040226254_7111193952035799040_n.jpg

I pay huge amounts of tax and Remittance. What else should I do?

Well many people do. Doesn't make you something special and people who don't pay taxes give their money to govt through VAT or any other charges, whatever the amount it is.

What i was really trying to say is if you think our military's capability and their rifle sucks then you must be some big shot western military officer trained by SAS, Navy Seal and have huuuuuuuugeeeee knowledge about weapon and tactics. So why waste time on trash talking when you can train our military by yourself, give them your preciuos knowledge, invest in our defense sector which we need very much and make "bling bling" shiny suppa pawa western weapon so we, including you, our neighbors can be amazed seeing your awesome skill and military tech, instead of you getting only "trollgasm" here. Sure this country can use someone like you with amazing skill and knowledge instead of trash talking. Lots of local কাউয়া can do that part.

Please shut your illiterate big mouth up!

Oh F-off you stupid wanker.

Because, they have lots of latest innovation installed. Latest tech always comes with hiccups and we will develop their solutions too...

What engine problem and leaking have to do anything with latest tech and innovation??

How could I know?

Yeah how could you know?? You are busy sucking things and trash talking while they getting new upgrade.

What type of inferiority complex should I have as a mixed British-Sylheti?

Actually the last part wasn't meant for you. But long i read about your kind too. Who shift to another country then talk shit about BD every now and then.

low quality weapons.

how many low quality weapons do you see in our military.

So you are arms expert now?? Although you didn't fire a single bullet from that weapon you just gave your "expert" opinion on this just because fired a Ak variant with 7.62×39 cartridge.

Sounds like you are some general or something and defeated them in battlefield many times. If you didn't yet care to test??

বালের truth!!

Sure, you were there too, busy farting at the target with your superman skill. So you think you can't hit your target without "expensive western" rifle. Now that proves how much stupid you are. :lol: So only western rifle is good eh?? FYI all participants either used their own invented weapon or Russian one in that game.

39265788_1831955040226254_7111193952035799040_n.jpg

Well many people do. Doesn't make you something special and people who don't pay taxes give their money to govt through VAT or any other charges, whatever the amount it is.

What i was really trying to say is if you think our military's capability and their rifle sucks then you must be some big shot western military officer trained by SAS, Navy Seal and have huuuuuuuugeeeee knowledge about weapon and tactics. So why waste time on trash talking when you can train our military by yourself, give them your preciuos knowledge, invest in our defense sector which we need very much and make "bling bling" shiny suppa pawa western weapon so we, including you, our neighbors can be amazed seeing your awesome skill and military tech, instead of you getting only "trollgasm" here. Sure this country can use someone like you with amazing skill and knowledge instead of trash talking. Lots of local কাউয়া can do that part.

What engine problem and leaking have to do anything with latest tech and innovation??

Yeah how could you know?? You are busy sucking things and trash talking while they getting new upgrade.

Actually the last part wasn't meant for you. But long i read about your kind too. Who shift to another country then talk shit about BD every now and then.

vhai re, ki hoise apnr??2-3 din dhore dekhtesi shobai re kotha diye uray ditesn..:p::p:..calm down brother...

Actually, its the reverse...
I fired an original AK from Kalashnikov. And, BD uses a chinese copy. Please, dont talk about quality...
BD has a 3 Billion dollar military budget. I dont have to be a 4/5 star general to know BDs military capability...
বালের truth!!
:pleasantry:
Sugarcoated words are for brain deads. And, most of Bengalis are brain dead...
Western weapon are top notch because they comes with lots of accessories to help.

BD can't even modify a bullet and they started to invent sniper rifle? LOL at you...

And, having couple of highly trained elite troops doesn't mean 3 Billion dollar military is a good one!

Entire BD not just military sucks because of low quality unproductive human trash like you holding power. Who can't take criticism. I do my part without getting anything in return and I have the right to criticize.

If you want me to do things for you unproductive people. I am ready, just handover the power. And, I will bring British rule back...
F off you fugly swamp termite...
Google about WR-21 gas turbine. WR-21 is the first aeroderivative gas turbine to incorporate gas compressor intercooler and exhaust heat recovery system technologies that deliver low specific fuel consumption across the engine's operating range.

HMS QE has water leakage problem because of faulty welding and will be solved by the manufacturer before her commission.
Yah, I can see 3 Billion dollar militarys revolutionary upgrades...
Ok, next time I will try to sugarcoat my words. But, it will not change the reality...
I don't see any high quality weapons in BD military. Give me some links...

I fired an original AK from Kalashnikov. And, BD uses a chinese copy. Please, dont talk about quality...

BD has a 3 Billion dollar military budget. I dont have to be a 4/5 star general to know BDs military capability...

Western weapon are top notch because they comes with lots of accessories to help.

BD can't even modify a bullet and they started to invent sniper rifle? LOL at you...

And, having couple of highly trained elite troops doesn't mean 3 Billion dollar military is a good one!

Entire BD not just military sucks because of low quality unproductive human trash like you holding power. Who can't take criticism. I do my part without getting anything in return and I have the right to criticize.

If you want me to do things for you unproductive people. I am ready, just handover the power. And, I will bring British rule back...

Google about WR-21 gas turbine. WR-21 is the first aeroderivative gas turbine to incorporate gas compressor intercooler and exhaust heat recovery system technologies that deliver low specific fuel consumption across the engine's operating range.

HMS QE has water leakage problem because of faulty welding and will be solved by the manufacturer before her commission.

Ok, next time I will try to sugarcoat my words. But, it will not change the reality...

Guys seriously.

Theres enough people throwing crap at you.

You dont really need to be throwing crap at each other.

The type-81 is a nice weapon and actually better than the original AK-47.

I know!

But, I believe they're obsolete design and modern replacement required...
It is obsolete from the pov of mounting peripherals(scopes and stuff)....otherwise its a rifle...as far as rifles go you can't really have that much of an advantage over other designs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom