What's new

Bangladesh Army

I don't know if our our army doctrine calls for heavy-lift CH-47 Chinook copters but if the Greeks can afford a few refurbished ones (probably UK version) then why not us?

By the way the Indian Army ordered 22 Apache choppers and 15 Chinook copters in 2015, almost time that they got them.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/d...ache-choppers-15-chinook-copters/20150928.htm

After what US is currently doing with Turkey, India, Pakistan, Indonesia and Philippines because of Russian arms i don't think it's a good idea. We may buy these from UK but don't we have to rely on US for spare parts?? And another thing is we don't have enough medium helicopter like Mi-17 yet. India's case is different i guess, they are already shifting towards US and can afford huge amounts of western platform. We don't have that luxury yet.

Last edited:
After what US is currently doing with Turkey, India, Pakistan, Indonesia and Philippines because of Russian arms i don't think it's a good idea. We may buy these from UK but don't we have to rely on US for spare parts?? And another thing is we don't have enough medium helicopter like Mi-17 yet. India's case is different i guess, they are already shifting towards US and can afford huge amounts of western platform. We don't have that luxury yet.
We don’t have to worry about that because we still don’t qualify for major arms offerings that US have... thanks to least developed status that won’t be fully lifted for quite a while... also strategic and political reasons... so most probably we would get alternatives from... you guessed it... mother Russia

খুবই রেয়ার একটি ছবি.....এক ফ্রেমে তৎকালীন "১- ইস্ট বেঙ্গল রেজিমেন্ট" এর অফিসার এবং কিছু সদস্য।

"১- ইস্ট বেঙ্গল রেজিমেন্ট" কে বিশ্বের অন্যতম শক্তিশালী এবং হিংস্রতম ইনফ্যান্ট্রি রেজিমেন্ট হিসেবে পরিচিত। ১৯৬৫ সালের পাক-ভারত যুদ্ধে সবচেয়ে বেশি পদক অর্জন করেছিলো এই ইস্ট বেঙ্গল রেজিমেন্ট।

বর্তমানে বাংলাদেশ সেনাবাহিনীতে ৫৮ টি ইস্ট বেঙ্গল রেজিমেন্ট আছে।

41027646_1860294894058935_492180948356431872_n.jpg

No. But, now they're electric motor driven...
from the picture it doesn't seem like it anyways bicycle rickshaws were banned here in early 90's because they were like inhumane to much work very less income.
BD uni's should work on efficient elec motors to ease the drivers if they govt doesn't want to ban it outright.

from the picture it doesn't seem like it anyways bicycle rickshaws were banned here in early 90's because they were like inhumane to much work very less income.
BD uni's should work on efficient elec motors to ease the drivers if they govt doesn't want to ban it outright.
Take a look at this 8years old video:

We already did. What you have suggested.

বাংলাদেশ সেনাবাহিনী Artillery Sound Ranging Equipment এর জন্য ইভালুয়েশন নোটিশ জারি করেছে।শত্রুপক্ষের আর্টিলারি অবস্থান শনাক্ত করতে এই Sound Ranging Equipment ব্যবহার করা হয়ে থাকে।

লিংক- http://dgdp.gov.bd/dgdp/AP_TEN/notice/442.pdf

Lol even the trailer is turkish?

Here in Pak .. i have a relative who produces 18 wheeler trailers,giant tanks (for trucks) and even such trailers.
There are homemade trucks... made for use by the army... army also keeps trucks from other countries... Germany... France etc

Back
Top Bottom